Chapter 11 ~Run To You~

L.A I'm in Love

 

Seohyun couldn’t sleep at all. Her anxiety and excitement made her eyes didn’t close at all. She walked around her room. Sat on her bed for a second and stood up again. She couldn’t wait for the morning to come. She already bought a ticket to L.A. She booked the morning flight at 7 am and if it wasn’t any delay she would arrived in L.A in the night around 8 pm Korean Standard Time which was around 4 am American Standard Time. She surely could watch the concert at night. She grabbed her phone and thought of telling Yonghwa about this.. or should she kept it as a surprise? Hmm.. better he knew. She never knew what would happen in L.A, at least Yonghwa knew where she were. Well, she would contact him before her flight.

She took a glance at her clock and it showed 5 o’clock. She then got prepared to her escapade. To where she wanted to be... to where she belong to be.. to be with him... with Yonghwa.

 

***

 

Now Seohyun was ready. She checked her appearance once again in the mirror. She fixed her coat, no make up, cap and glasses on. She looked like an ordinary girl, not a top girl’s group maknae. She nodded to herself at the mirror.

“Fighting!” She said.

Seohyun walked out from her dorm then went straight to catch the cab. There was no one recognize her when she came down stair. People thought that she only one of occupant who lived in that apartment, even the taxi driver not even took a glance on her. She felt glad and proceeded her way to Incheon Airport.

Seohyun took a glance at her watch, there was about thirty minutes more before her flight. She decided to send Yonghwa Kakao. She wrote,

 

Oppa, I’m definetely will watch your concert in L.A. Wait for me, Okay? :)

 

Seemed that Yonghwa held his phone at that time, because Seohyun got his reply in a minute.

 

What? You’ll come here? How?

With plane of course :p

Yah! Don’t kidding. I’m serious!

I’m sneaking from my manager. I don’t tell anyone about my trip to L.A. Only you.

Seo Joohyun! Don’t force yourself! I don’t want to endanger you! I said it’s okay if you are not come here.

Oppa, don’t want me to come?

No, of course I want you to come. But.....

But what?

I’m worried of you. Will you be okay? I’m afraid, Hyun. I’m afraid something bad happen to you.

Just trust me. By the way, I’m boarding soon. See you, Oppa. :*

Okay. Tell me when you’ve arrived at LAX. Take care, Babe :)

 

Seohyun turned off  her phone and put it on her bag. She stood up and with a prayer, she made her way and got ready for the flight.

 

***

 

Most of the flight Seohyun spent with sleeping since she was sleep deprived. When she awake, all of her body was so stiff and she found that the plane still up in the air and still had a long way to landing. At this time, she reminisced the first time he met Yonghwa.

What a funny and silly thing that she didn’t recognize him back then. The long trip didn’t make feel her bored at all when he was with him. He was the one who could reach her. And here they were, being together and became a real lover. Seohyun smiled at the memory and decided to listen CNBLUE’s song for the rest of the flight.

 

***

 

After a long 12 hours flight, finally Seohyun arived at LAX early in the morning. As she promised, Seohyun immediately sent Kakao to Yonghwa.

 

Oppa, I’ve arrived in LAX. Thank God! ^^

Jinjja? Ah glad to hear that. don’t go anywhere, i’ll pick you up.

Arraseo. I’m waiting :)

 

Seohyun’s heart beats faster. Here she was, stood on the same land as him, breath on the same air with him and in no time she would meet him directly. She was getting excited. Although she usually met him in Korea but this meeting is different. They met in L.A where all of this begin to happen. Moreover, Seohyun strangely felt desperately missing him.

Seohyun braced herself on the cold air early in the dawn. She sat idly on the airport and kept glancing on her watch. Why it was so long? Where was Yonghwa? She looked around and found nothing of his presence. She fixed her coat and waiting.

Suddenly she felt a scarf draped on her neck, brown knitted scarf to be exact. This scarf, this smell was unmistakably him! Her Yonghwa. She turned around and found him with a warm toothy smile.

“Oppa!” Seohyun squealed and hugged him tight.

“Hyun..” Yonghwa whispered on her ear. He too felt amazed by hugging her like this.

“I miss you.” Said Seohyun.

“Me too.” Yonghwa kissed the top of her head.

They stood there for a moment, not quite aware of their surrounding. They broke their hug until an awkward cough sound distracted them. It was CNBLUE’s manager, Kim Jaeyoon.

“Go to the hotel shall we?” Asked Jaeyoon.

“Ah. Ne, Hyung.” Said Yonghwa. He broke the hug but still holding Seohyun’s hand.

“Anyeong haseyo, Jaeyoon-ssi.” Seohyun bowed shyly, feeling embarrassed that she didn’t notice him earlier.

“Anyeong haseyo.” Said Jaeyoon. He knew all the story behind this couple and he was the one who was at charge to take care of Seohyun’s flight before SNSD’s manager ruined Yonghwa’s plan.

“Kajja!” Said Yonghwa to Seohyun affectionately, then walked hand in hand to the car.

Jaeyoon just tried to ignored the couple who sat on the back seat. He actually felt awkward but he tried to brush off that feeling and continue to concentrate in driving. Oh well, this couple too missing each other.

Yonghwa didn’t let go off Seohyun hand along the trip to the hotel. Seohyun leaned closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder. They talked in a hushed tone and once in a while Yonghwa would steal a kiss on Seohyun’s cheek. Seohyun giggled shyly before kissing him back. They literally acted as if the world was theirs. Yonghwa leaned on her neck and inhaled her scent, he didn’t hold himself to kiss and Seohyun’s neck and devoured it with his tongue. Yonghwa was still her neck when Jaeyoon announced their arrival.

“Ehm, We’re arrived by the way.” He said and immediately went out of the car. He just couldn’t stand this love birds.

Yonghwa left Seohyun’s neck in disappointment. He looked at Seohyun and he was shocked. Seohyun’s eyes was glistening, her face was all red as she bit her lips. Yonghwa cursed himself. He admitted that he was too excited that he didn’t even remember that they never did this kind of skinship before. Actually, they ever kissed once in his car and that was all.

“Hyun..” Yonghwa called. “Gwenchanha?” Yonghwa brushed her face with his palm.

“O-oppa..” Seohyun said faintly.

“Hey, will you get off or not?” Jaeyoon knocked the door’s car.

“Ne, Hyung. Chakamhanyo.” Yongha answered. “Come on, Hyun. We’ll talk later, okay.” Yonghwa took Seohyun’s hand and they went off from the car.

They walked to Yonghwa’s hotel room in silent but their hands still tangled. Seohyun bit her finger nervously while Yonghwa drown in his own mind. His manager walked closely behind them and left them as they entered Yonghwa’s room.

Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to sat on the couch. He was so worried because Seohyun was so silent after he kissed her.

“Hyun, I...” Yonghwa never finished his words because Seohyun suddenly leaned on him and captured him right on the lips. Seohyun clung her hands on his neck and kissed him deeper.

Yonghwa was amazed and just stayed still. His eyes was wide open as Seohyun’s eyes was closed full of emotion. His amazement didn’t stop as Seohyun broke the kiss and started to his neck. She harder made him groaned in pleasure.

“Oh my God, Hyunnie..” Yonghwa’s was speechless. This was absurd. He though he was dreaming.

Finally, Seohyun stopped attack him and look at his eyes. She bit her lips shyly and look away, made Yonghwa felt so turn on even more only by her simple gesture.

“Hey, what was that, Hyun-ah?” He asked.

“Hmm...”

“Answer me.” Yonghwa held her chin and made her looked at him.

“I.. i.. just miss you, Oppa.” Seohyun said shyly.

“I know. But it really confuse me, you was so silent back then but you suddenly kiss me.” Yonghwa said, “I thought you didn’t like it.”

“Didn’t like what?”

“You didn’t like when i kiss you here.” Yonghwa brushed her hair, exposing her neck which was now had a red mark.

“Did you find me refuse that?”

“No.”

“So it answers all.”

“So it means...”

“Yes, Oppa. I like that, very much.”

“Oh, Hyun.”

Yonghwa leaned on her and kissed her some more. There was no awkward tension between them. All they could hear was their hard pant, indecent smacking and slurping sound. Their hand was frantically seek for more contact. That was unspoken agreement. They agree to not hold back to each other and they agree to love each other more and more than before.

“Have you eaten your breakfast?” Yonghwa asked once they stopped ravishing each other and just hugging on the couch.

“Hmm.. not yet. It’s still early anyway. I feel so sleepy.” Seohyun said.

“Ah so just sleep.” Yonghwa pulled her to stand up and lead her to lie on the bed. He took the edge of the blanket and covered her. “This is my room so you can freely sleep as much as you want without being disturbed by my dongsaeng.”

“And where are you going?” Asked Seohyun.

“I’ll be here. Sleep well.” Yonghwa patted her head and was about to sit again on the couch but Seohyun stopped him.

“Andwae. Sleep with me.” Said Seohyun, made Yonghwa jolted. If she only knew what the other meaning of her request.

Yonghwa just chuckled and shrugged off his naughty mind before he said, “Arraseo.”

Yonghwa pulled the blanket and laid beside her. Seohyun immediately snuggled closer to his chest and hugged him tight. Yonghwa also hugged her back and felt all his desire rushed through his body.

Not yet, Yonghwa. Not now.” Though Yonghwa in his mind.

“Oppa..” Called Seohyun.

“Hmm?”

“What time your schedule start?”

“CNBLUE will have a final practice and rehearsal at 10 am till 2 pm then we’ll have a press conference and interview at 4 pm and the concert at 7 pm. Then I will have the rest of the night with you.”

Seohyun smiled at his last sentence. All night long in L.A with your boyfriend was overwhelming but better if you could spend it in a full day, “Can I come with you along your schedule?”

“Hmm? I’d love to. But I’ll ask Jaeyoon hyung first.”

“Arraseo.” Seohyun answered. She felt her eyes getting heavier and finally she fell asleep in his arms.

 

***

 

Seohyun woke up and felt so energized. A good sleep after a long flight gave her a very good mood. Beside, she slept in Yonghwa’s embrace. It made her felt giddy even more. She still felt his warmth on her. His arm possessively hugged her as his hands brushed the length of her arm gently. So, Yonghwa had woke up already.

“Good morning, Oppa.” Said Seohyun.

“Oh, you’re awake. Good morning too, Babe.” Yonghwa leaned forward and peck her lips.

“Eww.. you haven’t brush your teeth, Oppa!” Seohyun playfully complaining.

“And so do you.” Yonghwa smiled mischievously before kissed her again.

Seohyun hooked her hand on his neck, made Yonghwa excited and kissed her even deeper. He nibbled her lower lip gently and swept his tongue on it. They tilted right and left frantically and hands was rubbing all over each other body. Apparently, Yonghwa’s hand accidentally touched the side of her , made Seohyun squealed and Yonghwa broke the kiss.

They looked at each other as the tension grew heavier. They didn’t utter any word as they exchanged a lustful gaze. Slowly, very slowly Yonghwa’s hand crawled from her stomach up and up until his hand fully covered her mound. They still managed the eye contact, both curious what would happen next.

Yonghwa started to squeezed it gently. That was their first, though. They both felt anxious yet excited. Yonghwa unconsciously escaped a deep moan as he massaged it harder. Seohyun squirmed under his touch and arched her back toward him, pushing her more to his hand.

They were in the middle of their “experiment”, getting into each other more and felt a hot pleasurable tension. They were in their own world until the phone rang, startled both of them. Yonghwa scowled in anger before pick up the phone, so ready to snap at the caller. Who was this caller who disturb his making out session???

“Ne?” He answered angrily.

“Woa! What happen to you?” Asked the caller. He was his manager.

Yonghwa pinched the bridge of his nose. It would be good if the caller was Jungshin, so he could throw his tantrum to him. But this was his manager, he couldn’t scold him. “Hyung, waeyo?” He toned down his anger.

“You have your schedule at 10. Get up now!”

Yonghwa took a glance at the clock, it was already 9 am. “Arraseo.”

“I’ll wait you in the lobby.”

“Okay. Uhm, Hyung!” Said Yonghwa before Jaeyoon hung up the phone.

“What?”

“Can Seohyun come with us?”

“What do you mean?”

“Can Seohyun come all along CNBLUE’s schedule today?”

“I though she only attend the concert. That’s enough, I think.”

“Hyung, please? I think no problem if she come to CNBLUE rehearsal, she won’t be seen. And for the press conference, she can wait in backstage.”

“Yonghwa...” Jaeyoon was so ready to scold him.

“Hyung, jebalyo.” Yonghwa persuaded, “It’s going to be okay. She’ll perfectly covered and no one will recognize her.”

“Okay. You know that I always trust you.” Jaeyoon said.

“Great! I love you, Hyung!” Said Yonghwa then he hung up the phone. Yonghwa turned to Seohyun and peck her lips, “Get ready, Babe. We’ll start our schedule.”

 

***

 

It made a surprise for Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun as they saw their hyung held Seohyun in his arm. Seohyun smiled at them shyly as she snuggled closer to Yonghwa’s arm.

“Anyeong haseyo.” Seohyun greeted them softly.

“Anyeong haseyo!” They answered in unison.

“You are all looked so shocked! Wae? You don’t like Seohyun to be here?” Asked Yonghwa, pretended to be angry.

“Aniya.. It really surprise me! Because what I know is SNSD’s mean manager didn’t allow Seohyun to come here.” Said Jungshin.

“You said that SNSD’s manager is mean?” Minhyuk gaped, “Be careful Jungshin-ah. Watch your mouth!”

“Hey! it’s the truth!” Said Jungshin. “Erm, you won’t tell your manager what I’ve said right, Seohyun-ah?”

“I won’t, Jungshin-ah. I promise! I also hate him so much because of that.” Seohyun said.

“Just tell your manager, Hyun-ah~ Let him torture Jungshin.” Yonghwa playfully teased Jungshin.

“Ah, Hyung!” Jungshin groaned. They were all laughed at him.

“Enough, enough! Now, get in to the car. We’ll be late if we stay too long here.” Said Jaeyoon.

They nodded obediently then walked to the car which was waiting in front of the hotel. Unlike in Korea, in L.A there wasn’t any bold fans who followed them and took their picture. There was several fans around them but they didn’t act aggressively and just watched them from afar.

They were all in the car. Jaeyoon was the one who drove. Jonghyun sat beside Jaeyoon in the front, Jungshin and Minhyuk in the middle, Yonghwa and Seohyun in back seat. Well, they were all played deaf with Yonghwa and Seohyun’s hushed conversation and a smacking sound behind. They were really knew clearly what the couple did back there.

“Ah, I wish I had a girlfriend. Bureopda” Jungshin blurted out.

 

***

 

Seohyun sat on the corner of the studio and watched CNBLUE practice for the concert that night. Apparently, they had separated practice with FTISLAND. Seohyun didn’t meet any of FTISLAND member since she arrived in L.A. But surely she would meet them in the venue, Nokia Theater.

This was the first time Seohyun watched CNBLUE practice. CNBLUE practiced really hard, they just like her and their eonnis, practice freak. Yonghwa lead his dongsaeng well. He could be so serious and a complete jokester and brighten up the mood. He tirelessly give a support and spirit to his dongsaeng.

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa dreamily. It was silly but she was ogling and fangirling at her own boyfriend. This made her admired Yongwha more.

“Okay, 15 minutes break i think?” Said Yonghwa.

Jungshin escaped a relieved sigh and put down his bass and grab some water. Minhyuk still practiced with his tempo silently and Jonghyun munched the snack in front of him. Yonghwa approached Seohyun and offered her the snack.

“How is it?” Asked Yonghwa as he feed her banana chips.

“It’s awesome!” Seohyun answered as she munched the chips.

“Really? Thanks.”

“It will become the great concert!” Seohyun beamed. “It’s my first time watching a band performance. I think it’s fun to play instrument like this. You should harmonized each instrument with the other right? I think so.. and your voice is even better if I hear it directly compare with recorded one. I really like it and I think when you....” Seohyun’s word cut in the middle because Yonghwa suddenly gave her a peck. It really startled her then she hit his shoulder, “Oppa!”

“Stop talking or I will do more than a kiss.” Yonghwa said to Seohyun.

“Ah, waeyo?” Seohyun looked away and fanning herself.

“Because you look cute when you’re talking fast like that and you keep compliment me. How can I resist?” Said Yonghwa, grinned playfully at Seohyun.

“Oppa!” She hit his shoulder again. “Break time is over. Go practice again!” Seohyun pushed Yonghwa away. Yonghwa just laughed at her and continue to practice.

 

After CNBLUE finished practice, they straightly went to Nokia Theater. FTISLAND was already there. Seohyun tighten her grip on Yonghwa’s hand. She was quite nervous to meet FTISLAND. She was anxious, whether they knew that she dated the leader of CNBLUE?

Yonghwa felt Seohyun’s hand tighten on him. He looked at her, “Wae?”

“Aniya. I’m just feeling nervous. I never meet FTISLAND before. Do they know about us?”

“Relax. If you are too nervous just stay near me. And no, they don’t know about us. I never tell our relationship other than my dongsaeng, my manager and Han Sajangnim.”

“They don’t know? Eottokhae?”

“Well, I don’t mind if they know. How about you?”

“I don’t mind too.” Said Seohyun. “and I don’t mind if the whole world know that we are together.”

“Ah! Yonghwa-yah! That.. that’s SNSD Seohyun, right? What? Am I dreaming or something?” Asked Hongki.

“No. You’re not dreaming.” Said Yonghwa as he pulled Seohyun near him possessively.

“Anyeong haseyo.” Seohyun bowed and kept close to Yonghwa.

“Why are you..” Hongki was about to ask something but CNBLUE manager, Jaeyoon, cleared his throat, made Hongki looked at him. Jaeyoon sent him a glare like “Don’t ask anything more!

“Ah, Hyung! Wasseoyo!” Jonghyun suddenly appeared and dragged Hongki to somewhere else.

“Yah! Yah! What happen here??” Hongki kept ranting non stop.

Other FTISLAND just looked at each other and understood the situation. Well, yeah.. everyone could see Yonghwa and Seohyun were something. But they had sense enough to held their curiosity to ask and just bowed politely to Seohyun.

“See? It’s not that bad. You don’t have to be worried.” Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun.

“Yes. There’s nothing that I worry if I’m with you.” Said Seohyun sincerely but it really knocked him off.

“Yah, Seo Joohyun! Since when you learn that kind of pick up line?” Asked Yonghwa and pinched her cheek.

“What pick up line? Aish!” Seohyun pinched his waist.

“Aw! That hurt.” Yonghwa pretended to look like he was in pain. “Now, just wait here. Oppa have to work now, Baby.” Yonghwa pointed at the chair behind the keyboard then he winked at Seohyun.

“Aigoo.” Seohyun commented as she shook he head.

She watched the full rehearsal before the real concert. All that she did was looking at the certain leader of CNBLUE. He really owned the stage. Walked here and there and jumped excitedly. Even in rehearsal, Yonghwa already so energetic. Once in a while, Yonghwa would look at Seohyun and grinned. As if he told her through telepathy, “I am good right, Hyunnie?” and Seohyun always nodded and smiled. As if she answered, “Yes, Oppa. You are good. You’ve done a great job.”  

 

***

 

Here came the real concert. Seohyun was always there near Yonghwa. She always checked on him, whether he need anything. Yonghwa was wearing his jacket and Seohyun immediately help him to wear it.

“Aigoo, you look like a housewife who help your nampyeon wear a suit before he go to work.” Said Yonghwa.

“Indeed, this is the same right?” Said Seohyun as she fixed Yonghwa’s jacket collar, “You’re going to work now and I help you to wear your jacket.”

“So I’m your nampyeon?” Yonghwa .

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa for awhile before she said, “Yes, you are my nampyeon.” Seohyun looked at her left and right, as if make sure that there was no one who looked at their direction. Then suddenly Seohyun leaned on Yonghwa and gave him a quick peck. Left Yonghwa wonderstruck.

“Why so bold lately, Hyunnie?” Asked Yonghwa giddily.

“Aniya. That was the usual thing that a wife do before send her nampyeon to work, right?” Said Seohyun, “Good luck, Oppa! I’ll go to concert hall now. Fighting!”

“Ne. Thanks Hyun.”

They smiled at each other affectionately before Seohyun went to the concert hall. Yonghwa sighed in contentment then went to his band mates, got ready for his first concert in L.A.

 

***

 

Seohyun sat on the VIP section. She felt the possibility of people recognized her was very slim, but she covered her face with hoodie and hat just in case. Yonghwa really prepared the best spot for her. Her seat was right on the middle and she could see the stage clearly.

After a minutes of awaiting, finally the light turned off. All the fans in the venue screamed loudly. It was amaze her that this foreign people came here to watch Band from Korea. It made her feel proud of him more.

The performance started with FTISLAND. They really did a great performance. Hongki had a powerful voice too and all members gave their best. Seohyun really enjoy it, but the one she really wanted to see was Yonghwa. After FTISLAND sang about five songs, the stage became dark. Seohyun held her breath in anticipation and yes when the lights on, CNBLUE was on the stage.

Called her biased or obsessed. Because when Yonghwa started to sing, she was amazed like a real fangirl. She often watched him performed in music program but this live concert was different and sent a hype euforia. Oh how she adored this man a lot.

CNBLUE and FTISLAND sang in a certain sequence. Every time CNBLUE on stage, she felt fall in love all over again. Yonghwa knew where Seohyun sat since he was the one who arrange it for her. He often walked to the extended stage near the VIP Section where he could see Seohyun clearly. He would looked straight at her, gave her a wink or flying kiss. Others might be think that was his fan service. Yes it was a fan service but he only directed it to one very special fans, Seo Joohyun.

The concert nearly came to an end. CNBLUE gave the last performance as the closing of the concert. They sang “Love Light” and Yonghwa was spent most of the song standing on the edge of the extended stage. He was singing the whole song without breaking the eye contact with Seohyun.

Seohyun felt she would pass out any time soon because the tension was so suffocating. His stare was so intense that she couldn’t breath. Yonghwa really stole her breath away. It was a sweet and heart warming confession.   

“Geudaen naeui sarang bit~” Yonghwa ended the song.

A tears rolled down on Seohyun’s cheek. She stood and clapped whole heartedly. If she could, she really wanted to jumped from her seat and ran to his embrace right now. But well, that was impossible. She just could stand there, looking at him lovingly as she mouthed, “Saranghae..”

 

***

 

By the end of the concert, Yonghwa already told her to come to backstage again. So between the crowd, Seohyun sneak to the backstage area without anyone notice. Jaeyoon already waited for her to her safely to CNBLUE’s dressing room.

“Thank you so much, Jaeyoon-ssi.” Said Seohyun and bowed to Jaeyoon.

“Ah, aniyo.” Jaeyoon smiled at her.

The dressing room looked so hectic and Seohyun tried to find Yonghwa. And there he was, standing near the air conditioner with a sweat all over his body. Seohyun immediately rushed to him.

“Oppa, gwenchanha?” Asked Seohyun.

“Oh! Hyunnie. How was CNBLUE’s performance?” He asked while keep leaning on AC.

“It was really great. Are you feeling that hot?” Seohyun asked and started to wiped Yonghwa’s sweat with a towel near him.

“Hmm..” Yonghwa simply answered as he closed his eyes while feeling Seohyun gentle touch on him.

“Won’t you take a bath?” Asked Seohyun.

“Later at hotel and after that we’ll have our date.” Said Yonghwa and winked at her.

“But aren’t you tired, Oppa?”

“Hmm yes and no.”

“What’s that mean?”

“Yes, i am physically tired but mentally I am so hype and really anticipating for our date.”

Seohyun just looked at him while dabbing his sweaty forehead. She opened and was about to say something but Yonghwa cut her.

“Don’t say that I better get some rest in hotel, because I won’t do that. Come on, Hyunnie~”

“You’re not a mind reader, are you?”

Yonghwa chuckled. So he was right. “So just say yes, Hyunnie. We’ll have a date tonight and celebrate our birthday. Period!”

Seohyun nodded and smiled, “Arraseo, Yong~”

“Good girl.” Yonghwa stole a peck on Seohyun lips, responded by a smack in the head.

Tonight wasn’t over yet. There still a long long night for Yongseo couple.  

 

To Be Continued~~


 

Author's Note :

Hi! this is meluvyuya... long time no see~ kekeke.

yes, i know.. you must be forget about this story. well, kindly reread it again? kkk~

i am so sorry because i don't update this for a very long time. i'll definitely finish this.

thank you very much for you who still stick with this story~ jinjja gomawo!

i miss your comment in my comment box. haha! just let me know what you think.. :)

that's all from me! see you~~~