Chapter 12 ~I'll Be With You~

L.A I'm in Love

Yonghwa and Seohyun arrived in hotel room. Yonghwa flopped his body to the bed straightaway. Seohyun followed him, sat beside him while massaging his legs.

“We can just stay here if you want.” Said Seohyun.

“I don’t want.” Said Yonghwa, “I’ll take a bath first.” Yonghwa stood up then proceed his way to bathroom.

Seohyun waited for him on the bed. She trailed the softness of the bed cover which was still warm. She laid there and she could smell his scent. Seohyun sighed in contentment. She had gone this far for him. Only for him. She never imagine before that she actually could do this such of thing. Truthfully it felt so good. She was happy and she was grateful.

The creaking sound of the bathroom door woke her. Seohyun gasped and her heart beats abnormally fast when she looked at Yonghwa. He was shirtless and only wrapped in towel on his waist. This was the first time for her. And hell yeah, she loved the sight.

“Seohyun?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Ye-yes?” She stuttered.

“You’re starring.” Yonghwa chuckled, teasing his cute girlfriend.

Seohyun dropped  her sight and just silent. Her cheek became so red in instance. Yonghwa felt so amused. He decided to tease his girl more. Yonghwa walked closer to her and sat beside her. Yonghwa tilted her chin with his hand.

“Baby?” Yonghwa called her with the most seductive voice ever.

Seohyun’s breath became faster. She bit her lips and she was getting restless with Yonghwa in that kind of state in front of her. Not to mention, his y voice and him calling her ‘Baby’.

“It’s your turn to take a bath.” Said Yonghwa. He grinned naughtily.

Seohyun heaved a nervous sigh, “O-okay.” She stood up immediately and literally ran to bathroom. Oh, she really need a cold shower.

 

***

 

Seohyun opened the bathroom door slowly. She peeked out and looked around to check whether Yonghwa was there or not. Fortunately, he was nowhere to be seen. Seems that Yonghwa gave her space to change clothes and dress up. She walked out and found a note on the bed. It written,

 

I’ll wait outside.  ~Yonghwa   

 

After folded the note and slipped it on her wallet, Seohyun started to rummage her trunk. Fortunately, she brought a simple mini dress. It was a knee length purple chiffon dress. It could be wore on formal occasion. She put a little make up and let her brown hair fell on her back. She wore her heels and her coat. She didn’t forget to bring Yonghwa’s birthday present which she had prepared before. After checked herself on the mirror then Seohyun went out from the hotel room.

Yonghwa was waiting in front of the door. He leaned on the wall as he folded his arm on his chest. The moment Seohyun went out from the room, he was stunned. Yonghwa smiled warmly at her then entwined his fingers with hers.

He leaned on her ear and whispered, “You look beautiful.”

Seohyun bit her lips before she said, “Thanks.”

Yonghwa lead their way and headed to elevator. He took a glance at her, “Our date theme today is adventure.” Said Yonghwa.

“Hm?” Seohyun tilted her head confusedly.

“We’ll go around by taxi. Since driving van isn’t efficient and i don’t know L.A. So i won’t take a risk that we get lost.” Yonghwa scratched his head.

“It’s okay. Oppa.” Seohyun gripped his hand, “The most important this is i’m with you.”

“Omo! Where do you learn those pick up line?”

“Hmm... Internet?” Seohyun chuckled. Her humor sense was more similar with his.

Yonghwa chuckled and brushed her hair lovingly. “Kajja?”

“Ne!” Seohyun linked her arm on his and ready for their birthday date.

 

Yonghwa guided her to taxi and followed her. After he told the driver their destination, he wrapped his hands around her straightaway and rested his cheek on her head. It made Seohyun smiled and blushed.

“I am so glad that you are here, Hyun-ah..” Said Yonghwa.

“Na do.” Seohyun whispered.

She snuggled closer to his chest as Yonghwa her arm.

“Oppa, where are we going?” Asked Seohyun.

“Somewhere..”

“Aigoo..” She rolled her eyes.

“Arraseo.” Yonghwa chuckled, “We’ll go to have dinner. I’m so hungry, i bet you too.”

“Dinner in where?”

“You’ll see. Moreover, if i tell you the place i’m sure you won’t know.” He chuckled.

“Ey!” Seohyun hit him playfully and pouted.

Yonghwa bit his lips. He felt that her gesture was really cute. He bent down and kissed her cheek, lingering there for several seconds.

“O-oppa?” Seohyun squirmed shyly.

“You are too cute, Hyun-ah.” He pinched her cheek.

 

The taxi driver inform that they had arrived in their destination. Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand tight and walked together to a certain building. Yonghwa went straight to elevator and press the highest floor.

There were just the two of them in the elevator. Yonghwa hugged Seohyun from behind as Seohyun leaned her head on his chest. Yonghwa moved forward and kissed Seohyun on her cheek bone. She giggled and tilted her head to give him a little peck.

The elevator stopped and slide opened, revealed a restaurant right on the rooftop. The restaurant was called ‘Perch’. It was located in the down town area of Los Angeles. From up here, they could see so many sky scrapper building with all the city lights. It was very beautiful and not to mention, very romantic.

“Woah, it’s really beautiful.” Seohyun complimented.

Yonghwa just smiled and felt so satisfied that Seohyun like the place that he chose. After he confirmed his reservation, they took a seat near the balcony.

“How you managed this, Oppa?” Asked Seohyun.

“Well, it won’t be happened without Jaeyoon hyung’s help. I’ll search the place and Jaeyoon hyung who did the reservation.” Yonghwa answered.

“Omo! Jaeyoon –ssi really help us so much. I must thank him later.” Said Seohyun.

“Actually, i want restaurant which is located near the beach, but you can’t see anything in beach when it’s late at night.” He chuckled.

“Aniya. This place is more than enough.” Seohyun smiled warmly.

“Glad you like this.” Said Yonghwa, “Order the food, shall we?”

‘Perch’ provided delicious Italian cuisine. They made an order and after several minutes the food arrived. Yonghwa hadn’t eat yet since before the concert. He eat all the food straightaway till he almost choke.

“Aigoo! Eat slowly, Oppa.” Seohyun offered him a glass of water and wiped his lips with napkin.

“Thanks.” Said Yonghwa and started to eat again.

Seohyun just saw him amusedly. Yonghwa looked like a cute kid, didn’t care anything else beside made his stomach full. Seohyun was eating as she looked at Yonghwa from time to time. Smiled to herself and then continued to eat again.

“Omo, I’m so full.” Said Yonghwa as he patted his stomach.

“You surely eat a lot, Oppa.”

“What can i do? Man! I’m starving!”

The waiter appeared and cleaned their table. He served them a high quality wine and left them alone again.

“Cheers?” Asked Yonghwa and lifted his glass.

“For?”

“For us. We will always celebrate our birthday together forever.” Said Yonghwa.

They clinked their glass and gulped the red liquor inside. They put the glass and looked at each other. They were happy, okay? Everyone could tell it.

“Ah! By the way.” Seohyun took her present and put it on the table, “Happy birthday, Yong Oppa.”

“Omo! Thanks.”

“It’s not so special. I’m sorry.”

“Ey, everything that you give to me are all special.”

Yonghwa opened the box and commented to each present. He said that he would wore the t-shirt often. He would used the guitar strap with his favorite Fender guitar. And the last was her selca. Yonghwa was really excited looking at her selca. He commented for it non stop.

“Aigoo, so beautiful.”

“Omo! How can you make those expressions?”

“Aw, so cute.”

Yonghwa kept commenting until the last selca. His jaw dropped. It was Seohyun wearing her night gown. The selca was taken right after Seohyun woke up. Her hair was messy and her face was bared from make up. It was kind of y.

“This one is my favorite.” Said Yonghwa. He showed the selca to her.

“Omo!” Seohyun’s face became red in instance. She bent down to hide her embarrassment. But in her peripheral view, she could see that Yonghwa slipped that selca to his wallet.

“Oppa! What are you doing?” She snapped.

“Put it on my wallet. So i can see it every time.” He grinned.

“Aigoo.” Seohyun just didn’t know anymore whether she regret or grateful for taking that selca.

“It’s my gift anyway.” Yonghwa stuck his tongue.

Seohyun pinched his cheek. Yonghwa grabbed her hand and held her.

“Well, now it’s your present.” He announced.

Yonghwa took something from his pocket and slipped it on Seohyun’s fourth finger. Yes, it was a ring. A simple silver band with a round diamond on top.

“My present was more than this ring. I give myself for you as your birthday.” Yonghwa gulped an air to cease his nervousness, “Seohyun-ah, i’ll spent my life with you forever. Will you be my wife?”

Seohyun gasped. Her heart beat so fast. She never imagine that Yonghwa would propose her this soon. They were stumbled with a scandal and their management didn’t let them together in peace. How she would react? What would she do?

Her stillness only gave a pressure for Yonghwa. Yonghwa waited her answered and counted in his head. It had passed almost ten seconds before finally Seohyun answered.

“Of course i will, Oppa.” She said, “But how about our career as an idol?”

“Jinjja? You will marry me?” Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand tightly.

“Yes, Oppa.. yes..” She smiled.

“Thank you.. thank you..” Yonghwa kissed her hand as he kept murmuring his thanks to her. “And you don’t have to be worry.” He said.

“Wae?”

“Actually i’ve arranged an appointment with FNC and SM. I will ask their permission to let us together.” Yonghwa said, “There must be many condition for make that happen. I promise you that i will fulfill all the condition and protect us well.”

“We will do that together, Oppa.” Said Seohyun.

Yonghwa smiled at her. In this kind of situation, wouldn’t it perfect for those two to kiss? Yep, Yonghwa leaned on her and captured her lips as he whispered,

“Saranghae, Seo joohyun. Yeongwonhi.”

 

***

 

They walked hand in hand after they had dinner. The silver ring glinted on Seohyun’s finger as they swayed their entwined hands. They just walked in silent. It wasn’t awkward. It was pleasantly comfortable.

Yonghwa brought her to a park called Grand Park. There was a huge fountain which was lighted with colored lamps. It made the water shone in multiple color. Indeed it was very beautiful. Seohyun stopped her step and looked around the park.

“Oppa, it’s beautiful.” She said.

“Of course.” Said Yonghwa proudly.

“You really prepared well today.”

“Ah, of course! It’s our birthday celebration. How can i didn’t prepare?”

Seohyun turned to face Yonghwa, “Thanks!” Then she tiptoed to capture his lips.

Yonghwa held her hips and hugged her closer. He kissed her back and deepen the kiss. A simple peck from Seohyun turned into a passionate kiss. They kissed each other with abandon. They didn’t care that they actually kissed in public.. but who cared anyway?

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other. They entwined their finger again then walked to the fountain direction.

“Oppa..”

“Hmm?”

“Actually, i’m scared.”

“Wae?”

“I’m scared if what happen in L.A is just only a dream. Once we get back to Seoul, i don’t know....”

“Let this be a beautiful dream. And when we back to Seoul, let’s make this dream come true.”

Seohyun stopped and looked at Yonghwa.

“Wae? You don’t trust me?”

“I trust you...”

“But?”

“I don’t know. It’s so confusing.. we will get married as soon as we get back in Seoul?” Seohyun paused, “I don’t want you to get me wrong, but can we keep this as a secret? I don’t think i’m ready to publish our marriage.”

“I’ll talk to SM and FNC first. Then ask for your parents’ permission. Then we’ll sign the marriage certificate.” Said Yonghwa. “We’ll keep it a secret until you ready.”

“Okay..” Said Seohyun. They continued to walk again.

“Then, we’ll move in and live together.” Said Yonghwa.

“Ne?”

“Why you so surprised? A married couple should live together right?”

Seohyun bit her lips. A picture of him and her living together in one roof was so overwhelming. She couldn’t wait. Her heart beats so fast because of this.

“Yes.. of course.” Said Seohyun.

They now stood in front of the fountain. Seohyun bent down and touch the water. She was in a deep thought when suddenly Yonghwa splashed the water on her.

“Yah! Oppa!” She squealed. Then she splashed the water on him too.

It became the battle of water splashing. They laughed happily even though their drenched with water.

“Oppa! Stop!” Seohyun said.

“Arrasseo.. Arrasseo.” Yonghwa finally stopped. He wiped her wet face with his hands, “Let’s go back to hotel. We’ll catch a cold if we stay here any longer.”

 

***

 

As they arrived in Yonghwa’s hotel room, Seohyun ran to bathroom and grabbed a clean towel. She dried Yonghwa’s hair and face. She helped him to take off his coat and hang it.

“Hyun-ah, enough about me. You should dry yourself too.” Yonghwa grabbed the towel and brushed her hair. “Go take a warm shower.” He said.

“Okay..” Seohyun said. She looked at Yonghwa with such a seductive sight. There was something in her eyes. Something dangerous.

“Hyun?” Yonghwa called her nervously.

“Oppa should take a warm shower too.” Said Seohyun. She pushed Yonghwa lightly to the bathroom direction.

“Uhuh..” Said Yonghwa. He too could feel the tension. He could sense that actually Seohyun flirted with him. But he hadn’t catch where this would lead to. He was a man. He had his hormone ready to explode. Hell, this was Seo joohyun! And he couldn’t think straight again.

“So basically, we need the warm shower, right?” Seohyun whispered.

“Yes.” Yonghwa answered breathlessly. Okay, he got the bold Seohyun here. What should he do?

“So let’s take a shower then..” Seohyun said.

That done. Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to the bathroom. He took off her coat on the way and quickly ped her dress. The soft chiffon material fell to the floor. Seohyun ed Yonghwa’s shirt as Yonghwa unbuckled his pants.

They ended up kissing each other on the cold tile wall. Seohyun hugged Yonghwa’s neck as he fumbled with her bra’s hook.  They broke the kiss as Yonghwa threw her bra aside. Seohyun a bit shy and folded her arm around her chest. Yonghwa pecked her once and held her hands aside.

He gasped. This was the first time he saw Seohyun like this. This was only happen in his wildest dream but hell! Now it was real right in front of his eyes.

“Hyun-ah...” He whispered. Breathless.

Yonghwa trapped Seohyun on the wall. He the water faucet and made them both showered with a warm water. He bent down and kissed her pale chest. Seohyun moaned and hugged him tight. This was way too much to handle. All she could do was calling his name. Over and over.

Seohyun grabbed Yonghwa’s hair as his hands travelled along her body. Touching and kneading all of her without passed every single inch. Oh how she loved his rough hand on her soft skin. It really burned her some more.

Yonghwa back to and kissed her hard. They both moved in a rhyme. Their body stuck together. Hands all over each other. Their tongue clashed together. It was hot and also wet.

In the middle of their hot making out session, Seohyun suddenly pulled out from their heated kissed and sneezed. It made Yonghwa laughed so hard. He immediately turned off the water faucet and grabbed a towel to cover Seohyun.

“Kajja. I’m afraid you’ll catch a cold.” Yonghwa kissed her head then lead them back to bedroom.

 

They both had already change to pajamas and now they hugged each other on the same warm blanket. It even warmer cause their body stuck together. No. they didn’t do ‘that’. They had a silent agreement that they would actually made love after they get married.  Seohyun snuggled to Yonghwa’s chest as his hands her hair lovingly.

“Sleep already, Hyunnie?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Hmm...” Seohyun answered sleepily. Feeling his warmth and his gentle touch really made her safe and sound.

“Hyunnie.. Thanks for today.” Said Yonghwa.

“Me too, Oppa.”

“I love you..”

“I love you too.” Seohyun hugged Yonghwa tighter.

Yonghwa smiled and closed his eyes. He was holding the one that he loved as he ended his day. They were confessing how much they love each other without hesitation. How perfect it could be? And he would do this for the rest of his life. Awesome.

 

***

 

Seohyun woke up right at seven o’clock. She was typically a morning person. When she opened her eyes, the one that she saw was him. Her fiance. Jung Yonghwa. She smiled at his sleeping form. He looked so peaceful. His breath was steady. Seohyun would see this everyday from now on. That was great.

“Oppa~” She called Yonghwa. She had to wake him up since they would go back to Seoul this morning.

Yonghwa just stirred a little but his eyes still closed.

“Yong Oppa!” Seohyun called him louder. She poked his nose and made him looked like a pig. Seohyun laughed and kept poking Yonghwa’s nose. “Wake up Piggy Yong!”

Yonghwa snorted and finally opened his eyes. He found that Seohyun giggled at him.

“Hmm? Wae?” He asked sleepily.

“Wake up, Oppa!” Seohyun poked his nose again. “You really look like a pig if i press your nose like this.” Seohyun laughed.

“Ya! Your Oppa is the most handsome man in the world. How can you call me a pig?” Yonghwa rolled up and trapped Seohyun under him. He tickled her mercilessly, made she laughed hard.

“Oppa~ Stop it.. Ahh~~ Ahh~~” Seohyun whined cutely.

Yonghwa groaned at the sound. Her moan was like a siren for him to kiss her. Oh how he loved her voice. Yonghwa bent down and capture her lips with his. Seohyun was more than willing to accept him. Her hands pulled him closer and kissed him back hotly. They rolled on the bed, changed into various position without breaking their kiss. Both didn’t want to let go and kept kissing each other till a phone ring stopped them.

Yonghwa grabbed his phone with Seohyun still clung to him. She was kissing his jaw as his hands caressed his chest.

It made Yonghwa sighed, “Hmm... Yeoboseyo?”

“Yonghwa-yah.. get up already? Our flight is at ten o’clock. You better get ready.” That was Jaeyoon.    

“Uh.. Yes..” Yonghwa mumbled as Seohyun kissed his neck, “I-i’ll be ready before nine. Mmm..” Yonghwa couldn’t held his moan as Seohyun his neck.

“Err... Are you okay?” Asked Jaeyoon.

“Yeah.. just... ah.. still sleepy.” Yonghwa lied. Seohyun had climbed his lap and his collar bone. “I’ll hang up!” Said Yonghwa and threw his phone. He took a glance at the clock. It was seven thirty. Okay he still had thirty minutes. He tilted Seohyun’s face and kissed her hard.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun had ready before nine, as he promised. They managed to get on time. It was hard to do something properly when you were in one room with your fiance. However, they didn’t ruin Jaeyoon manager plan. Now, they were already on the plane back to Korea.

Yonghwa was sat beside Seohyun. He held her hand tight. Went back to Korea had a lot of meaning for them. It was time to face their reality and make their wedding came true. And these two couldn’t wait for that.

 

To Be Continued~

 


 

double post for today~ 

well, it's been ages since i update this fic. still remember this fic? kkk~

next chap is the last chap by the way.. and thanks for still sticking with this story!

that's all from me~ take care!