Chapter 4 ~Making Your Own Destiny~

L.A I'm in Love

 

“Think Yonghwa! Think! How i can meet her? Should i go to SM? Ah but i don’t know their schedule,” He talked to himself. It was almost one hour he sat on her desk in his room, grumbling unclearly, “Ah wait!” He typed something on her laptop and squealed happily. Right! just like a fanboy he search SNSD’s schedule in internet and he succesfully found it. “So they have a pre record performance in MBC today?”

 

***

 

He thought he must be crazy. Yes totally crazy because now he was in his car parked near the MBC building waited for certain person. Yes, person who succesfully caught his attention.

“Should i come in?” Asked Yonghwa to himself.

He wore his hat and hoddie and got out from his car bravely. He realized if he didn’t make a move, he never ever got a chance to meet her. He walked silently to the building. With his ordinary appearence he wasn’t really recognised by other people, besides the situation in the studio was very busy and hectic.

He examined each dressing room and finally found a door which had a sign SNSD on it. So, what would he do now? For his surprise the door which he stared for one minute opened and revealed a familiar young lady with a wavy brown hair.

“Omo!” She squealed, “Yonghwa-ssi?”

Thanks to God and heaven. Yonghwa effort got a 100% support. She still recognise him although he covered his head with hoddie!

“An-anyeong!” Said Yonghwa, stammered.

“What are you doing here? I don’t know that CNBLUE have a schedule here too.”

“No.”

“No? So?” She frowned in confusion.

“I- i have something to do.” He lied.

“Oh~” She nodded unknowingly, “ah! I forgot when we met for the last time!” She clapped her hands.

“What?”

“Can i get your number?”

“W-what?” She looked at her in amazement.

“Your number, Yonghwa-ssi! Remember what i said? I’ll pay back your kindness. If i have a free time, i’ll call you. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Of course not!” She said happily, “This is the reason why i come here, Seohyun-ssi, to get your number.” He said in his head.

“Okay” She handed him her cellphone and he saved her number in his own phone too.

 

***

 

“Aigoo~ uri maknae looks beautiful tonight! Your smile is too bright!” Said Hyoyeon teasingly. They were on the van after finished all their schedule.

“Eonni!”

“I want details, Joohyun-ah!” Hyoyeon nudged her.

“Actually eonni,” Seohyun whispered to Hyoyeon ears, prevented to wake other eonni and keep it from their manager, “i’ve got his number.”

Hyoyeon eyes went bigger and hanged open, “How?”

Seohyun told her about everything and Hyoyeon couldn’t help to squealed delightfully.

“I am so happy for you, maknae! But you’re sure he is a good person right?”

“Somehow, i’m definetly sure.” She grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand tightly.

Bzzzzz!! Seohyun’s cellphone vibrated then she read the text message and blushed.

 

From: Yonghwa

Have finished your schedule? It must be tiring~ have a good rest. Good night :)

 

“Aigoo~ who’s that? Your lips already touch your ears!” Said Hyoyeon, chuckled.

“Aniyo~” After Seohyun typed her reply, she held his phone tight and drifted to sleep with a sweet smile plastered on her beautiful face.

 

***

 

From : Seohyun

Yonghwa-ssi! I heard that CNBLUE will released new album! It must be a hectic month for you. Fighting!

 

From : Yonghwa

I’ve seen your new PV “Paparazzi” for your Japanese single. Kinda late right? kkk. It’s a good video clip. Girls Generation!

 

From : Seohyun

This summer is very hot right? I heard that you like iced americano. Is it alright for your throat? Please take care of your health more ^^

 

From : Yonghwa

I’ve just finished my schedule and i’m tired T.T Good night :)

 

From : Seohyun

Have you eaten? ^^

 

From : Yonghwa

What are you doing?

 

From : Yonghwa

Maybe it’s awkward but i kinda miss you...

 

From : Seohyun

I miss you too...

 

It had been two or three months they exchange a text message, simple yet sweet text message. The last text message made her heart flutter. She reread his text message numerous times till she forgot that she must replied. Without think twice she typed “I miss you too” but she stopped her finger to push “send” button.

“Is it too bold? What should i say?” She said.

After almost thirty minutes she typed and deleted her reply continuously but she ended up with the same words, “I miss you too”. She indeed missed him a lot. They never met again after their meeting in MBC building. She sighed and push the “send” button.

 

Yonghwa who waited her reply anxiously started to regret. Thirty minutes had passed but he didn’t get her response. He cursed himself of being bold. But he missed her, really missed her.

His phone vibrated and he immediately check it. And yes, he didn’t have to regret. He grinned widely like a fool. He started to typed the reply.

 

From : Yonghwa

Shall we meet, then? ;)

 

From : Seohyun

Okay ^^

 

***

 

Yonghwa waited excitedly. Today he would meet Seohyun. They agreed to meet in a little cafe in Hongdae. He checked his phone and intended to text her, but he canceled it. It would be too much to ask where she were, it was still thirty minutes before the time they met after all.

He ordered ice americano while waiting. He just stared blankly outside the window and sipped his coffee. He fixed his hair and double check his appearence, he felt extremely handsome today.

“Anyeong haseyo~”

“Ah! Anyeong haseyo, Seohyun-ssi!!” He got up from his chair excitedly.

“Wae yo? Just take a seat” Said Seohyun brightly and she sat in front of him.

“How are you?” Asked Yonghwa.

“I’m fine! How about you?”

“Amazing”

“What?” She laughed at his hiperbolic answer, “ah! I bring you something!” She handed him a plastic bag.

“What is it?”

“Maybe it’s not worthy but accept this as my gratefulness for your kindness.”

“Oh~ this is the “pay back” you’ve said before?”

She nodded.

“Thanks. Can i open it now?”

“Yes.”

He opened the plastic bag and found a box full of roasted goguma, a bottle of white liquid and a book.

“Ah! I remember you like goguma! And what’s this?” He pointed the white liquid in the bottle.

“That’s a blended ma and apple. It’s good for your intestine. I drink it everyday, it’s very healthy”

“Oh, thank you,” Then he took the book, “Ban-Ki-Moon biography?” He read the title and chuckled, “I remember you mentioned him too.”

“It’s a very good book! You’ll definetly read it right?”

“I’ll read it for you” He sighed while flipping the book randomly.

“You really hate books?” She chuckled.

“Ani. I’m not liking nor hate book. I’ll read it, i promise.”

“That’s good.” She smiled.

“You are definetly a unique person.”

“Why?”

“It’s my first time receive this kind of presents.”

“Is that so? I just want to share my liking with you.”

Her words made him floated in the sky. She said that she wanted to share her liking with him. It mean that he was special right?

“Have you ever give these present to other man?” He asked her to confirm that his assumption was right.

“No. You are the first.” She answered innocently.

“Jinjja yo?” He couldn’t help to smile widely. So he was the first, eh?

“By the way, Yonghwa-ssi. I just have time about two hours, i have a schedule.”

“Oh? You are very bussy right, you must be tired.”

“I’m tired but i have a strenght now!”

Sudenly Yonghwa chuckled while reading the menu.

“Waeyo?” She asked in curiousity.

“Look! Goguma Latte. You want to order it?”

“Ne!!”

They called the waitress and make an order. Seohyun found that Yonghwa had already ordered iced americano. She complained about his unhealthy habit and nudged him to order goguma latte too.

“You surely have to reduce your coffee consumption, Yonghwa-ssi!” She said.

“Arraseo, arraseo! Ah by the way, you always call me Yonghwa-ssi. I think it will be better if you call me Yonghwa.”

“Ne? but you are older than me.”

“How about, Yonghwa oppa?”

“Ne?!” She was surprised.

“Wae?”

“Aniyo.” She shook her head shyly.

“Just try it! come on!” He nudged her.

“Yo-Yoong~” She stammered because she was shy.

“Yong? Am i a dragon?” He laughed hard, “But it’s okay! I like that, Yoong~” He imitated her.

“What? At least i must call you oppa since you older than me.”

“Yong Oppa! How about that?”

“O-okay.” She blushed a bit. By called him oppa made she felt closer to him.

“And i’ll call you Hyun~” He chuckled.

“Ne? It’s so funny!”

“You don’t like it?”

“Aniyo. Gweanchanha.”

“Okay then, Hyun~”

They both laughed at their new funny nickname. Hyun~ and Yong~, that was just between two of them. Altought it sounded funny but it was special.

They just talked and learned about each other character. They found that their personality was different. She was calm, he was playfull. She loved book, he didn’t. He liked basketball, she didn’t. He was an expressionist person, she was not. How come two different person with different personality could feel comfortable to each other? The analogy was simple. They just like puzzle. It would fit and click if two different part was united. They were different yet compatible.  And that was how two hours passed so quickly.

“Omo~ i have to go now!” Seohyun checked her watch.

“Oh! You have a schedule right? Where? I’ll take you there.” Said Yonghwa.

“I have a practice in SM. Is it okay?”

“Of course! Let’s go!”

 

***

 

“It’s weird” Said Seohyun while they were on the way to SM Ent building.

“What’s weird?” Asked Yonghwa.

“It’s the first time i’m going out with a boy, so it feels weird.”

“What? You haven’t in relationship before?” Yonghwa was shocked. How come the beautiful girl like Seohyun never had a boyfriend?

She shook her head shyly, “How about you?” She bravely asked.

“Hmm.. yes. I have a relationship before when i was in high school.”

“And now?” Curiousity took control of her.

“No. I don’t have a girlfriend right now. I’m y, free and single~” Yonghwa sang the new song of Super Junior jokingly.

She laughed and sang along with him.

“But, really? You haven’t had a boyfriend before?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Yes. I’m serious. Not even once.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know” She shrugged.

Yonghwa took a glance of her. He indeed very lucky became the first boy that close to her. “Oh! We’ve arrived!” Said Yonghwa.

“Ah ne!” She unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car, “Thanks for the ride.”

“It’s nothing, and thanks for today!” Said Yonghwa.

She smiled and waved.

“Hyun-ah!” Yonghwa called her before she went, “can we meet again?”

“Of course, Yong Oppa!” She bowed and entered the building.

Yonghwa looked at her until she dissapeared from his sight and smiled widely like an idiot. He was one step closer to her. 

 

To Be Continued~~

 


Author's Note :

Hi! this is meluvyuya~

i post two chapter at once because chapter three is very short.. kkkk~

i don't want to mix these two chapters bacome one chapter, because each chapter has its own theme..

in this chapter (chapter four) in text message part.. i want to tell you how they text each other.. how their conversation become more random.. and it indicate that they are become closer to each other. i'm feeling like to explain this because i am afraid you don't understand.. kkkk~

well, how's this story so far? are you still with me?

just tell me your opinion. your comments really make my day :)

btw, i am listening to Code Name Blue right now. haha~ random XD

okay then, thank you for reading ^^

-meluvyuya-