Of Training and Games

Mission Impossible?

A/N: Hey all!! Chapter 7 here!! Here's a warm welcome to all new subbies *emanates heat*, and thanks to you guys who have bothered to read my fanfic all the way till this chapter. I'm sorry if the last chapter was kinda boring, (I thought so too, when I went back to read it), but the next few chapters will be faster-paced, so bear with meeee!! <333 SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORRRRTTTT *kneels and rubs hands together*

tumblr_m3ce84c5e71r4mvkq.png

Awwww...Who wouldn't love daejae?? :)

 

  Daehyun's gaze swept over the mambers infront of him, and lingered especially on Youngjae, who was becoming someone special for Daehyun, as much as he was reluctant to admit it. Daehyun really enjoyed being with them, and he genuinely didn't want to disappoint. Although it was just for these few weeks that he was allowed to eat with them, to laugh with them, to live with them, Daehyun almost felt like he was a real part of the team.

  Daehyun raised the mike to his lips as the introduction played. He closed his eyes, as he let the music soothe him. Daehyun opened his eyes again, to stare at Youngjae. Daehyun didn't blink.

 Leaning on my shoulder without a thought as you laughed,
It's just a habit, but even though I erase it and spend my day busily,
I think and think about it again, like it's a picture taken with my eyes.

  Daehyun thought of this morning, in the bathroom.
Stop being good to me, Don't ever be good to me again,

  Daehyun thought of falling asleep in Youngjae's lap.
I got on my knees in front of love,
I don't have the confidence to be hurt

  Daehyun's eyes, caught Youngjae's, and all that filled his mind was how he would leave in no time. For the first time, Daehyun didn't want to finish off the assignment, but he knew he had to: he'd already taken it on.

  Youngjae's eyes followed the way Daehyun's mouth moved, the way he pronounced his words. It was a sad song, but it was made even more heartbreaking, the way Daehyun sang it, with his face a little crumpled, in his strong voice. Youngjae forgot to breathe as his eyes met Daehyun's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Youngjae stared at Daehyun's back from the car seat behind him as they were driven home after an exhausting day. After almost constant, almost unconscious observation of the boy, he could tell something was different. Youngjae couldn't figure out why Daehyun had looked so down, so defeated, after his performance. After all, he'd done mind-blowingly well, right? Youngjae couldn't stand not knowing.

  He'd chased Daehyun during lunch (literally), that day for answers, but Daehyun seemed unwilling to answer them, or just simply avoided them. As curious as he was, Youngjae didn't want to push Daehyun for answers, didn't want to scare him off. Now, all Youngjae wanted was to cheer him up.

  Youngjae combed through his mind for a fun game to play with Daehyun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  "Tomorrow, 4pm, at ________hall, we will be holding our first performance."

  Daehyun hit the 'send' button, leaned back in his chair and sighed. It had been a long day, but at least he'd managed to nail down the new "Warrior" dance moves quite confidently, and learn his parts for the vocals. It was rather tiring to sing and dance at the same time, but Daehyun had trained most of his life as a agent, and could handle the physical aspect of just a little singing nad dancing. If Daehyun had to pick an aspect of himself that he was most proud of, he would choose his great stamina.

  It was (rather surprisingly), the mental stress of it all. Daehyun had spent the whole day pretending to understand various technical vocal training and dance terms he'd never heard of before. Daehyun was afraid that Youngjae, who had been watching him throughout the day, would catch on to his undercover identity, which would mean the end of his stay here. Daehyun couldn't afford for that to happen.

 As much as Youngjae had watched out for him during the day, supplying him with water and towels, accompanied with words of encouragement, when Daehyun had tired even the tiniest bit, Daehyun guessed he had been noticing Youngjae too. He had observed the way Youngjae's right eyebrow furrowed a little when he concentrated, and his mouth puckered just the tiniest bit, when he tried his best. Daehyun couldn't help but smile, when he remembered how cute Youngjae looked during training, especially when he tired out, and wobbled around, complaining.

  So, when Youngjae enthusiastically pestered Daehyun to play a game with him, Daehyun looked at Youngjae as if he had gone nuts.

  He was so tired just moments ago...? Daehyun tapped his chin as he glanced at Youngjae thoughtfully, and followed him into their room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   Daehyun listened to Youngjae's description of the game. He looked at Youngjae, who had sat down infront of him, and positioned his thighs on either sides of Daehyun's, squeezing Daehyun's legs together. This game, dubbed the "open leg game", seemed to consist of Daehyun trying to open his legs, while Youngjae, with thighs on either side of Daehyun's legs, would do his best to stop that from happening by forcing his legs together. Daehyun smiled. He enjoyed games that relied on strength.

  Youngjae placed his hands on Daehyun's shoulders as he inched forward, and in that instant, Daehyun realised how close together they were sitting, faces inches apart from one another--not that Daheyun was complaining--it was uncomfortable in an excitable way.  

  "Let me tell you, I've won all of B.A.P in this game, I've only got you left to defeat." Youngjae stared straight into Daehyun's eyes, and winked slyly. Daehyun's breath caught, but he wasn't going to lose so easily.

  Daehyun smirked alluringly as he returned the fiery gaze. Daehyun lowered his voice playfully. "I'll spread your legs wide open."

  Youngjae reddened a tad. "Try me."

  Daehyun placed his hands on Youngjae's shoulders too.

  "Ready?"

  Daehyun's strong gaze never left Youngjae's. They smiled.

  "Go...!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chappie... Chapters 8 and 9 shall be delivered some time tomorrow guyss...(or rather, some time later today: it's 3.00am nowwzzz)... NITEE <33