Mission Impossible.

Mission Impossible?

Hey guys, short and relatively uninteresting chappie about how Daehyun gets ready for his first performance as a B.A.P. member, and gets his own back at the client. The next update will be much better, I SWEAR!! <33333 Thanks once again to all my wonderful subbies!! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT xD!! <33333 (P.S. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new fanfic?? Please?? Anybodyyyy??)

tumblr_m3yqy8wE8S1qkhv7eo2_500.jpg

Completely Awesome B.A.P!! <33

 

  Daehyun got a sense of Déjà vu, as he turned his head slowly to survey the scene in the van. He nodded mentally to himself. Idols half-mad with nerves were no joke. He remembered the day of their almost-performance, when everybody'd lost (most of) their minds. It was happening again, today.

  Once again, Jongup was holding a one-way conversation with Zelo, who was speaking in his mega fast rap. Daehyun couldn't help grinning a little, at how Jongup still tried his hardest to communicate with Zelo, even though he didn't understand the boy, and that made their conversation make no sense. Those two were so cute together.

  Again, Himchan's limbs were endangering Yongguk's eyes, as he flung them about in a passionate last-minute practice right there in the moving van. Daehyun saw that Youngjae looked like he was going to puke, and inched inconspicuously away, before any unpredictable disasters involving partially digested food, and stage clothes could occur.

  As for Daehyun, he was pleased with himself, at how well he managed to stop his strange giggles from surfacing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  "We...can do this." Yongguk told his team that walked behind him, as they looked up at the stadium building. He used his agressive rapper voice for extra measure, to try to convince the other members that he wasn't nervous at all, and there wasn't anything to be worried about. Yongguk gave himself a mental pat on his shoulder. He was such a great team leader...

  Daehyun paused, just before he followed his group into the building. There was something he had to say to his friends.

  "Hey, I'm...sorry I messed up the first stage..." Daehyun didn't dare look at them.

  Youngjae smiled at the silly boy. They'd almost forgotten about that incident already. "Aww, shut up Daehyun! It's because of you that we get to perform here--I mean, look at this: it's so much greater than the first place.." Youngjae spread his arms out and turned to the building. Daehyun had to admit, this time the performance would be so much grander than the postponed first one. He smiled, and let himself be dragged backstage by his impatient members, and copied Himchan and Jongup, dancing into their dressing room.

  Inside, it wasn't a mad scramble to get ready as Daehyun'd imagined. The dressing room was airy and spacious, with those bulb-framed mirrors every dressing room must have. Daehyun looked amusedly at these, and played with the lights, flicking them on and off, until Youngjae gave him a death-glare to make him stop.

  It was as if they'd all forgotten about the performance, and the nerves, as the boys explored their dressing room. They messed around with the lockers at one side, and managing to lock Zelo in one of them, then letting Jongup free him. Daehyun would have loved to stick around, and continue to play with his group, but he had some things to take care of first.

  Smirking, Daehyun approached the coordi noona, who glanced up at him briefly, as she fixed up Youngjae's hair. Youngjae looked into the mirror infront of him at Daehyun, wondering what he was up to. Daehyun fixed the most charming and innocent smile on his face, as he waited for the coordi noona to finally notice his efforts to get her attention. Youngjae frowned. Something was fishy.

  The coordi noona's hands paused for a while, as she turned to Daehyun, eyeing him cautiously. She pointed her chin in his direction, to ask him what he wanted. Daehyun smiled harder, and clasped his hands together, as if praying to her. She raised her eyebrows.

  "Can I borrow the eyeliner?" Daehyun's eyes just about sparkled as he smiled beseechingly at the coordi noona, who looked away, as if he was too bright for her eyes.

  "No..." She said distractedly, and went about styling Youngjae's hair again.

  Daehyun stuck out one of his hands to tug at her shirt playfully, as if he was still a little boy. He knew noonas melted at his aegyo, and was putting this little piece of knowledge to use. Daehyun twirled a bit of her shirt material around his finger, and stuck his face infront of hers, so that she had no choice but to look into his beautiful eyes.

  "Pleeease? I'll return it..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

  Meet me backstage, room 6-A. Daehyun hit the send button, as he sneaked into the mentioned room, hard-earned black eyeliner clutched in his hand. He popped his head out, to nod at the four shadows waiting down the hall, then slipped inside to make the final preparations. He'd nearly finished setting this up--he just had a few minor details to add to his work. He felt his back pocket for the envelope, and brought it out, placing it on the table, where it could be spotted by anyone coming into the room.

  Daehyun smiled a little, and hummed to the tune of 'Warrior', as he warmed up his vocals and uncapped the eyeliner, and walked towards the mirror.

  After he was done, Daehyun dusted his hands off, checked the time (he still had enough to hang around and watch the reactions of his client), and stood back to admire his work. The client should understand now. Daehyun checked his makeup, clothes, and smirk in the mirror, before walking out, and turning the corner to lie in wait for his client there.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  The client smiled. He'd almost lost faith in the agent, but it seemed like he had worried over nothing, as he read the text message. The client had been notified early on that day that another performance would take place in the stadium, and had rushed over there as quickly as possible, to stop the performance from happening.

  By the time he'd gotten there, B.A.P's fans were already present, and he couldn't well stick his own idol group up on stage, so he was doing his best to bribe the stage manager once again, to cancel the performance. However, this time, it was to no avail, so the client thanked his lucky stars that the agent was responsive. The client nodded to himself. He trusted that the agent would stop the performance for him. Afterall, that was what he was hired to do.

  The client smiled again. It seemed like there was nothing he couldn't do with his great amount of money. He turned the corner, and couldn't help like he was being watched. The client turned round and scanned the corridor.

  No one was about.

 The client shivered, and turned around again, to get to the room mentioned in the text. After wandering around for about fifteen frustrating minutes, he finally reached a door with polished brass words, signalling that he'd arrived. The client cracked his knuckles, and stepped in.

  The first thing he'd noticed when he walked in, was that the the room was empty. The client frowned in that split second. The agent wasn't waiting for him here?

  He turned slightly, and saw it, written in what looked like black crayon: big, clear, and offensively bold, on the dressing room's sole mirror. His eyes widened, and looked like they were about to pop out, and he didn't even blink when his assistant picked up the envelope with the refund, and exclaimed at the money. He didn't kick up a fuss when four burly bouncers who had been told to keep him out started wrestling him away from the room--the client only saw those two words written on the mirror.

  Mission Impossible.

  And in the corridor, hidden in one of the many shadows cast by past props, his agent smirked, and disappeared, like a shadow melting into the darkness-- silently and (hopefully) without trace--to where his friends were waiting to put on their best show of their lives...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorryyyyy!! I know it was kinda boring this time!!!!! The next update WILL be better :)))))))))) Don't give up on meeeee!!