Almost Forgotten

Mission Impossible?

A/N: Hey all, thanks for the wonderful comments and new subscriptions!! Love you guysss <333... For this story, I think I might add in some angst in the later chapters, and I've formed an idea of who I want to kill off...so, just be prepared, angst is imminent....><

Meanwhile, the cute Daejae ^^..

 

  Youngjae had come back into the room to find Daehyun almost pulling his bangs out because of the headache. Seeing that Daehyun couldn't possibly become a balding-and-receeding hairline-idol, Youngjae had kneeled on Daehyun's bed and reached across to gently release Daehyun's hold of his hair.

  Finding his hand deprived of hair to pull, Daehyun had tugged on Youngjae's hand instead, fingers curling instinctively over his. Youngjae's heart had grown warm as he had left his hand in Daehyun's hold. Daehyun had looked so vulnerable, lying there on the matress, face scrunched up in pain, and Youngjae couldn't really believe this was his beautiful, strong saviour.

  Youngjae had gathered his courage, and slotted the tablet into Daehyun's mouth, and woken him up to wash it down with the glass of water he'd had the foresight to bring along into the room.

  Now, Youngjae pulled Daehyun upright, as he swallowed the tablet, and settled him down on his lap. the boy's hair, Youngjae smiled to himself in the darkness. He was so grateful to be given the chance to get to know the boy better. He must have saved the entire universe in his past life, to deserve something as wonderful as Daehyun falling asleep in his lap.

  When Youngjae was sure Daehyun was asleep, he shifted a little, and leaned against the wall with Daehyun still in his lap, and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Daehyun stirred and lifted his head (that felt so much better). His heart sank when he found himself alone on the bed. He looked aound for Youngjae, not, Daehyun claimed silently to himself, because he wanted to see Youngjae, but purely because the last thing he remembered was being dragged onto Youngjae's lap, and falling asleep there. Daehyun felt the heat rising to his face.

  He hadn't expected to sleep at all last night because of the accursed headache,  but Youngjae's lap had felt so warm, so safe, that he couldn't help himself.  

  For the first time in his life, Daehyun felt like covering his face and squirm about like a hormonal teenage girl. Daehyun sighed, and shook himself mentally. He stretched and headed to the shower to clear his head.

  When he turned the knob of the door, and stepped into the bathroom, he realised that there was someone already inside. Youngjae stood infront of the mirror, brushing his teeth. Daehyun's eyes widened, and he hopped out again, and started to close the door.

 "It's alright, I'm nearly done." Youngjae held onto the door, motioning Daehyun to come in.

  Daehyun stood by awkwardly, swinging his arms around absently, watching Youngjae in the mirror, as he washed his face. Younjae straightened up, water rolling off his face in droplets, splashing onto the floor. He shook his head mischeviously, splattering Daehyun's pyjamas, and making Daehyun shield himself from Youngjae's watery assault with a towel. Youngjae laughed. He had so much fun teasing Daehyun.

  Once Youngjae had left the bathroom, Daehyun locked the door and got out of his clothes, stepping into the shower. Daehyun closed his eyes and smiled into the warm stream of water from the shower. He had so much fun playing around with Youngjae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "What is this?" Daehyun poked at the brown thing on his plate.

  Yongguk sighed. "Manager wants us to work towards becoming international stars, so we have this thing where we have breakfasts from all over the world. I think it's from England today..." Yongguk looked doubtfully at his food too.

  Daehyun looked at the stuff. It looked like an almost perfectly round, thick pancake, smooth on one side, and covered in small uniformed holes on the other. Apparently, they were supposed to go with butter.

  Daehyun picked up a knife, and scraped off some butter, then swiped the contents on the knife over the smooth part of the food. To his dismay, the butter didn't stay on the object, but came away with the knife. He tried again. And again.

  Daehyun wanted to murder the object. He growled at it, a sound of frustration made at the back of his throat. Daehyun looked up to see the rest of B.A.P staring at him.

  Youngjae pointed at Daehyun excitedly as he turned to his hyungs.

  "See? i told you he definitely growled at me that night!" The hyungs nodded, trying to look as if they were taking the two boys seriously. Even Zelo and Jongup had politely interested looks on their faces.

  Daehyun went back to killing his food.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  After breakfast, the boys changed and were shipped off to the dance studios to practice for their upcoming debut stage. Himchan looked kindly at Daehyun.

  "Usually, our company would wait a little longer till letting us debut, but since they heard about your talent, and ability to adapt, they didn't push back the date too far." The group looked Daehyun over again. They wondered what kind of talent the boy had. Was it dancing? Singing? Variety skill? Nobody could wait to find out.

  Daehyun kept his face as unreadable as possible, as he inwardly cursed his client, and wondered about what it was they had heard about him.

  Once inside, Daehyun's teammates made him sit with his back against the wall, as they lined up to reintroduce themselves with their talents.

  Daehyun watched, captivated, as they each showed off their skills. Yongguk and Zelo performed a rap together, and Daehyun loved the way Yongguk's y, gravelly low voice went so well with Zelo's higher-pitched and quick rap. As Daehyun listened to their performance, he couldn't figure out how Zelo managed to move his mouth so fast without biting his tongue off.

Next up was Jongup, and Himchan, who performed a hiphop dance to the song "Boom boom pow". Daehyun had seen it somewhere off the net, when two other idols had performed it on stage, but seeing it done in person almost took his breath away. Daehyun watched as both bodies moved so purposefully, so beautifully, so fluidly, in sinc with each other. It was like they were conversing with each other. When Youngjae performed the ballad "Last concert", Daehyun could almost taste the melancholic notes even after they left Youngjae's lips.

  As Daehyun watched the group perform "Warrior", their debut song, with all the dance movements, Daehyun wondered what he was doing here. They didn't need another member. Daehyun wasn't up to this standard: even those hellish five hours could not prepare him to this level. Daehyun would bring his group down!

  But another thought struck him, as Daehyun watched the powerful dance, and felt their combined group energy wash over him. Daehyun wasn't part of this group. He never would be. Soon, he would just disappear as suddenly as he had come. For these new friends he had made, Daehyun simply would not exist anymore, once his job here was over. Daehyun had forgotten about it, what with all the warmth that the group had given him, and Daehyun knew he had to keep it in mind from now on.

  As Daehyun's eyes wandered back to Yougjae, where they lingered till the end of the song. Daehyun realised something, that made him smile a little ruefully.

 Before B.A.P, spying was real life, and his job on the surface was just an excuse for poking around, and completing his missions. Now, however, Daehyun understood that his life here with this group was nearly becoming a reality, and the spying was just an excuse to be around them.

  Daehyun's turn came around, so he took over the mike from Youngjae's hands, and walked to the front of the group.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I'll reply to the recent comments here :)

@ToneHarmonic: Hellooo!! Yupp, I'm on a roll, sorry I couldn't update sooner. I had math class for 2 and a half hours, which.was.horror. Bleh.

@livexonmars: Hurhurhur, is it weird that I want to do that too?? *over-excited author*

 

Thankss guyss for the wonderful comments... <33