Tada~It's B.A.P

Mission Impossible?

Hi guys, updating for the second time todayyy (I'm currently on a roll with this story)!! As usual, much love goes out to my 21 awesome subbies, and THANKS FOR THE INSPIRING COMMENTS LEFT!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter xD!!

tumblr_lzw6sje0Lx1rpvqz5o1_500.jpg

DAEJAEEE <33333

 

  Daehyun looked down at the boy, who had nearly knocked him off his feet in a bear hug. Youngjae squished him harder, and smiled up at Daehyun, who started to recognise him.

  "Youngjae?!" Daehyun was slightly confused at the warm welcome. He felt like a long-lost relative or something, not like a random-person-who-patched-up-Youngjae's-wound that he was. Daehyun stared at Youngjae, who had that incredibly large smile on his face again.

  Daehyun's face twitched a little, and try as he might, he couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from creeping into a smile. It was funny, how much it pleased Daehyun that Youngjae remembered him. Even if Youngjae didn't know his name...

  Youngjae watched the small smile appear on Daehyun's face, and felt like it was Christmas all over again. Daehyun had smiled! For him! Not just some half-assed smirk, but a smile... Youngjae couldn't help but feel satisfied.

  Someone cleared his throat. Both the boys turned to the CEO of their company. The CEO smiled when he realised that both of the boys were aquaintances, and didn't need any introductions.

  "I'll leave you in the capable hands of Youngjae then, Daehyun. Youngjae, make sure you take care of him, and introduce Daehyun properly." The CEO waved once, and left.

  "I'll show you to our dorm! Ohmygoodnessgraciousme! I can't believe you're my new teammate! I thought I'd never got to see you again! Why did you run off that night? How could you just leave an injured person like that? You're evil..." Youngjae trailed off, and frowned at Daehyun, puffing his cheeks up in mock outrage.

  Daehyun carefully kept a straight face.

  "It. Was. A. Graze." Daehyun smirked. He glanced at Youngjae, who was leading him down a narrow corridor (honestly, what was it with entertainment industries and narrow corridors?!). "You look like a goldfish, by the way..."

  Youngjae deflated his cheeks and resumed his smile,  laughing as he landed small punches on Daehyun's arm, that he easily blocked.

  Daehyun couldn't take it any longer.

  "Come closer." Daehyun motioned Youngjae with his finger. Youngjae stared at him, and remembered that night when Daehyun had cleaned his wound for him.

  Feeling impatient, Daehyun walked up to Youngjae, and pinched his cheeks. It was something he'd itched to do since that night. Youngjae's eyes nearly bugged out when Daehyun leaned in close. 

  Daehyun breathed in Youngjae's shampoo scent.

  "I'm stopping your face from breaking into half, pabo." Daehyun smiled softly at the boy, whose face was squishier than he'd imagined it would be.

  Youngjae stopped moving for a moment as he stared at the boy watching him. Youngjae looked at Daehyun's smile, which was tender and undeniably, hot. Youngjae wriggled away.

  "Yah! Don't be stupid, my face can't possibly break." Youngjae arranged his face to look horrified.

  Daehyun merely shrugged, as if to say 'If you say so', and followed Youngjae into the dorm.

  Youngjae whirled around in a slow circle, arms in the air, as if he was showing Daehyun his whole world.

  "Tada~ It's B.A.P!!" Youngjae practically shouted, as he eagerly watched Daehyun's face for a reaction.

  Daehyun paused for a while, and looked at the posters of jewelled bunny heads, and bunny carcariatures that lined the walls.

  "B.A.P?" Youngjae nodded, still waiting for the awesome reation that had yet to come.

  "Uhh, Bunnies Are Powerful?" Daehyun tried to make sense of the abbreviation. Youngjae groaned and face palmed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo stared at the Youngjae. Then at Daehyun. Yongguk cleared his throat.

  "So you're telling us that Daehyun is THE person that saved you? The one that was so mindblowingly attractive? The one that was so badass? You sure?" The rest of Youngjae's teammates also looked Daehyun up and down.

Surprisingly, Daehyun didn’t get angry, didn’t mind all the teasing. The group had a good atmosphere, and the banter was all good-natured. Daehyun decided to join in.

  “Got a problem with that?” Daehyun winked at his hyungs.

  Daehyun could see that this was the right thing to do. It seemed to have gained him almost instant approval from the group. He smiled. Compared to the last job, this one was almost heaven.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Daehyun grunted a little, as he raised his throbbing head to look at the clock on his bedside table, for what seemed like the hundredth time that night. Daehyun couldn't sleep. His head hurt.

  Daehyun tried to stay still again, so that he didn't wake Youngjae, who had candidly agreed to share a room with him.  Daehyun had always dealt with these occasional migraines he got by himself. He didn't need any assistance. He'd wanted to get an asprin or something, to deal with the pain, but decided against it, because he didn't know where the first aid box was in this dormitry, and he didn't want to wake anyone up to help him get it. Daehyun would bear it like a man. Besides, he didn't want to create a nuisance on the first night. Daehyun silently cursed his rotten luck.

  Meanwhile, Youngjae couldn't sleep. He kept still, and didn't want to move too much, for fear of waking Daehyun up. A grunt came from the bunk below Youngjae's and he froze. Was Daehyun still awake? Youngjae crept to the side of his bed, and peered down at the restless form below.

  Youngjae could see tiny beads of sweat decorate Daehyun's forehead, and Daehyun's face was contorted, as he breathed quickly, chest heaving with the effort it took not to move too much, or make too much noise.

  Youngjae knew what this was. Himchan hyung also had migraines sometimes, and Youngjae had seen how Yongguk hyung took care of him. He slid down the ladder and tiptoed out of the room to get an icepack and a few painkillers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  The pain was unbearable. Daehyun's hand came up to bunch his hair in a fist, pulling it, trying to lessen the throbbing. Daehyun closed his eyes, and heard a small rustle. Was Youngjae still awake?

  All of a sudden, someone gently removed his hands from his head, and brushed his bangs away from his head. It was replaced by something wonderfully cold. 

  Daehyun opened his eyes to see a smiling Youngjae holding some pills and a glass of water.

  Youngjae reached forward, and parted his lips slowly with two fingers, and placed the asprin in Daehyun's mouth.

  Daehyun melted into the touch, just let Youngjae take charge of him. Daehyun's senses were screaming at him to stay strong, to be independent, to fight this evil on his own, but for now, Daehyun just wanted to lean on the boy, to be comforted by him. Just for now, the words rung in Daehyun's mind as he shifted closer to Youngjae. 

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There! Hope you enjoyed this :) Comment and subscribe, pleaseeeee xD