Great Conincidence

Mission Impossible?

Hey guyss, sorry I haven't uploaded the three chapters I said I would...i fell sick yesterday, and took a short break to waste my time sleeping...Butbutbut, I'm recovered now, and will be updating as frequently as possible for the next week or so :)... Thanks for reading my fanfic, and my love goes out to new subscribers!! I'm grateful to all 18 of you guyss <3

tumblr_m9i2ah1qcm1rcpnt3o2_500.jpg

Lol, priceless, Daejae...

 

  "Daehyun! Wake up!"

  Daehyun leapt out of bed, surprised. He had been so tired last night after the hunt, that he'd fallen so deeply asleep he hadn't heard his hyung come into his bedroom, like he usually could, and should--his job required him to stay alert at all times, no matter what. If it wasn't his hyung that had woken him up, but some vengeful enemy, Daehyun could have well been killed in his sleep. Daehyun promised himself to be more careful.

  Daehyun's hyung looked at him regretfully, as if sorry that he had to wake Daehyun up. His hyung knew how tired Daehyun was.

  "I've got some good news for you..."

  Daehyun sat up straight. Good news? Could it be another assignment?

  "You've got yourself a new job, and it came at just the right time too." His hyung looked pleased. "You know what I said about the auditions and stuff? You don't need to bother any more."

  Daehyun breathed out in relief. He did not have to sing and dance after all. His hyung had taken into consideration his pride in the end. Daehyun smiled at his hyung.

  "You're going undercover as a new member in this idol group, to smoke out the company secrets, client's request."

  Daehyun's smile fell at a hundred kilometers an hour.

  "...What?" Daehyun didn't understand. His hyung repeated himself, and Daehyun frowned.

  "Do I have to, hyung? I'm not sure that--"

  "It's a good deal. They're willing to pay you a crazy sum of money. It's your big assignment of the year, and you're going to pass it up for your pride?" His hyung had to fight the urge to shake the stubborn boy infront of him.

  "It's an undercover job. You'll come back here once it's over. It's not going to be for long. And like I said last night, it's a perfect reason to disappear!"

  Daehyun sighed again, this time out of defeat. Daehyun knew he had lost, and just nodded dumbly. Sometimes (just sometimes), Daehyun hated it whe his hyung was right.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Daehyun blinked, and bared his teeth in a greeting to the guy before him. Daehyun didn't smile, because a smile happens when you feel amused, or happy, and the guy before him was making him feel neither.

  The guy nodded his head at Daehyun, and grinned at Daehyun's hyung, then led them down a narrow passageway in the building, which ended at a small studio. The guy motioned to the studio with his hand.

  "You'll practice here for about five hours today, to get the basics, and then we will move over to the company, so that the infiltration won't be so obvious."

  Daehyun nodded. This was work, and at work, he shouldn't show any emotions towards it, especially negative emotions. Daehyun didn't complain, and stepped into the room, where a vocal trainer was waiting for him. He let the door close softly behind him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Youngjae looked around at his teammates. All of them looked surprised, but thakfully none of them seemed upset about the news.

  Youngjae felt glad. He hated it when people got angry, and argued. Youngjae wanted to know more about the new member, and turned to the manager again.

  "What does he look like?" Youngjae's mind got to work, imagining his new teammate's appearance.

  The manager furrowed his brow, and Youngjae wondered if he'd asked something wrong.

  "We don't know... He's a trainee that had gotten kicked out of a different company due to certain circumstances. I haven't even seen a photo of him yet."

  Youngjae's smile got even bigger.

  "So it'll be a complete surprise?" Youngjae felt amazingly happy. He loved meeting new people. Everyone in the room seemed to brighten up as well. Youngjae seemed to have this incredible knack for cheering up anybody.

  "He'll be arriving soon..." The manager said after checking his phone.

  Youngjae squirmed with happiness, as he ran out of the dorm to welcome the new member. Before he turned the corner into the lobby, Youngjae could hear some voices. He stopped, listened, as that megawatt of a smile appeared on his face again.

  Youngjae burst into the lobby, and ran straight into the arms of a very startled Daehyun.

  "...What?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers, sorry there isn't much daejae in this chappie, will make it up to you guys in the next ones :)