Phone call

Mission Impossible?

A/N: Hey guysss!! Woah! 10th chappie already?! Hahas, as always, thanks to all of you who have subscribed and commented!! Do comment guysss!! Tellmetellmetellme what you thinkkk! xD

As-27IwCEAAXgAO.jpg:large

DAEJAEEE <333

 

 "Yah! Sleepy head! Get up already..." Daehyun's eyes shot open, as he found himself being shaken awake for the second time in that month. Daehyun really was getting careless, and he knew it too well.

  Daehyun rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and stretched lazily. He glanced at Youngjae, who was sitting on top of his torso, looking accusingly at him.

  Daehyun swallowed a smile. "And how am I supposed to 'get up' if your heavy bum is squishing me down onto the bed?" Daehyun lifted his hand and casually smacked Youngjae's offending bum off himself and stood up. He yawned and left Youngjae cursing him on his bed.

  "What?" Daehyun raised an eyebrow as he stood infront of the mirror in the bathroom. He looked at Youngjae, who had followed him in there. Youngjae breathed out noisily, leaned against the bathroom door frame, and crossed his arms defiantly.

  "I said, I'm not taking my eyes off you again." Youngjae slouched into the doorframe.

  Daehyun chuckled. "Even in the shower?" He asked for the second time. Youngjae hesitated a little, and stiffened. "I'll let you draw the shower curtains." Youngjae said, feeling surprisingly generous.

  Now, it was Daehyun's turn to sigh, as he walked towards the stubborn boy. Youngjae held his ground, and glared up at Daehyun, unmoved. Daehyun grinned, and started prying Youngjae away from the doorframe, poking his fingers into his ribs at the same time, tickling him. Youngjae let out a strangled yell, and struggled violently against Daehyun, thrashing about as if his life depended on it. Daehyun tilted his head back a little, to avoid the flailing arms, and observed the helplessly laughing boy with an amused look on his face. Why was it so fun to annoy him? Daehyun wondered to himself as he considered the boy, still tickling him.

  "Yah! Stop it!!" Youngjae shoved Daehyun's hands off his body, and blew his hair out of his eyes, gaze unwavering from his "attacker's".

  "No." Daehyun moved one step closer to Youngjae, who appeared unconcerned at his action.

  "Yes." Youngjae puffed up his cheeks.

  Daehyun leaned in, and Youngjae's expression relaxed. Daehyun took this as a positive sign. He leaned in, and kissed Youngjae's nose gently, smirking against the skin. Daehyun touched his forehead to Youngjae's and looked right into his eyes, arranging his face to look as y as he possibly could.

  Youngjae's breath caught, as he watched Daehyun's face get nearer and nearer. He stiffened, as something soft briefly brushed against the tip of his nose. His eyes widened, as he stared back at Daehyun's eyes, wtching him so intensely, with that expression... No more. Youngjae felt like he was going to explode.

 Daehyun took another step towards Youngjae, so that their bodies were pressed together, and Youngjae moved one step back, out of the bathroom.

  "No." Daehyun purred, and Youngjae could hear the evil smirk in his words. Daehyun retreated back into the bathroom, closing the door. Once he was out of sight, a huge grin plastered itself on Daehyun's face, even as he slapped himself mentally. He'd kissed Youngjae. A boy. Daehyun had never felt so badass.

  Meanwhile, Youngjae stared at the bathroom door and blinked several times. Then, what had happened registered in Youngjae's mind: Daehyun. Had. Freaking. Kissed. Him. Nothing big--it wasn't like a mouth-to-mouth thing, but it was still a kiss...! Youngjae hurtled back into his room, and flew to his bed after shutting the door quietly. Youngjae buried his head into his pillow, and squealed into it, and spoke gibberish to his parade of toys lining his bed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Daehyun leaned back in his chair and observed his teammates. They had been trained to do well in variety programmes, and Daehyun was supposed to just stay back and watch and learn from them, during the shooting of "Ta-dah! It's B.A.P.!" Daehyun liked the name. It was what Youngjae had used to introduce the group to him, on the second day they'd met.

  Daehyun's eyes followed Youngjae as he performed a 90-degree bow to the camera, teaching his "alien" teammates how to be respectful on earth. Youngjae's 'character' was supposed to be rather peace-loving, in comparison to someone else's (especially Yongguk's, Daehyun noted with a little jealousy), and was a little obsessed with the thing called "poilteness".  Daehyun couldn't help but laugh a little at Youngjae behind his mask (was he supposed to be a ninja, or something?!). The Youngjae rabbit thingy was so different from the Youngjae that wreaked havoc with him back at the dorm.

  Zelo was a robot thingy, and he used that to his benefit sometimes, like running out of battery in sticky situations, for example. Daehyun grinned at the younger boy. He was pretty funny sometimes.

   Daehyun marvelled at the way the boys could behave so normally in front of the camera. It was almost as if they could just ignore the whole set, and the army of production crew, and just tease and play with one another, just like in the dorm. Sure, some of the languge used was different (Daehyun glanced at Youngjae and Yongguk, who seemed to have exchanged souls for the moment), but overall, they were just having a good time with each other. Daehyun loved being a part of this quirky team, and although he knew it wouldn't be forever, it would always be a wonderful memory for him.

Daehyun gave a sad smile, that his mask hid, as he strengthened his resolve to work even harder for his group, for his friends.

Daehyun had been ignoring his client's messages urging him to update on the current situation for three days now. Although Daehyun knew his agency would disapprove of this, it just felt so right, to just focus on the group, and not on his mission.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

  B.A.P settled down to have dinner, crowding round the small, short table that had been set up in the middle of the living room, to celebrate a new chance to perform that had been announced to them earlier today. It was an even bigger stage this time, and the whole concert would be a much bigger event overall. It seemed that their CEO had taken pity on them. Someone's handphone beeped.

  Yongguk looked up from the device.

  "Manager hyung can't make it for dinner today..." Yongguk trailed off, and looked meaningfully at Himchan, who nodded and brought out their secret stash of beer from behind the sofa. The younger members looked on, with looks of horror.

  Daehyun chuckled to himself, watching Youngjae's expression. He looked kinda like a startled squirrel. Daehyun shifted over to Youngjae a little, to inform him, when his own phone rang.

  Daehyun's heart soared when he looked at the caller ID. His hyung was calling him! Daehyun settled back down in his chair and picked up his phone.

  "Hyung!" Daehyun's voice was unbelievingly cheerful. His teammates glanced curiously at him, then went on with their conversations. Only Youngjae's eyes stayed on Daehyun, so he was the one person in the room who saw that Daehyun's face had paled all of a sudden. The chopsticks fell out of his hand, and he didn't even glance at them when they clattered to the floor. Youngjae could see Daehyun's hand shaking, as he grabbed the phone tighter.

  "...What?" Daehyun's voice shook a little.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers, sorry for the cliff hanger end to this chappie, will update whenever possible, but for now, I need to studyyyyyyyy... Thanks once again for reading!! <333