For Keeps?

Mission Impossible?

  Hey guysss...Hope this chappie isn't too boringgg...and I hope this cheers you up after the hardcore angst in the previous chapterrr *crosses fingers*. Do subscribe, and remember to commenttttttt <333333333333

tumblr_m5rnrbz1oa1qdwsc0o1_250.gif

Daejae couple tees <333333

 

 

  "Daehyun-ah..." Daehyun's throat tightened with the threat of more tears. He never thought it would feel this good just to hear his hyung speak his name. His hyung's voice was a little husky, and he sounded out of breath, as if he was running.

  "Hyung's been found out...I'm not sure if I'll be able to go home to see you again, Daehyun-ah. But if I don't, I have a few things I want to say to you..."

  I know how you feel, Daehyun smiled sadly.

  "I'm really, really glad that we managed to adopt you, and I really enjoyed spending all these years with you. Maybe you might not remember everything--"

  Daehyun rolled his eyes. As if he'd forget anything.

  "--but to hyung, those memories are some of the most precious things I've ever owned, and I can't be happier that I got to share them with you. I'm sorry that hyung didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted with you, because of missions and stuff, but thanks for being such a good boy about it--"

  Daehyun exhaled as he smiled, and a single tear rolled down his cheek slowly. How old did his hyung think he was?

  "--Thank you for coming back that day to see me, it made me happy that you wanted to be in my company so much as to come over so late in the evening. You spoke alot about your new friends, B.A.P, were they called? I'm sorry if I didn't get their names right...You sounded so blissful when you talked about that boy, Youngjae. I wish I could have met him--" At the mention of his name, Daehyun's eyes flicked around, to glance at Youngjae, who was kneeling by his hyung's side, staring at his hyung's face, as if hypnotised. Daehyun smiled again, seeing that his hyung's wish had been fulfilled. Well. Sort of fulfilled.

  "--Help me thank him neh, Daehyun-ah? For taking care of you for me? I'm glad that you're happy there. Maybe you'd want to remain there..?" Here, his hyung trailed off, and Daehyun considered it seriously for the first time.

  "...Don't worry about the client, hyung will deal with him for you..." Daehyun smiled at how over ambitious his hyung was, when it concerned his happiness. Daehyun would just have to deal with the client himself. Later. Now, Daehyun wanted to fill his mind with hyung, and hyung only.

  "...If hyung doesn't manage to go home, what I really wanted to say is: I love you Daehyun-ah. Don't forget me, neh?..." As his hyung trailed off again, there was some static, and then silence. Daehyun bit his knuckle as he stood there in the room, crying silently, watching his hyung.

  "Love you too, hyung." Daehyun breathed. Youngjae looked up at Daehyun, and tried to telepathically transmit strength to Daehyun.

  The agents came into the room again, as the doctors took Daehyun's hyung off the life line. Daehyun's eyes widened as the whole of B.A.P crowded around him. Had they followed Youngjae here? Daehyun wondered how strange it muct have looked, with Youngjae trailing behind him, and four other boys behind Youngjae. He stared at them for a while, as they placed supporting hands on his shoulders, or petted his back, or just simply stood beside him and gave him warmth.

  Daehyun's eyes went back to the monitor, which showed that his hyung's heart rate was slowing down, and then the screen finally went blank. Just like that, he was gone. Daehyun felt numb. He couldn't register that his hyung was dead yet.

  When B.A.P finally dragged themselves back to the dorm, they let Daehyun walk in the middle, and surrounded him, as if they were bodyguards shielding him from harm. Youngjae refused to let go of his hand.

  Daehyun finally gave a real smile, as he looked at his teammates. Their protection reminded him of the protective behaviour wooly yaks showed to the herd's calves. Daehyun realaxed, and let himself bask in their care. He couldn't bring himself to do much more today, what with all the things that had happened. Daehyun had never felt so grateful to have people by his side, as he did now, to B.A.P. A warm feeling bubbled up in his chest, and eased the pain a little.

  Daehyun would miss his hyung, but B.A.P'd make sure that Daehyun survived.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  On the way back, Yongguk glanced at his teammates. He wondered what they thought of Daehyun now that they knew he wasn't all he seemed. Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P had overheard the agents talking about Daehyun's mission, and how Daehyun had stopped reporting to the client after the first performance was botched. The client had become desperate, and even tried contacting the agency for updates on Daehyun's activities, but Daehyun had ignored the agency's calls too.

  Yongguk sighed. He didn't think of Daehyun as a traitor. For sure, Daehyun had screwed up their first stage, but he'd not done anything after that. Besides, in the short time Daehyun had been with them, Yongguk could see the genuine feelings Daehyun had towards B.A.P, had seen how Daehyun tried so hard to learn the dance as quickly as possible from Jongup and Himchan, had seen the way Daehyun took care of Zelo and encouraged the maknae when he was down. Yongguk had seen the respect Daehyun had for him, and he could see the special affection Daehyun felt towards Youngjae in particular. Daehyun was a part of B.A.P. And even though he had not joined them with good intentions, Daehyun'd more than made up for it by working as hard as he could for the group, and Yongguk liked him for it. No. What Yongguk was worried about was how the other members felt about Daehyun now that they knew the full story. Although Yongguk was the leader of their group, he couldn't control how the other members thought, and Yongguk was afraid that Daehyun might be kicked out.

  Himchan, who was walking closest to Yongguk, heard the leader's sigh. His eyebrows knotted together. Himchan was worried how the other team members would react to Daehyun's secret, now that it was out in the open. Himchan didn't think of Daehyun as a bad person. Daehyun had ammended his mistake, and decided not to give any more information to his client. Wasn't that proof enough that Daehyun sided with B.A.P?

  Zelo, walking behind Himchan saw him frown and glance back at Daehyun. Zelo worried for Daehyun, his heart hurt for his friend. He thought of the evil people who had hurt Daehyun's hyung, who had hurt Daehyun, and felt like killing someone for the first time in his life. How could they make his cool, strong Daehyun hyung cry?! Although Daehyun hyung might have started out as a betrayer, he'd slowly become one of them. Zelo could bet his life on it that Daehyun wouldn't do anything to hurt B.A.P now. Zelo bunched his hands into fists at the possibility of Daehyun hyung leaving them.

  Jongup, who was walking near Zelo, watched as Zelo looked meaningfully at Daehyun, hands clenched emotionally. Jongup in his breath, as he feared for Daehyun's safety. What if Zelo was thinking of beating up Daehyun?! Jongup paused for a while, as he mentally pictured it, before he found it too disturbing and ridiculous, and dismissed the image in his mind. Daehyun hyung wasn't a traitor any more--he'd stopped giving information to the enemy.Jongup wanted Daehyun to stay with them, but he wondered if any of his teammates thought the same way after finding out the truth about Daehyun hyung.

  Youngjae watched the various actions of his teammates, as they peeked at Daehyun. He'd made up his mind instantly after hearing about Daehyun. If no one else believed in Daehyun anymore, Youngjae would fight to have Daehyun stay with them. He'd find a way to convince the rest of them. He'd do it somehow, because Youngjae knew Daehyun belonged in their group.

  Each of the members of B.A.P snuk quick glances at each other, every one of them wanting to support Daehyun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Back at the dorm, Daehyun excused himself to take a quick shower. In actual fact, he knew the members were going to have a meeting about what they'd learned about him back at the agency. It was best to get the judgement done and over with, and Daehyun wanted them to have the time to decide whether or not to they still wanted him there.

  Daehyun placed his plams on the cool tiled wall of the shower, and rested his forehead on it, leaning his weight on the wall. Daehyun tried not to worry about what the rest thought of him--afterall, he still had the agency to return to. A single tear escaped again, and Daehyun scrubbed it away mercilessly. He was too old to be anxious over who wanted to "be his friend".

  Daehyun didn't have confidence in keeping his place here, but he'd deal with the rejection calmly, like an adult, Daehyun lied to himself. He got out of the shower, and went to his and Youngjae's bedroom to pack his stuff, and got ready to leave the dorm.

  Daehyun looked around the room and grinned. He'd had much fun with Youngjae in here, what with Youngjae's weird game, chasing Youngjae around, and just annoying Youngjae in general. He knew he'd miss the guy, as he walked out of the room, and waved goodbye to Youngjae's toys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Yongguk looked around at the gathered members. All of them had grim, determined looks on their faces. He sighed again. It looked like it would be harder than he thought to defend Daehyun.

  "About Daehyun--" Yongguk started.

  "Don't you dare kick him out..." B.A.P stopped and stared at each other, as they spoke in unison.

  Yongguk stopped using his rapping growl, Himchan stopped banging his toy judge's gravel on the table, Zelo stopped looking murderous, Jongup stopped trying to restrain Zelo, and Youngjae stopped brandishing the mop like a weapon.

  "What?" They stared at each other for a while in disbelief. No one had to fight for Daehyun? They all agreed? They'd been worried over nothing?

  Suddenly, Daehyun appeared in the doorway, towing his suitcase behind him. He looked so mournful, like a lost puppy or something.

  "I'm ready to go...just wanted to say goodbye to you guys..." Daehyun whispered to the ground.

  His words sparked off a mad scramble to get to the door, as the rest of his group stampeded over to plaster themselves over the entrance, blocking his path, glaring menacingly at him, as if daring him to take one step further. Daehyun backed away a little.

  "...What?" Daehyun looked in confusion at the tangle of bodies and limbs (aka B.A.P), before him. He scratched his head as he considered his teammates. "You don't want me to leave?" Daehyun asked cautiously.

  Youngjae remembered that he had a mop in his hand, and whacked Daehyun's head with it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guyssss!! I'm finished with all the angsttttt!! Fluff comin' your wayyyyyyy!  :)