Thanks

Mission Impossible?

A/N: Heyyy readersss!! Hope the small bed scene(?) was okay...I'm a new author to AFF, and I've never really written anything like that before... omg, this story's almost coming to an end... *sobs*... I'll really miss writing it... DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW FANFIC?? *desperate author face* T.T (p.s. I'VE FOUND A LOGICAL WAY TO SLOT THE GAME INTO THE STORYY AGAINN xD)

tumblr_m5rnrbz1oa1qdwsc0o1_250.gif

DAEJAE COUPLE TEES <33

 

  Daehyun wiped his mouth after brushing his teeth, and returned to the bedroom to find Youngjae sitting on the edge of his bed, bouncing up and down slightly. Daehyun raised an eyebrow at him, but didn't say anything, and crawled past Youngjae, into bed, pulling the covers up till his chin. He watched Youngjae, who didn't break his eye contact. His eyes were probing, questioning. Youngjae slowly climbed up to his bunk, then stopped, and turned.

"Yah, you okay?" Youngjae peered down at Daehyun from his top bunk. He didn't have to say much more than that. Daehyun knew what he was talking about--his hyung. Daehyun looked away from Youngjae's face, and sighed. He had to admit, with his hyung gone somewhere Daehyun couldn't find him again, he did feel lonely, and abandoned, but it's not like it would kill him or anything. It would pass in a little while.

"Yeah." Daehyun pulled the covers up to his ears, so that only his face, and a small tuft of hair framing his forehead could be seen. Youngjae still hadn't taken his eyes off Daehyun. Youngjae frowned.

"My foot." he muttered, as he clambered down the ladder, lifted one side of the covers, and slid into bed with Daehyun.

Daehyun propped himself up on his elbows, but didn't protest, because he wanted Youngjae to stay there for a little while, and be comforted by his warmth. He wanted to let Youngjae chase away the chill of loneliness.

"Sleep." Youngjae's hand came up, and smacked Daehyun's chest, so that he thumped back down onto the matress with him. Youngjae hummed a random song and smoothed the covers over Daehyun again. He turned to the side, to find Daehyun staring at him, with an unreadable expression in his eyes. Daehyun propped his head up with his hand, and smirked down at Youngjae.

"What? You want to sleep together? Do you know what that means?" Daehyun's voice came out slightly husky because of his position, and winked slyly at Youngjae, who burrowed his head even deeper into the pillow, with a muttered "ert."

Daehyun's grin stretched even wider. "Me? A ert? Wasn't it you who suggested it in the first place?" Daehyun's fingers played unconsciously with Youngjae's hair.

"I did not suggest we do anything--" Youngjae started, turning around to look at Daehyun, lest he got the wrong idea...

"Oh reeeeally." Daehyun shifted, and in one fluid motion, he was propped up above Youngjae, with hands on either side of Youngjae's head, and knees on both sides of his torso, trapping him, ensuring that he couldn't escape from Daehyun. Not, Youngjae thought almost incoherently, that I'd actually want to run away from this. Bringing their faces so close together that their noses almost touched, Daehyun looked into Youngjae's eyes, and slowly straightened his knees, so that their lower bodies touched, and only Daehyun's head and upper torso hovered above Youngjae's.

Youngjae stared into the two dark, round orbs and lost himself in them, and like on the first night, Youngjae couldn't get over how beautiful those eyes were. Daehyun moved his face even nearer, and Youngjae forgot how to breathe.

"You really don't want us to do anything?" Daehyun's voice sounded low, slightly husky, and so in control. Youngjae found his voice undeniably y. Youngjae shook his head, then nodded. His head wasn't on straight yet, and Daehyun's distracting eyes did nothing to help him. Before Youngjae could even begin to recover his senses, Daehyun swooped in, and kissed him softly on the nose, lips lingering on Youngjae's skin for longer than before, making Youngjae shiver.

Below Daehyun, Youngjae couldn't help but feel disappointed with Daehyun's kiss. Just another peck on the nose? Afterall, they were already in this position...

Daehyun smirked at Youngjae's eager expression, and leaned in again, aiming for the boy's lips, but Youngjae beat him to it this time, crashing his lips to Daehyun's full ones, and pulling Daehyun's neck down so that they lay on the bed together.

Daehyun moved his mouth slowly, keeping his lips pressed tightly onto Youngjae's. Daehyun shifted again, so that one elbow propped him up, and the other hand cupped Youngjae's cheek, guiding his face so that he could deepen his kiss. Youngjae moaned a little, when he felt Daehyun's hands on his torso, smoothing over his clothes, ghosting over it, and finally contacting the skin on his stomach, as the hand moved up, pulling the hem of the shirt with it.

Youngjae felt like he was either going to go crazy, or explode. He leant into Daehyun's touch, and his eyes half-closed at the pleasure the hand under his shirt gave him. He'd known it before, but now he could feel it first-hand: Daehyun was amazing.

The second time he moaned, Daehyun took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Youngjae, and explore his mouth. Youngjae's eyes flew open at this, but closed again, as he focused on the kiss. As their tongues moved together, Youngjae panted, and moved restlessly.

He wanted more.

With one hand on Daehyun's waist, and the other on his shoulder, Youngjae flipped the boy over, so that he sat astride him. Neither of them broke the kiss, which had become open mouthed and sloppy, and made Youngjae feel like every inch of him was on fire. Daehyun didn't protest at the change of positions, and merely held onto the boy's waist and ed up, hard.

'Ah!"

Youngjae arched his chest into Daehyun and breathed into the kiss. The pleasure was almost too much to bear.

Daehyun's lips gradually stopped moving against Youngjae's, and allowed Youngjae to take big gulps of air that he'd seemed to have run out of since the first kiss. Youngjae was not finished yet, he wanted to keep on going, he needed to keep going...

"Daehyun.." Youngjae breathed his name in Daehyun's ear as he leant forward to nibble it.

No response.

Youngjae looked up, puzzled. Daehyun's eyes were closed, and his mouth was left slightly open. Youngjae wanted to pull his hair out in frustration. Daehyun was asleep. The boy had freaking fallen asleep during their makeout session. He sighed, and lifted the covers to check down there.

Oh boy. He was still hard.

Throwing dirty looks at Daehyun, Youngjae climbed out of bed to the bathroom to take care of the situation. Once Youngjae closed the door, the "sleeping" boy's eyes opened, and he smirked, listening to Youngjae his name in the bathroom. Teasing Youngjae had never felt so good.

Youngjae finished cleaning himself up, and returned to the bedroom, hesitating when he climbed up the ladder, and clambering down again, to lie back on Daehyun's bed, falling asleep beside him. Daehyun lifted his head a little to peer at the boy, making sure he was really asleep. Daehyun still had some things he had to say to him.

He gently brushed Youngjae's slightly damp hair off his face, and watched his sleeping face for a while.

"Hyung wants to thank you for taking care of me." Daehyun lay back down, next to Youngjae, then lifted his head again. "Thanks for being there for me, today..." Daehyun trailed off, embarrassed, and flopped down onto the bed.

Youngjae smiled in his sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Daehyun walked up the the door of the agency. He was in the mood for some fun.

  When he walked into the agency, the receptionist looked up from shuffling papers, and smiled at Daehyun, before whirling around on her chair and shouting at the screened office where the agents worked behind the scenes.

  "Daehyun's back!" The agents came spilling out of the office, and surrounded Daehyun in a welcoming crowd.

  As pleased as Daehyun was to see them again, he didn't show it, and instead looked down at the floor, and swallowed as hard as he could. Out of the corner of his eyes, Daehyun could see the agents exchange worried looks. The right hand man patted his back.

  "Yah! Daehyun! Why are you back here so soon? Did they kick you out?!" Daehyun didn't answer the question and kept his head down. One of the more motherly female agents came forward to give him a hug.

  "WHO WERE THE IDIOTS THAT GAVE DAEHYUN AWAY?!" The right hand man glared at the agents gathered. A few of them looked guiltily away, and one of them even smacked his own mouth ruefully.

  "Do you want some of us to go talk to your friends?" A agent asked, cracking his knuckles ominously.

  Daehyun couldn't take it anymore. He burst out laughing, and made the agents look at him questioningly with raised eyebrows, concerned about his sanity.

  "I...just came back here to tell you guys that...even though I'll be focusing on being part of B.A.P from now on, don't forget about me, because I'll be...coming back here for small missions when idol life...gets boring...and I need...a boost." Daehyun wheezed, clutching his stomach.

  The right hand man laughed too, and rubbed his chin, after he'd finished whacking Daehyun's arm for making them worry. "Singing and dancing? Well. Who would've thought..." he trailed off, and some of the agents smiled in agreement.

  "I know what you mean." Daehyun grinned at them, waved, then walked back out of the doors to where a van full of trainees losing their minds waited for him. Daehyun didn't have much time to spare: he had a client to deal with, and a performance to put on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guysss <33 only 1 or 2 more chappiessss... T.T