Chapter 8

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

 

Next morning
 
----
 
     You open your swollen eyes to see streaks of light come into your room through your large window and immediately shut your eyes again. "Ah. So. Bright." you move your head back a little and hit something hard. It stirs around and then yawns. You turn your head to see Lu Han now awake, rubbing his tired eyes, hair so fluffy and all messy. Your eyes widen and you madly blush seeing that he must have slept with you. 
 
     "OMIGOD LU HAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?" you yell throwing a pillow at him. He catches it by reflex before it can reach his face. "Ahh why do you have to scream in my face at 7 in the morning?" he groans. "I ASKED WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN MY BED!" "oh...OH ah sorry!" he rubs his neck,  "well, last night you told me to stay, so I did...and fell asleep...But don't worry! Nothing happened! I swear!" at this he blushes and you turn even redder than you already are. 
 
     "YAH I WASN'T EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT!" you bolt out of bed and run to the bathroom. On your way, you bump into a colossal figure you don't even notice walking past you. You fall down and snap back into reality to realize you just bumped into Chanyeol. "Oh hey Robyn. You alright?" he asks, giving you a sweet smile before grabbing your hand and picking you up to your feet. Your heart starts to race again by the contact of his hand brushing against yours. 
 
     You blink, "A-ahem. Excuse me, I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN MY ROOM," you continue dashing off. He just looks at you running in the hall confused and heads towards your room.
 
--
 
     He reaches your room and finds Lu Han seated on your bed. He becomes disappointed before entering, " Lu Han."
 
     Chanyeol closes the door behind him and becomes serious. "Hi Chanyeol," Lu Han replies, wondering why he seems so displeased. 
 
     "Lu Han look at me." He looks up. "Why did you tell Robyn?" 
 
----
 
     You make it to the bathroom and slam the door shut. Looking at how your face is still red, you wet your face and open the cabinet to grab some face wash. As you grab it, you accidentally knock down a bottle that was next to it and find something you haven't seen before. 
 
     "Huh? That's weird...why haven't I seen that before?" In the back of the cabinet you see what looks like an outline of a little compartment door.
 
-----
     "Tell her what?"
 
     "Dont play stupid, I know you told Robyn about her parents."
 
     "How do you know I did that?"
 
     "Baekhyun saw what happened last night. Lu Han, I'm not kidding, we know you two are extremely close, but you gotta watch what you say."
 
     Lu Han is speechless as he knows he shouldn't have told you. "Well she would've figured out sooner or later!"
 
     "Don't push it Lu Han. You're lucky you're able to see her right now." with that he leaves Lu Han still in your room, speechless. He remembers you running to the bathroom and decides to check up on you.
 
----
 
     You push the compartment door and it opens. "What the?" You find  a note in there and you take it out, unfold it, and begin to read: Robyn, We will probably be gone by the time you find this, but we're so sorry we made you suffer through our "divorce." We didn't actually divorce, but we knew it would be the only way to get you out of harm's way. We love you so very much and please be good for us. -Love, Mommy and Daddy
 
     You tear up not believing what you've just read. "*sniffle* wait...but how did they even know I live here?"
 
     You look at the card once more and see theres a little more written: P.S. Oh and, Sweetie, don't be freaked out. We knew you would try looking for a cheap and comfortable house, this is your aunt's house. We had her hide a few things around the house. Good luck my dearest child.
 
     You, more confused than ever, bawl into tears and dont know what to do. Suddenly there's a knock at the door, "Robyn? It's Chanyeol, you okay in there?"
 
 
A/N: OKAY really short update I've been super busy I just wanna let to know I'm not dead and mystory is sorta getting more interesting hahaha pe leave comments and let me know how it is so far!