Chapter 4

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

 

     You guys pay for you drinks and head out. You see that Suho, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun arrived on motorcycles and your eyes widen almost to the same level as Kyungsoo’s. “WOOOOAHHH! I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE BEFORE!” You turn to Baekhyun, “Ey you never told me they have bikes too!” Baekhyun looks at you and replies, “Haha I didn’t know they even came with them.” Chanyeol points to an extra helmet on his backseat, “Hey Baek, I can give Robyn a ride if it’s fine with you.” “CAN I PLEASEEE? C’mon you don’t even give me a ride on your own!” You look at him and hope he’ll let you. “Hmm...nah I don’t want to risk you possibly DYING *cough cough* he’s a frikin devil when it comes to riding bikes.”

 

     “I’ll be careful,” Chanyeol says to Baekhyun while eyeing you. Baekhyun, being fatherly as he is, doesn’t seem convinced. “Still not sure I can trust you.” Chanyeol then fights back with, “ C’mon dude you sound like you’re handing your daughter over to a frikin serial killer. And for God’s sakes you’re already killing her enough not letting her ride your own bike.” Baekhyun is silent for a moment while you look at him waiting for an answer. “Fine, fine but she better stay in one piece by the time she gets off.” You give Baekhyun a gigantic hug, “AH YAEYYY THANK YOU BACON! I promise i’ll stay in one piece!” Baekhyun laughs at you as you run off to Chanyeol and put on the helmet.

 

     “Thanks, I owe you one.” He nods as he turns on the engine. You’re excited by both the fact that you’re on a motorcycle for the first time and also that you’re riding with the “Bike Devil”, a very attractive one. You get stuck in your thoughts and don’t realize you’re about to drive off. Chanyeol turns around and lightly shakes you, making you snap back into reality. “You might want to hold on tight,” he points to you. “Oh right, sorry.” At first you hesitate but then wrap your arms around his waist. The bike starts and you feel the adrenaline run all through your body. You then lean your head on his back feeling warmth from the sun radiate against your skin, calming you as he accelerates faster and faster.

 

     You finally come to a stop in front of the grocery store to buy ingredients for the promised kimchi spaghetti with Kyungsoo. The moment you get off you excitedly bombard, “WOW! That was so exhilarating! Ah so fun! Can we do it again?!” You jump up and down like a little kid not minding that everyone is laughing at your actions, until Chanyeol gets off the bike and turns your direction. When you notice, you immediately straighten yourself up and clear your throat, “Ahem, I mean, that was very exciting. Thanks.” He laughs and shakes his head then enters the store.

   

     While looking at the list for your share of ingredients to get, you find you have a problem. You need to get the pasta but it’s on the top shelf and you can’t reach it. You try to jump and catch it, but don’t succeed. As you try to jump one last time, you feel your back against someone behind you. An arm reaches above your head and grabs the pasta. You turn around and look up to see Chanyeol handing you the pasta. “Thanks,” you find yourself saying again for the nth time. “Any time,” is all he replies before walking away towards the cash register.

 

     Once finished you reach home and you rush to the kitchen along with Kyungsoo to start preparing dinner. Everyone else becomes too engrossed in your video games trying to beat your high scores not even bothering to come help out.

  

     Awhile later dinner is finished and everyone rushes to the table. Sehun is the first to dig in. “Mmmm Hyung I think Noona hath a magic touch or thomething, your thpaghetti tathes tho much better!” he says, earning the maknae a smack on the head by Kyungsoo. You all can’t help but laugh at him. “Aww Sehun you’re so sweet!” you say ruffling his hair. “Noona maketh everything better! >:3 NOMNOM” everyone laughs even harder at his actions. After dinner you all decide to go to the living room to play some Blackjack with chocolate pretzels. “Heh heh looks like I win again boys,” you say as you put down a perfect total of 21 on the table, earning groans from them.  You drag all the pretzels to yourself, “Come to mama!” By the time you finished playing, you had most of the pretzels and threw a fist in the air at your accomplishment. 

 

     Suho comes up to you in defeat,“I gotta give you credit Robyn, I actually thought I was going to beat you, since I’m the best player out of all of us!” While being distracted in the conversation, Kai and Sehun manage to steal all of your pretzels and pass them out to everyone, not even leaving one for you. As you turn around you notice where your pretzels have gone. “Yah! Who stole my pretzels?” Everyone becomes silent and just continue to nibble on their pretzels. Your eyes land on Kai who tries to hold back a smile. His expression gives it all away. “Kai! Was it you?”

 

     “A-aniya! It was all Sehun!”

 

     “Yah! It wathn’t jutht me! Kai did it too!”

 

     “Prepare to meet your doom boys,” you whistle loudly, “Rex!” The two boys become frightened as they hear and see the dog running towards them at full speed. “Now I advise you two run, unless of course, you want dog slobber all over you.” It doesn’t take them long before they break into a run, but are too late as Rex jumps onto both of them and slobbering all over them. “Ah! No! EWWWWWW!” You can hear both of them screaming. “HAHAHAH alright Rex! That’s enough! You can stop now!” Rex immediately responds to you and walks to you. “Good boy, Rex!” You say as you rub his tummy. He heads back to his little bed and curls up going back to sleep. Suho starts to yell at them, “You two go wash up!” “Y-yes Appa!!” They both go and take a bath. When they come back you all head back to the living room and decide to watch a movie.

 

     You end up sitting in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the couch, Kyungsoo with Kai on the other couch, Suho with Sehun sprawled out on the floor. Halfway into the movie everyone starts falling asleep. You sleepily look around and see that Baekhyun somehow ended up on the floor crawled up into a ball like a roly-poly and Kyungsoo and Kai hugging each other passed out. Soon after, you pass out as well. Chanyeol is about to join when,*thump* something heavy lands on his shoulder. “Huh?” He looks to see your head on his shoulder and smiles half awake. He lays down into a more comfortable position on his back and let’s you continue dozing off on him. You unconsciously wrap your arms around his waist like you’re hugging a big stuffed animal and he finds it surprisingly satisfying. He wraps one of his arms around you, “I’ll always protect you Robyn, that’s a promise you can rely on,” and falls asleep.

 

     Outside the window on the patio, stands someone in a black suit watching everyone, mostly focused on you. The unknown person smirks, “Not for long,” then climbs down the railing and walks away.

 

 

A/N: OMIGOD. ok guys I was so into writing this chapter and I came up with so many things and I was so happy with it. Then right when I was about to add the chapter, BOOM my frikin computer for some reason loaded the previous page I was on and IT DIDN'T SAVE THE CHAPTER!!! I was pissed. But then I wrote it again and it might not be as good as how i first wrote it, but im still satisfied with it(: THANKS FOR READING!!