Chapter 11

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

 

     "So I've heard you told our little friend Robyn about her parents." 

 

     Lu Han is in deep and he knows it, and to make it even worse, his biggest nightmare is the one speaking to him. The leader of Exo-M looks at Lu Han with a sickening smile, "Care to explain?" Even though Lu Han has been with the leader for a very long time, he still scares the hell out of him. Lu Han just stays quiet, too scared to speak. 

 

     The man sighs, "Very well. Chen," without moving his head, he glances at the guy who brought Lu Han into the room, " you know what to do." Chen gives Lu Han an apologetic look before bringing out a whip and handing it to the leader. He then grabs Lu Han's hands behind his back and tries to tie them up.  Lu Han’s eyes widen in horror as he tries to struggle through Chen’s grip, but he knows Chen is much quicker and stronger than him. 

 

     Still not giving up, Lu Han tries to kick Chen, but he easily dodges it and kicks him back. Lu Han’s leg goes limp and falls to the ground. As Chen successfully ties Lu Han’s hands he kneels down in front of him and pleadingly whispers, “Please, Lu Han, stop making me hurt you more than I should.” 

 

     Lu Han looks into his eyes seriously, “Then get me out of here.”  

 

     Guilt rising up, Chen looks away from Lu Han and picks him up, “I can’t. I’m sorry.” 

 

     “Well then at least tell me who the hell told him. I know well enough none of you guys were there.” 

 

     Chen is caught off guard by the question and falters, “I- I can’t tell you that.” He drags him towards the leader and leaves the room without another word. Lu Han, not knowing how to react to his closest friend among the Exo-M members’ actions, turns his head towards his leader.

 

     "You know the rules very well now, don't you?" Lu Han just stares back at his leader with eyes of horror. "Kris don't do this, please–" *WHACK* Kris whips him across the face, "Oh come on Lu, you know I won't pity you." *WHACK* Lu Han falls to the ground from the immense impact of the second blow,wincing at the amount of pain as blood streams down his abused face.

 

     "You know what you did was wrong. Now she's going to be curious as to how her parents died. She can't know that we killed them!" *whack* 

 

     "We didn't...you did," Lu Han mumbles under his breath, spitting out blood, "and I'll make sure I kill you myself one day."  

 

     Kris roars in laughter and whips Lu Han’s neck and chest with all his might until he knows he’s done more than enough damage,"You amuse me, you know that? You think you can kill me, your leader? Now listen to me," he says, grabbing Lu Han by his collar and making sure he has his full attention, "You and everyone else will eliminate all Exo-K members and don't screw up. We need to find that Emerald Diamond." 

 

     Lu Han is quickly losing conscious but gathers the last of his strength and talks back,"It'll be hard not to screw up considering all this is for you." 

 

     Kris laughs and slaps him across the face, "Why do I even bother with you?" 

 

     "Be...because you know I'm the only one close enough to her to get information out of her. But how...how did...you even find out...I told her?" 

"Oh no worries, you don't need to know." And with that he shoves Lu Han to the floor where he lies unconscious.

 

 

-----------------

 

     "Aish! I swear I was just behind them a minute ago, where the heck did they go!?" You angrily glance around seeing no sign of Exo-K. "Great. I'm in the middle of no where too! Way to go Robyn." 

 

     You drive a little further, landing into a dead end, noticing it's by the ocean, "Now why would they be out here in the middle of nowhere, and not mention THE OCEAN?" Things just keep getting weirder and weirder. 

 

     Frustrated, you decide to step out of the car and get some fresh air by the shore to hopefully figure things out. You look around to see you’re on a peninsula, and at the end of it, a small house catches your eye. A flash of light appears and you think, *Looks like someone’s home. Maybe they know where I am.* The light begins to continuously flash, but you ignore it and begin to walk towards the house.

 

      You come closer and closer to the house and call out, “Hello? Is anyone in there? Do you know where I am? I’m kind of lost.” When no one replies, you walk a little further until someone appears behind you and clasps a cloth over your mouth, "*sniff* Wh...why does this smell so much like..." *Faint* 

 

     The person who assaults you finishes your sentence, "Anesthesia. I'm sorry Robyn, it's for your own good." He holds your unconscious figure in his arms and takes you away with him.

 

A/N: klzteam i made you wait so long again. Sobs im sorry. But I wouldn't have been able to update faster if it wasn't for the help of my friend cough cough check out her story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192643/chips-lays-and-zhang-yixing-comedy-exo-exom-chen-lay-kris-layandyou SHES AMAZING