Chapter 2

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

    "Long time no see, Robyn."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

     "H-how do you know m-my name?" you say alarm evident in your voice. "Stay away from her!" Baekhyun says to the man who can't be seen through all the smoke engulfing the theater. He tightens his grip on you and makes it out of the theater back into the car. Baekhyun floors it and returns back to your house.

     "You okay?" he asks concerned seeing you pale. You don't know how to react to what just happened moments ago and just nod replying, "I'm fine. I think I just need to go get some rest for now." He looks at you once again before saying, "Alright. Well I'll be out here if you need anything." Before you turn to head up the stairs, you suddenly blurt out, "But who was he? How did he know my name?" you stare into his eyes with complete desperation for an answer. "I don't know" is all you get from your friend. You protest and throw more questions at him, "Then why did you tell him to stay away from me? He seems like a threat!" Baekhyun lied, "Well you didn't seem to know him, so I was protecting you from anything that could have happened. After all, I am your best friend," he finishes cheesily. You didn't realize he was lying and felt a little relieved and punched him lightly on his arm. "Psh what a protective friend I have."

     "Well I'm still going to hit the sack. You know what to do if you're tired." He looks at you with the expression that assures you he knows that he can sleep outside if he doesn't want to go home. As you try to sleep, you are still bothered by the fact that the stranger knew your name and also by the fact Baekhyun knew that whatever was going on in the theater was some sort of trap, but you decided not to ask him so many questions. You're too tired and drift into a deep slumber instead.

     You wake up and notice you've been asleep for quite awhile now. It's 2:00 AM and you go downstairs to get a drink of water when you see Baekhyun has fallen asleep on the couch. You chuckle at the sight of him being sprawled and his mouth wide apart. You go to him and throw a blanket over him. *sigh* "I have a feeling you're hiding something about whoever that man was from me, but why?" 

     After you've gotten your water and gone back to your room, Baekhyun opens his eyes and frowns, "I wish I could tell you Robyn, I really do."

     The next morning Baekhyun decides to wake you up by shaking you like there's an emergency and you spring up fully alert. "WHAT IS IT?! WHAT HAPPENED IS SOMEONE ROBBING MY HOUSE?! DO THEY HAVE A GUN?!" You come to conclusions and think of all possibilities that could be happening. "HAHAHAHAHAH NO," he begins, "I woke you up because I want to introduce you to my friends who I go to work with!" You thought to yourself 'Oh right, he has other friends besides me. He's my ONLY friend -_____- Well Robyn, LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE NOT BACKING OUT OF THIS ONE. YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS!'  Baekhyun's current job was a travel agent, or so you thought he was. 

     He takes you to the near by cafe for the meeting. Before they arrive you look at Baekhyun grumpily, "You know, you really didn't have to wake me up this morning like there was a freaking robbery downstairs just to announce I'm meeting your friends today." He chuckles and responds with, "Of course I did! They're very important!....They're protecting you and always have been" he mumbles the last part. You don't quite hear that last part and ask, "Hm? What was that last part?" Before he can think of something to cover up, a voice can be heard, "Hyung!" and with that five handsome guys walk into the cafe. "Maknae! Sup guys!" you see Baekhyun gesture them over. The guys introduce themselves to you.

     Suho's the first one to walk up to you,"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the oldest out of the group, Suho. Nice to meet you!" You think 'wow he has such a bright personality! I think we'll get along just fineee.' He brings out his hand and you do the same, shaking it. "Ayo waddup I'm Robyn, nice to meet you too!"

     The next person is the guy with gigantic eyes and an adorable smile, Kyungsoo. "Annyeonghaseyo! I hope to get along very well with you in the future!" he tells you while you shake his hand. The next is Kai, who literally dances his way to you and introduces himself, "Annyeonghaseyo I'm the super super super duper y dancing machine Kai!" With that you smile widely and laugh. He smiles back at you and goes to the side so another one of the handsome guys can introduce themselves. Sehun, whom Baekyun called 'Maknae' appeared in front of you. "Annyeonghatheyo, I'm the one and only adorable and thweet Thehun!" You hold back your laughter at his very noticeable lisp but grin at him widely. "Nice to meet you Sehun!" You think 'HES SO INNOCENT AND ADORABLE AHH MUST. HOLD. BACK. FROM. PINCHING. HIS. CHEEKS.' 

     The last person to be introduced was a very tall handsome guy with perfect brownish orange hair that fell in curls into his perfect face. He has oversized glasses on that go with his face and you think they go really nice on him. He doesn't seem like the other guys, where as they all seem careless and childlike to you, but instead a little more quiet, mature, you can't read his face, he's....mysterious.  "The name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol," he says with a smirk on his face. After hearing his deep voice you were never expecting to come out of his perfectly curved mouth with those perfect lined, white teeth,  you can't seem to talk and you're so mesmerized by him you don't even notice your staring at him while your heart is racing a thousand miles per hour.

 

 

A/N: AH SO YOU MET UP WITH THEM. HAHA PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL ONLY THE SECOND CHAPTER! hahaha kai. dancing his way towards you. heh heh.