Chapter 13

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

 

“Black Spy?”

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Yixing becomes happy by the fact you remember him, even from just one meeting. *Wow, she still remembers me.* A wide smile spreads across his face, “hi, White Spy.”

 

You stare at him, dumbfounded, “uhhh...hi?” You look down at his hands and notice he’s holding what looks like a dart gun. 

 

“Did you-” you pause, not believing your eyes, “did you just? DID YOU JUST DART MY FRIENDS?” 

 

“Mhmm,” he replies, not bothering to cover up.

 

“WHAT’D YOU DO THAT FOR?!”

 

He shrugs his shoulders and casually replies, “‘cause I can.” The smile on his face spreads even wider. You can once again see that cute dimple of his. For a minute you just stare at him, not even noticing that he’s walking up to you, until he waves his hand in front of your face. “Hello? Earth to Robyn?”

 

You snap out of it and immediately explode on him, “what do you mean ‘cause I can? Those are my friends! You can’t just go around randomly shooting people! And why do you even have that gun with you in the first place?”

 

Yixing laughs and holds out his arms in front of him as if surrendering. “Woah, woah, woah. Calm down! Its not like I killed them, they’re just knocked out.” 

 

You smack yourself in the head and look back at him, “Why. Did. You. Do. It. In. The. First. Place.” 

 

He replies with a simple smile and without warning, grabs your wrist and drags you along with him. “Come on, let’s go on an adventure.” 

 

You become more pissed and try to fight away from his grip, but it’s no use. “Where are you taking me? What about my friends? I’m not leaving them there!” 

 

“Yes you are~” He says in a sing-song voice. 

 

Black Spy!!!!”

 

-----

 

5 Minutes later

 

You cross your arms as you stare out the window of the car in the passenger seat in annoyance. 

“Hey,” you hear Yixing say, still focusing on the road, “don’t be such a buzz kill, at least talk or something!” He says it in a nagging voice, making him sound childish. You roll your eyes and keep your poker face on. 

 

“Yeah, says the guy who’s kidnapping me and won’t answer any of my questions!”

 

Yixing laughs, “I’m not kidnapping you, I am simply taking you out on an adventure.”

 

“Yeah right.”

 

“Of course I am, I’m always right,” he says cockily.

 

“You’re impossible!” 

 

“Hey look, we’re making conversation now! See White Spy, it’s not that hard to start one! Isn’t this fun?” He begins to laugh even harder.

 

You turn to him, fumes rising above your head, “WHY DID I AGREE ON GETTING INTO THE CAR?”

 

“Because you love me~” he cutely smiles, “oh and look, you’re accusing me of kidnapping you, when you’ve just admitted that you agreed to come along with me.” Yixing is beyond amused, enjoying the moment. 

 

You grumble and shrink deeper into the seat before annoyingly think *Why is this happening to me?*

 

 

------------------------

 

 

At that moment Kris comes into the room. His figure screams murder, with the evidence of blood stained on the sleeves of his suit that don't seem to have been made too long ago. He walks further into the room, a knife also painted with blood in hand, towards Tao and Lu Han. “Tao, what are you doing with Lu Han?” 

 

Tao immediately stands up and looks at Kris, “I was just checking up on him.” Kris gives a fake laugh, “how cute. You’re dismissed.” 

“Yes, Kris.” Tao looks at Lu Han apologetically and without another word, leaves the room, doors sliding closed behind him. Kris heads towards one of the tables in the room and begins to clean his knife with a clean cloth from the red marks.

 

“You know, you don’t have to be like that,” Lu Han says nonchalantly, not bothering to look at him. 

Kris stops cleaning the knife midway and an amused smile appears, “I don’t have to be like what?” 

This time Lu Han makes an effort to turn his head to see Kris, “Not showing respect for anyone. You should be thankful that Tao cares about his team members and looks after them. He was just concerned about me - anyone else here would be concerned about me, I’m laying on the floor paralyzed at the moment because of you. He’s just showing that he cares, why can’t you be like that? Why can’t you be caring towards us or treat us any better than your ty ways - oh wait. I know why, because you have no heart.” 

 

Those words hit Kris hard and Lu Han swears he sees the slightest falter in his smile. He tries to hide the fact that he has been impacted with those words and keeps his smile, “As a matter of fact, you’re right, I have no heart. But you can’t do anything about that so I suggest you just leave me to my job-” 

 

Lu Han sharply cuts him off, “Of what? Killing innocent people? Killing the good people who are trying to stop you from hurting others? Trying to get us to kill Exo-K? You even just killed someone before you walked in. And you do all this just to get that gem. That stupid Emerald Diamond. Money isn’t the solution to happiness.”

 

Kris begins to bitterly laugh, “That Jonghon guy or whatever his name was deserved to die,” Lu Han’s eyes widen. *It’s Jonghyun. He was Exo-K’s colleague. I can’t believe he killed him.* “He was in my way. And I’m not going to sell the diamond, you . It has special powers. I can control the human mind and I will threaten anyone if they don’t listen to me.”

 

Lu Han’s eyes darken, “That can’t happen. I don’t believe a diamond would do that.”

 

“The stupid Emerald Diamond,” Kris enunciates each word with a bored expression on his face, “has special elements that dominate nerves in the nervous system and in turn controls how the human mind responds.” He leans forward and looks Lu Han straight in the eye with an almost comical grin and says with a sing-song voice, “I will have full power over the human race! Now, isn’t that amazing, Lu Han?”

 

“No. That will never be amazing, that’s wrong. You can’t do that!”

 

“You’re not looking at it through my point of view. Imagine you were the one controlling those people, no one would be there to command you, to tell you what to do, because you would be the one telling them.”

 

“That’s not convincing. You’ll be even more lonely than you are, Kris. If you control people to how you like, that isn’t fun, it’s not happy. It’s dull. Everything happens for a reason, not because it’s being controlled by someone. Kris, this is sad, you need to get a life.”

 

Kris isn’t enjoying what he’s hearing from Lu Han and drops the cloth he has been cleaning his knife with, but keeps the knife. He walks towards Lu Han, who is still on the floor and not able to move. He pulls him up by the collar and holds the knife near Lu Han’s throat. “You don’t need to tell your leader what to do or how things are. Don’t make me kill you, because you know I will.” 

 

Lu Han sees the knife with slight hesitation, but then turns back to Kris and smirks, “No you won’t, Kris, you know you need me.” Kris growls, tearing his knife away from Lu Han’s throat and throws Lu Han back on the floor, “I don’t need this right now. I’m going to make sure no one can come in here.” Kris puts his knife back onto the table and leaves the room, locking it.

 

 

A/N: The suspense O: