Chapter 6

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

 

     Yixing and Chen make their way back to where they were sitting, with Exo-M at at theTofu House restaurant. Yixing sighs on the way thinking ‘Why did I agree on doing this?...She’s so nice...’ He looks at the Black Spy you let him buy and smiles at it. 

 

---

 

     After leaving the stall you head home. As you walk in, you notice Baekhyun watching TV in the living room. “Hey Robyn! I came home early from work,” he says with a smile. You, being in the good mood you’re in shout, “Oh hey! Guess which girl finally found what she’s been looking for forever?” 

 

     He decides to mess with you and looks at you with a confused face, “Who? I don’t remember any girl looking for something...do I? Hmm...”

 

     You grab the closest pillow and throw it at him pouting, “Yah!! Hmphh meanie! I found the action figures!”

 

     It hits him straight in the face and he laughs, “I know, I know! Wah, you found the action figures!”

 

     You immediately change your expression, “Yeah! Look!” you excitedly hand over your White Spy.

 

     Baekhyun grins seeing your excitement, but immediately frowns when he sees you only have one figure. “You didn’t find the black one?” You start to explain to him what happened, “Ohh, no I did find it, but when I was getting it, this cute, dark brown haired guy with a dimple and a sort of blank expression at the stall wanted to get them too, but there was only one set, so we decided to split them.”

 

     He was shocked at the words you said describing the guy. * Yixing* He blanks out, lost in his thoughts. You notice his reaction and wave your hand in front of his face, not sure why he seems so taken aback. “Y-yah, Bacon, are you okay?”

 

     He comes back to reality before yelling, “ What? What is this? HOW. ON EARTH. CAN YOU SAY THAT GUY IS CUTE? CAUSE CUH-LEAR-A-LY I AM THE ONLY CUTE ONE HERE.” He covers up his real reason and you can’t take him, your eyes widening, you start exploding in laughter.

 

     “PWHAHAHA NO ONE IS CUTER THAN MY BACON!~” You chirp, half trying to calm yourself down from your hardcore laughter.

 

     “Darn right no one’s cuter,” he pouts and crosses his arms. *Damn it, how did he find her?*

---

     A few weeks have passed and the guys have been frequently coming over to your house. “Hey, hey Noona, why don’t we just make this our usual hangout place now since we come here a lot?” Kai suggests one day while you guys are sprawling out everywhere doing the usual, playing video games, watching TV, or talking. 

 

     “Yeah! This should be ‘The Shack’ ” Kyungsoo adds on trying to make it sound cool with hand gestures and a dramatic movie narrator voice. Everyone chuckles and agrees. “Sure. This will be our place to come then.” Sehun jumps onto you giving you a hug, “YAY! NOONAS STILL THE BESTEST!” Chanyeol immediately reacts and hits Sehun irritated, “Yah. Get off Robyn, she needs her personal space too you know.”

 

     Sehun refuses, “ANIYA. I think someones just jealous!” Chanyeol replies too quickly, “No! I’m just concerned she might not feel comfortable!” You roll your eyes and slightly blush, “Hah hah...it’s fine, really! I’m glad this is the usual hangout now!” You were honestly fine with Sehun hugging you, after all, he’s like an adorable little brother you’ve always wanted. 

 

     Chanyeol looks annoyed and jealous at how Sehun is sitting on your lap, “Fineee,” he finishes stretching his word.

 

---

 

     The following week you notice they’ve been very busy at “work”, and it disappoints you since Baekhyun doesn’t even say much about why he’s usually late home these days.

 

---

 

12:00AM

 

     You sit in the living room surfing the channels hopefully finding something actually worth watching on TV. 

 

     *click!*

 

     “Ahh. Finally. Home.” You turn your head to see a certain piece of Bacon barely even walking, but crawling instead on the floor towards the couch. Worried you help him on into a more relaxing position, “Yah Baekhyun, what’s going on? You’re worrying me coming home so late often. You could’ve passed out in front of the door if you didn’t drag yourself in!”

 

     He looks at you with a tired smile, “I’m fine. My boss has just been assigning me a lot of work recently. It’s alright, really.” You really don’t like how Baekhyun and the guys have been working so much and decide to mentally think of something nice to do for them. 

 

     “I told you not to wait for me anyway, so why are you still up?” 

 

     “I’m worried! I think your boss is overworking you guys, you need to rest.”

 

     “Well, it’s my job to work for him...I can’t really do anything about it. But rest does seem nice now.” He yawns and dozes off.

 

      You shake your head, “Aish what can he possibly be having to do that he ends up so late?” You throw a blanket over him and head to bed yourself.

 

----

 

     The guys finally have a day off and you decide to go out with them to lunch. When you and Baekhyun arrive, you see someone you’re sure you haven’t seen before. He had light brown hair that was a little messy and he looked like a cute little deer. Just by looking, it seemed he was really close with Sehun, for God’s sake they were feeding each other beef soup.

 

     The moment you and Baekhyun sit down, you and Lu Han lock gazes for five long seconds, then it hits you. In unison both you and Lu Han blurt, “Do I know you?”

 

 

 

A/N: Omigod hey guys. I know, I know, I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERRRRRRRRR 3 I'm sorry I've been so busy with school and akdjflkjqweghqpwehf soo much homeworkkkkkk): I've been dying to write this chapter and I barely found time this week, but I managed to write it! I'll still try as much as possible to quickly update. And by the way, it was recently my friend's birthday the other day and I made her this gigantic DBSK collage poster with Key, Exo, Daehyun, Bacon, Lee Hyunwoo, and  falling bunnies, which were B.A.P...upsidedown heh heh lol we were joking around about how she said I should include falling bunnies on it, and shes a BABY...so yeah, I PUT THEM FALLING. Lol. Check her fic out. Yes, I'm promoting it EHE http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192643/chips-lays-and-zhang-yixing-comedy-exo-exom-lay-layxyou-layandyou

 

Here's the poster: http://aktfcassies.tumblr.com/post/31318353666/my-friend-made-me-this-for-my-birthday-its

 

Go check her blog out too lol http://aktfcassies.tumblr.com/

 

and she's making me promote my own blog -__- MY BLOG MY FRIENDS IS SO MUCH BETTERRRRR http://eleeka.tumblr.com/