Chapter 5

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

 

-Next morning-

 

     You suddenly snap awake and sit up, “*yawn* ...?? Where’d everyone go?” No one is in the room but you and you look at the time seeing it’s already noon. “Oh God, I slept that long?” You make your way to the kitchen and find a note on the fridge: “Robyn! Hey I didn’t want to wake you up, but there was an urgent meeting we had to attend for work. I don’t know when I’ll be back but don’t wait for me! The guys say thanks for last night by the way. Oh Chanyeol wanted me to ask if you slept well, you know you slept on him?  Hehe now go get something to eat, I bet you’re hungry.^^ - Baekhyunnie” 

 

     You blush after reading that you slept on Chanyeol, but to think of it, you did indeed sleep well. At the last sentence your stomach grumbles. “Wow I am starving!...but what kind of meeting would take the whole day??” You ignore that thought and open your fridge, pulling out some peaches, strawberries, and yogurt. You grab a banana and begin to cut up the fruit and top them on the bowl of yogurt you poured for yourself. (A/N: nomnom I eat this for breakfast soooo goood) 

 

     Sitting down enjoying your delicious brunch,  you think what you can do today. “ I could go shop for some new clothes.....pshhh yeah right...hmm...I guess I can go downtown for a while,” you clean up and head out. As you’re on your little adventure, you stop by one stall, and see little Spy vs. Spy action figures [http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6139/5979330604_a8b6304afc.jpg]  and your eyes widen. “Wow,” As you’re mesmerized by the figures, a guy comes up to you, “You’re interested in Spy vs. Spy too? How cool,” You turn to see a good looking guy with stlyed dark brown hair and a blank face slightly smiling at you. You smile back, “Thanks! Dude I love this cartoon so much! I can’t believe I found the action figures! I have to buy them!”

 

     “I’ve been looking around for them for ages myself. I want to buy them too!...but there’s only one set....”

 

     You think for a moment, “ Ah! I got it! How bout we both buy one? I’ll have one and you have the other, that way we both have a figure and this can be our little thing, you know, if we ever run into each other again” You smile at him.

 

     “I like it.” he agrees with you and each of you getting one, you with the white and him with the black. As he's about to pay, he feels around his pockets realizing he doesn’t have his wallet. He turns to you and asks to borrow your phone, “Ah can I call my friend? I forgot my wallet.” “Oh of course,” you smile and hand the phone to him. “Thank you,” he presses the call button. “Hey...I’m buying something and I forgot my wallet, can you bring it?...I’m at the stall outside of the comic store...okay thanks,” He hangs up and hands the phone back, “Thanks again.” “No problem. Well I have to be on my way now, I hope to run into you again, Black Spy,” you say smiling as you leave. “I hope to see you too, White Spy,” he smiles back and you notice a dimple on his cheek.  

 

     Five minutes pass by and his friend, a guy with black hair and nice cheekbones, comes with his wallet.

 

     “Well done Yixing,” His friend says, “The plan worked, your call to me triggered the tracking system into her phone.”  Yixing pays for the action figure and turns towards his friend smirking, “She’s too easy to fool.” 

 

 

A/N: Sorry this is a really short chapterrr.. I won't be updating too often since school's starting in a few days, so I'm sorry! I will try to find time to update! Thank you again for reading everyone!