Chapter 3

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

"The name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol," he says with a smirk on his face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

     After what feels like forever, you snap back into reality and notice you haven't even introduced yourself. "A-ah ahem sorry, hi I'm Robyn," you finally manage to say. He shakes your hand and you feel the warmth from his hand that seems to fit perfectly with yours. Your face slightly reddens. 'Dang why does he have to be so freaking attractive! Aish I can't stop blushing!'

     "Robyn huh? I like that name." he tells you with another smirk.

     "T-thanks."

     "No prob," he says back locking eyes with you before letting go of your hand and sitting down.

     Everyone sits down, you next to Baekhyun, Chanyeol on the other side of him, and Sehun on your left along with Kyungsoo and Kai. Baekhyun orders his drink along with yours, knowing what you want, "I'll have a cup of coffee and my best friend here will have a caramel frappuccino with extra whipped cream and drizzled caramel." He feels accomplished after nailing your order by heart and you smile amused at him. Chanyeol sees this and smiles to himself and thinks 'her smile never impresses to fail me. now, if only that was for me...' 

     "Robyn we should all get to know each other better," Suho suggests while waiting for your orders, "You go first!" You agree and begin, "well, I'm a big time fan of spy movies and comics, I like to bake and cook a lot actually, I'm definitely not into many girly things as you can see," you say pointing at yourself," I love arcades and video games, and umm I have a dog named Rex!" Everyone except Baekhyun, of course already knowing these things, look at you surprised and think you're one hell of a girl. At the mention of cooking Kyungsoo instantly has a wide smile on and bursts out, "I LOVE TO COOK TOO! LET'S MAKE KIMCHI SPAGHETTI TOGETHER!"

     You see how excited he looks. "Ahrasso! I'm in for it!" Kyungsoo claps like a little kid and Kai has to hold him down or else he'll explode You joyfully laugh. 'He's just like a kid in a candy store.' Once your orders arrive, Suho, Kai, and Sehun continue to talk a little about themselves. You're amazed at how they all share the same passions in becoming singers or dancers and Chanyeol is the last to speak. "I have a passion for rapping and I do a little fighting myself, so Robyn if you ever need me to kick someone's , just call me," he says with sincerity, looking into your eyes again. You look away rapidly with a smile feeling your cheeks heat up again. 'Great not again!' 

     Sehun sees your blush and wriggles his eyebrows while whispering to you, "Oooh lookth like thomeone likey Chanyeol!" You look at him trying to defend yourself, "Aniya! I'm just hot! It's pretty hot in here you know!" You mentally slap yourself for saying that, since in fact, it was freezing cold in the store. Sehun just smiles obviously not believing you, "Uh huh whatever you thayyy," he says teasingly. Baekhyun then thankfully interrupts, "Hey Robyn, how 'bout we all stay at your place tonight, since we're all good friends here!" You don't seem to mind considering everyone knows each other and you trust Baekhyun they won't do anything.

     Not hesitating to back out, you agree with a welcoming smile, "Sounds like a plan." Everyone accepts and you head out to enjoy the rest of your day with the guys before hitting your place.

 

 

A/N: I kind of think this chapters boringgg -_______- sorry guyssss id still like to know what you think so far so don't hesitate to comment!