Chapter 7

The Name's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol

 

"Do I know you?" you both say in unison
----
 
     Everyone looks at you two shocked at how you seem to know each other. 
 
     You examine the boy and then it comes to mind, "You look so familiar...your eyes, face, even your style... Wait...could it be??...Lu Han?"
 
     "Y-yeah...." He takes a closer look at you, "Robyn?!" 
 
      Both your eyes widen and embrace each other into a big hug.
 
     "Lu Han! It's been so long! I've missed you so much!" You're on the verge of tears now and you tighten your grip on the hug.
 
     "I've missed you more! Nothing has ever been the same without you around!" He breaks the hug and with concern evident in his tone, he continues, "Why didn't you ever contact me or any of us when you just decided to drop off the face of Earth!?"
 
     Rubbing your neck, you reply, " I wasn't thinking straight when my parents,  you know...I just wanted to get away from everyone and I didn't care where I went. I also thought you guys would probably forget about me once I left anyway."
 
    "We would never forget you! We've been worried sick since you've left. I've been— I mean, we've been thinking about you everyday hoping we would meet again!"
 
     You blush slightly when you hear him correct himself knowing he cares about you so much, even though you know he already cares about you. "Well I'm here now right?" you say looking up to him with a smile. Lu Han can never stay mad at that smile of yours and pulls you into another hug. Pulling away again he smiles at you warmly and ruffles your hair, "Yes, you are."
 
     Everyone is speechless while they just stare witnessing the scene in front of them, mouths wide open dropping to the floor.
 
     "You two know each other?" Kai asks still registering what's going on. You and Lu Han nod your heads and explain to the guys your story over lunch. And of course they already know you two know each other, but obviously they pretend they don't.
 
     Lu Han begins, " You see, Robyn here is a very close friend of mine. We would play together everyday when we were children."
 
     You continue, "Before I moved here to Korea and became close to Baekhyun, I used to live in China with Lu Han and some other friends."
 
     All of them nod their heads as they listen. 
 
     "I never really told anyone about Lu Han or anyone during my life in China, not even Baekhyun," you look at him, "I'm not sure why, but I've always kept it away from others."
 
     Baekhyun seems fine with it, "I'm not bothered by that, it's your life anyway. I won't make you say anything you don't want," he assures. He thinks to himself 'I already know everything about Lu Han.'
 
     "And this is why you're my best friend," you express happily and look at Lu Han who seems disappointed at this, but then finish, "besides Lu Han." Lu Han smiles at that and Baekhyun blows a raspberry, but he's happy you've met your long lost, very close, friend. Baekhyun hides a frown. 'But how will she react if she finds out Lu Han's in Exo-M?'
 
     Once you've finished with your story, you all begin to fully be concentrated on food and dig
in like there's no tomorrow, since of course, you all were starving from being absorbed in your talk.
 
     You invite everyone to come over to The Shack, including Lu Han. On the way home, you and him catch up on things.
 
---
 
     Everyone is watching TV as usual and you decide to give Lu Han a tour around and show him your room last.
 
----
 
 
    "So did you ever get that gigantic stuffed animal bunny you've always wanted?" Lu Han asks.
 
     "No I still haven't! Wah, you still remember I want that? I said that 12 years ago!"
 
     "Of course I do! After all, I never stopped thinking about finding you " he gives you a soft smile. Your cheeks heat up and you look away. You quickly change the subject, "So are you still in touch with everyone?"
 
     He frowns at your question,"Sadly, no. Henry moved back to Canada, but I haven't heard from him since..."
 
     You pout, "What about Tao?" 
 
     He stiffens at the statement and isn't sure how to answer and lies, "We sort of separated a few years after you left..." 
 
     Now you're completely bummed at finding out that your old friends aren't together anymore. "What, why?"
 
     "I'd rather not talk about it," he says, once again lying. You understand and don't push him but you see in his expression that he wants to say something but isnt sure.
 
     "Oh ok...Lu Han are you hiding something from me? You seem so uneasy right now."
 
     Hes surprised at how quickly you picked up his expression 'How can she tell so easily?' "W-well I don't think I should tell you...."
 
     "No, tell me! What is it?" you plead.
 
     He sits down on your bed and pats the space beside him and he's serious. You, confused, sit down. He has a sad expression drawn on his face and sighs before asking, "Have you ever tried contacting either one of your parents after you left?" You don't know why he's asking, "I did a few times but no one would answer and the last time I tried both numbers were disconnected, why do you ask?"
 
      He was uneasily moving, "When was that last time you contacted them?" You think for a minute, "actually a long time ago...why do you keep asking me questions? Just tell me already!"
 
     Lu Han gulps before grabbing your hand and moves closer to you. "Robyn, your parents...they...they were both killed."
 
     Everything around you stops and goes blank. A tear rolls down your eye, "w-what? When? HOW!?" You start screaming and are completely breaking down. Lu Han embraces you and holds onto you like his life depends on it. "I told you I shouldn't have told you," he tries to calm you down. You, doing the same to him, holding on so tightly and not even bothering the feeling of numbness in your arms, ask again, "when did they d-die, and h-how did they?"
 
     "I shouldn't tell you, I've already made you suffer enough hearing what I said." You cry even harder and soak his shirt with your hot tears, but he doesn't mind at all. He's even crying himself. 
 
     10 minutes pass and you've fallen asleep still in his embrace. Lu Han lays you down and is about to get up and let you sleep, until you unconsciously grab his hand, pulling him down next to you, and sleep talk, "no. No, don't disappear like they did, stay." 
 
     Lu Hans heart breaks hearing you say that and crawls underneath the bed sheets with you. "of course I'll stay, I can't even imagine the day I would even dare think of leaving you." He pulls you into another warm and comforting hug and lightly kisses you on the forehead before dozing off with you.
 
     Baekhyun has been standing outside of your room the whole time after he heard you scream, seeing everything from the crack of the door. "Damn Lu Han, you seriously shouldn't have told her." he gets up and retreats back downstairs. 
 
     At the same time, another figure was outside your house watching, "Don't get too attached to White Spy, Lu Han."
 
 
A/N: another late update D: Hope you enjoy it:P