Ninth song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

 

okay, i'm back! hehehe...so here's the new update ^^ okay..now I wanted to say something about MAMA 2012...damn our Wooyoungie and JYP just damn awesome!!! I was gaping all the time..haha..everything just so freaking awesome!! they're totally the best! like appa and son :P hehehe...well yeah even JYP ent. dun win anything, still! their performance was TOTALLY THE BEST!!! I was squealing all over! Wooyoung hair..haha..damn he's irresistable..hahha..okay m going overboard now..hehhe..but still.. I was really enjoying everything that JYP and our Wooyoungie showed to us on MAMA last night..kekeke...love it!!! so...back to this story..haha..new update is here and hope you enjoy^^ hehe..I know I was lacking in many ways and I was lame..totally lame actually *hide behing couch* so I really just hoping you like my update...this quite long for an A/N..kekeke..let just proceed to the story...comments and subscribe please^^ upvote if you want too^^ hehe...so..enjoy^^ *give candies*


-1090 words-

 

                “Nichkhun?”

                “Yes?” he answered after being called by his company CEO, Jay Park, also known as Park Jaebum in Korea and his cousin. The older sat on his leather chair and Nichkhun was standing in front of him, looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

                “How about the song for the advertisement? Is it following the plan?” Jay asked and Nichkhun gave him his charming smile.

                “Everything just following the plan, you don’t have to worry hyung,” he said and Jay let out a relief sigh with Nichkhun chuckled at the older.

                “I just hope it like that and you already sent the professional pianist to his manager right? I’ve been sound by that man harshly this morning,” he nagged at the younger and Nichkhun just nodded while chuckling at the older nag, even he was older, he never act like one, he always known as his childish yet charming CEO.

                “Sorry hyung,” he said as he started to chuckle and Jay just looked at the younger annoyed.

                “Oh yeah, that boy name, Jang Wooyoung isn’t it?” he asked and Nichkhun nodded as an answer.

                “Is he really great like what you told me before?” Jay asked again and Nichkhun gave him his best confident smile.

                “Of course,” he said that confidently. Jay looked at him in silent and he shrugged off after few seconds.

                “I’ll be waiting for his performance later,” he said and looked at the report on his table.

                “Oh yeah, the pianist must be looking for you soon, and once he got contact with you, don’t you try to run away, okay?” Jay warned and Nichkhun stunned at his place. (an: remember back the pianist that he replace on the concert before, that time, the pianist never know that Khun was belong to 2PM before).

                “Err… o-okay,” he answered stuttered a bit.

                “Ah! I forgot, anyway, how’s your throat? It’s okay or not?” he asked the younger as their conversation getting longer. Nichkhun rose up his hand and touched his throat.

                “The doctor didn’t let me sing for now but I can sing some little line if I want, it wouldn’t be a problem,” Nichkhun answered as he remembered the doctor advices.

                “Hurm… If only you can sing, it wouldn’t be a big problem for us,” Jay said and Nichkhun looked down at his shoes as he let out a small sigh.

-xoxoxoxoxoxo-

                “Err, Taecyeon,” mumbled Wooyoung in the taller man embrace and he even tried to struggle out from that embrace, his cheeks was tinted with pink shades.

                “Let me go, Taecyeon,” his voice seemed like pleading the taller boy to let him go but to no avail, Taecyeon tightened the hug and started talking.

                “I love you, Wooyoung, I love you,” he said merely in desperate way and Wooyoung was silent.

                “I love you thousand times than that Nichkhun, I’ll treat you well, please… choose me,” Taecyeon finally pleaded the chubby cheeks boy. ‘Taecyeon…’ was inside Wooyoung head.

                “That man is just using you because he wanted you to be his singer and when he got bored of you he’ll throw you away,” he explained trying to get Wooyoung attention toward himself and Wooyoung widened his eyes and abruptly he pushed Taecyeon.

                “What?! What do you mean by he’ll throw me away? He won’t do that!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

                “Wooyoung…” he was cut by the boy.

                “B-because few days ago, he-he saved me by his own body, he even said my voice was awesome and great. Anyway, he’s the first guy who wants me and not my brother to be in his agency, so I know what kind of man he is and he’s not like what you said just now!” Wooyoung said without even stop making Taecyeon speechless.

                “Huh, when he said he like boy like you, that means he’s not that great even he was great at searching new talents,” Taecyeon said and mumbled the last part as Wooyoung just looked at him.

                “Why?” Wooyoung said and looked through the taller boy.

                “Why did you say that?!” Wooyoung screamed at his face causing him to flinched at bit out of shocked.

                “B-but it’s the reality, you CAN’T be an idol. Before this, I never heard you say you wanna be an idol, you even said there’s lots more talented people out there instead of you,” Taecyeon said casually and Wooyoung looked at him in disbelief.

                “I- I know that! You don’t have to emphasize it! I HATE YOU! Get lost from my life!” Wooyoung got out from the class after shouted those.

                “Wooyoung~ wait! I’m sorry Wooyoung!” Taecyeon called but ignored by the boy.

                “I don’t mean it like that, and that’s not what I wanna say to you,” said Taecyeon and he slid down at the class door crying for himself, regretting his own action.

Wooyoung POV:

I was stomping my feet in anger along the hallway, but whatta was that?! Taecyeon is stupid! Stupid! Stupid! How can he say that?! I slowed down my pace when I remembered what did Taecyeon said to me.

                “I love you thousand times more than that Nichkhun!” eish! Even though we’ve been friend since junior high, why did he say that to me now? I was thinking and I don’t even notice that I was already stopped walking.

                “He just wanted to use you because he wanted you to be an idol! When he bored woth you, he’ll throw you away,”

                “You CAN’T be an idol!” I could only sigh remembering those. Taecyeon is stupid!

                “I just wanted to believe in Nichkhun,” I sighed again after saying those words. I need him now, I need Nichkhun now, I wanted to see him.

End of POV

                “Wooyoung looked at his phone again, it was 6:40pm and Nichkhun was late, the older told him that he was going to pick Wooyoung up at 6pm but nonetheless, Nichkhun don’t even appear and it’s been 40 minutes. Wooyoung jutted his bottom lips forward and it forming a pout as he looked around to see if there any sign of Nichkhun and he pouted deeper when saw nothing. He was pacing back and forth in front of the school gate in worry.

                “Why did he late? It’s been 40 minutes! Why did he late?” he mumbled those things as he paced back and forth and suddenly someone patted his back.

“Nichkhun!”  Wooyoung excitedly thought it was Nichkhun, turned around and he saw someone else. ‘Who’s him?’ was stuck in his little cute head.

                “You… Jang Wooyoung?” the man asked.


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥