PART 2 : New Album... 01. Be With You

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

okayyy...where to start???? I'm totally sorry for being late >.<" jeongmal mianhae~ just hoping you're still here reading and enjoying this... ;----; m such a fail author...I was too busy preparing my cousin wedding and now still not done yet but here for you guys.. a double update! yay! well i know they're short but still! I'm totally sorry guys...forgive me okay?? okay??? so please enjoy this double update and see you soon bbies^^ I love you~ *give candies*


-1519 words-

 

Wooyoung POV:

                “We’re going to start the recording now!” I can feel my heart drumming so fast out of nervous. Oh yeah, finally I’m here recording my very first MV of my very first song, my debut song that was composed by Nichkhun. I could see there’s lots of people working just for me, wow, I can’t say anything, they’re working for me, working so hard for me alone that I feel so small. Even though I’m nervous, with this voice of mine, I will sing and letting my voice touch the heart of whoever that listening to this song.

jogeumssik tteollyeo oneun i sunganeul nan
(waited for a long time)
eolmana gidaryeot neunji moreu janha
(I know everything you want it too)
nae sonkkeute ni ongiga
nae onmome ni hyanggiga baby
gipeojin i bam cheoreom
kkeut eobsi jiteun geol

 

I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

 

This song is easy to sing because this is the song Nichkhun specially created for me. This song making me wanted to continue singing because I wanna know and I wanna be closer with him. I wanna be the most important person in his life.

cheon cheonhi dagaoneun ni moseube nan
(take it slowly my baby)
jogeumssig nae gaseumeul jeogsyeo ganeun geol
(I know everything you feel it too)
ni son kkeute ni moseube
ni sogsagime jeon yuri baby
neoui maeum modu da naege yeoreo jwo

I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

I see him there, observing me from a far, the smile on his face making me feel giddy inside yet I’m still singing so confidently just for him. The recording process continues until I finished singing.

                “Okay! We stop for checking the video clip,” said the director. I sigh in relief and walk to the director to look up for my singing and the video.

                “Wooyoung, your singing is improving, good job,” said one of the male crew there and even supported by a female crew.

                “Yeah, and now we could feel that you really gotten into the song and this is awesome, good job Wooyoung,” I thanked them and walk to the monitor that showing the recorded video. Is that me?! It’s really different, I looked more handsome. I wanna ask for Nichkhun’s opinion then, what will he say huh? I walked out from the mansion searching for Nichkhun. It’s been a week we didn’t see each other since Nichkhun being so busy and same with me, with this song recording and stuff.

Nichkhun POV:

Is this the first time I’m in my own POV? Okay, I don’t remember actually. Anyway, back to the story, I am now supervising Wooyoung here for his first music video of his debut song. He already started singing and the crews here gaping in awesomeness even whispering to each other.

                “Woah, Nichkhun really make a perfect choice,”

                “He managed to make this boy show his talent, it’s awesome,” I know I made the right decision on taking Wooyoung to be the idol under my agency. He is really a talented boy, his voice, his features, his adorable attitude, and everything about him just unique in my eyes. I unknowingly smile listening to his voice.

neoui hyanggeutan ni misowa geu hyanggineun
amu geotdo motage nareul nareunhage haji
neoui dalkomhan moksoriwa geu sonjiteun
sesangeseo gajang nareul nageutage haji
nae modeun gamgagi ni son kkeute umjigine
nado mollae geudae egero jogeumssig gakkawojine
ijeneun mallo mot jeonhal sarangeul hagopa
chotburi da kkeojil ttaekkaji geudael algopa

 

I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

W-what?! What is this?! Did I just remember him? Did Wooyoung just resemble him? Why did I saw his image in Wooyoung? Why now?! Why do I have to remember about him now? I walked out of the recording place to a garden leaving them for the rest of recording. I sat on a bench outside the mansion where they making the recording. ! Why it must be now that I have to remember about him?!

                “Jason,” I mumbled his name audibly. Wooyoung and Jason, my ex boyfriend, they’re same, their face, the way they sing, everything! Totally same, but… haiihhhh~ I sigh. Did I still think of him? His image is still so clear for me. Haaaiiiihhhh~

                “I got an offer to do a solo, so I wanna break up with Khun! Starting from today, he’s just my composer only,” ! I still remember that! Jason said that right in front of my face! I clenched my fist until the knuckles turned white out of anger. Throughout this time, everyone in music industry just wanted to be close with me because they wanted the chances of recording some video for their own popularity and their selfishness! Jason was also like that, the ex boyfriend that wanted to take advantage of me, that’s why I just treated them like they want even though I don’t even have the heart wanted to help them… but… Wooyoung… he’s different, totally different compared to them, he even rejected my offer before. Thinking of that making me calm a bit as a straight smile cross my lips. Wooyoung don’t have another intention… plus, he’s not the clingy type.

                “Khunnie!” he wraps his arms from behind making me feel the déjà vu. I widened my eyes and look at him.

                “Did you see the video clip just now huh?” he asked me with the bright smile on his face.

                “Khun… enough with writing some lyrics, let’s get out for a date!” Jason back hugged me, just the same way Wooyoung did just now.

                “Don’t disturb me, Jason… I’m making a song now,” I said then I snapped out from the past to reality when I suddenly slap away Wooyoung hands so harsh. I widened my eyes out of shock but then I could see Wooyoung eyes also widen and there’s the glint of hurt. I can’t say anything. I’m speechless. Wooyoung was afraid, I could see that, he is afraid.

                “I… I’m sorry for surprising you,” he said with his shaky voice.

                “Err… no, I was just shock because you’re coming so sudden,” I said comforting him but then… okay awkward, why didn’t we say anything. I need to break this silence!

                “Ah! You’re improving already Youngie, that’s good,” I compliment him and yes! It’s sincere, I never lied when it comes to compliment people. Then, I see his smile back, fuuhhhh~ it’s back.

                “Really?!” he asks me and I chuckle lowly at his excitement. Now, need to .

                “I just heard that you don’t wanna be an idol,” I look at him teasingly and I saw blood already filled his cheeks.

                “Yeah I know! But now I want!” he exclaims and again making me chuckle at his adorableness.

                “Because, lots of people working so hard for me alone, so I don’t wanna give up just like that, plus it’s the song you created for me, specially for me,” he said that and it send warmness inside my body system. I look at him smiling warmly and I see blush creep on his cheeks.

                “Wooyoung! We need to start the second take!” called a crew making us turn our head facing her. Wooyoung replied her with an ‘okay’ and start to walk toward the recording place but…

                “Youngie, wait!” I call and he turned with a raising eyebrow. I pull him in my embrace making him gasp.

                “Khunnie? What’s wrong?” he asks but I don’t even answer him. I keep on hugging him for quite few seconds. I need to protect him, with all I got. I really need to protect him. I sniff his scent and finally let go of him and I hold his hand.

                “Youngie, make my song as yours and feel it entirely, okay?” I say and he nodded with a simple smile on his face making me finally let go of his hand and he walk to the crew saying ‘I’m sorry for late,’ to the crew. I palmed my face sighing deeply. I still remember how he asked me about the way I play the piano. He might be really mad and won’t forgive me if he know the story behind me and his favourite pianist. You will be mad right Wooyoungie? I bet that! Plus… the first reason why I’m in a relationship is not even sincere, sooner or later, he might found out about that and might hate me. Albeit he know about that soon… and even he might hate me, I will make sure he will be a successful idol! I will do my very best!


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny