fifth song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

-820 words-

 

                “Good morning eomma,” Junho said after kissing his mom’s cheek then he saw no one in the kitchen but his mom.

                “Eh, where’s Wooyoung?” asked Junho.

                “Dunno, he woke up early and said he wanted to go jogging,” said his mom causing Junho to muttered ‘jogging? What had happened to him?’ and his mom just shrugged her shoulder while chuckled lightly.

-

‘Grrr, why did I do his order? It’s not like he’s going to be here watching me,’ Wooyoung mentally nagged yet he still jogged around his neighbourhood.

                “Should I just go back home and take a nap before go to school?” he asked himself but his will was cancelled when he heard the voice that he never wanted to hear that day.

                “Continue your jogs, I said it must be an hour, not half an hour,” Nichkhun said with a smirk on his face. Wooyoung looked at him annoyed.

                “Why are you here?” asked Wooyoung annoyed but the smirk on the older face still not disappeared. Wooyoung looked at him and scoffed.

                “Just wanting to make sure you’re not skipping my order on your morning exercise,” he said playfully as Wooyoung just rolled his eyes and turn abruptly as he started to run but suddenly his ankle got sprained. He fell on the ground holding his ankle and groaned in pain.

                “Arrrgh!” he groaned when he tried to move his leg causing Nichkhun to hurriedly went to Wooyoung and hold his ankle.

                “You don’t even warming up and you just run like that, of course you’ll get sprained ankle, and you have to be my singer,” said Nichkhun sternly but looked at the younger sprained ankle massaging it. Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun concern expression causing his heart to beat in some crucial speed. ‘He never been this concern about me, this is such a new thing about him,’ he said mentally and still looking at the boy who treated his ankle.

                “Let just send you back home,” said Nichkhun as he sat backing the younger suggesting to the younger for a piggyback.

                “No, no need! I can walk by myself,” he said and tried to stand up but to no avail, he fell again and Nichkhun smirked at his action.

                “I told you, just let me piggyback you,” he said but Wooyoung still oppose his offer.

                “Or you want me to carry you?” he asked smirking with the action that he wanted to carry the younger causing Wooyoung          to shriek out and abruptly agree with the offer of piggyback him.

                “See, isn’t it easy for you to just complied with my offer, I’m not always like this,” Nichkhun said teasingly as Wooyoung blushed behind the older. He hid his red face on Nichkhun crook of neck and smile slightly. ‘This is the first time I’ve been treated like this, damn! Heart! Please stop beating too fast! He might notice!’ he mentally said as his face kept on blushing and beyond his sight, Nichkhun was smiling along the way to Wooyoung house. However, without they notice, there’s Taecyeon at a corner of the road. He heard everything and frowned. He needed explanation from Wooyoung. He looked at the two persons in front of him for the last time and walked to the school.

-

                “Yes?” said the lad after he picked up his phone.

                “I wanted to meet you, we have to discuss about the company,” the other person said and the lad just sigh.

                “Fine, I’ll meet you soon uncle,” he said.

                “Good job on deciding that Nichkhun,” said the person on the line and hung up the phone.

                “!” he cursed and sat on the couch ruffled his hair.

                “One year more, Khun,” he said reassuring himself as he looked at his phone where he put a boy picture as his wallpaper.

-

Wooyoung was sitting alone in the music room ruffled his hair in depression.

                “Damn! Taec already know, what am I going to do?!” he frowned for the nth time for the day. He mind went back to his and Taecyeon conversation.

                “ing tells me what your real job is!” he almost shouted at the boy who was still pretending about his job.

                “He’s the best producer and composer who produced lots of songs for popular idols! You’re going to be his singer or what?!” said Taecyeon and still almost shouting at the boy.

                “Damn it! What am I going to do?!” said Wooyoung again and finally he walked out from the room and headed out from the school to the company. Upon his arrival at the building, he was yanked from behind. He yelped and looked at the person who was doing that to him as his face changed to an annoyed face.

                “You’re going to follow me today,” Nichkhun said as Wooyoung looked at him confused.

                “Where?” he asked but Nichkhun just kept on being silence and walked away as Wooyoung followed him.

-------------------------------------

short! yeah I know it short -.-' i'm sorry..anyway..m just hoping you like this chapter^^ thanks for the support..hehe...enjoy~

feedback please~ *give candies*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny