03. 2NITE

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

 

hello my dear readers~^^ here's another update for you and my last post for 2012..so HAPPY NEW YEAR ypu y'all!!! may 2012 give lots of experience, happiness and lessons to us..anyway..thanks for supporting this fic..to all of you my readers..hehe..so see you again next year with a new updates^^ take care my sweethearts^^ hope you like this chappie...hehehe...comments and subscribe~^^ *gives candies*


-1800 words-

 

               “Live House…?” they are now in front of a Live House in Seoul where Nichkhun brought Wooyoung to.

                “Yup,” answers Nichkhun.

                “This is the most important and the most memorable place for me because it kept lots of memories,” he tells the younger. After he told Wooyoung a little bit about his past with Jason where they met for the first time when they’re in the same high school and they shared interest in music, they started an underground band together with Jason as the vocalist and another three members that Wooyoung don’t even know.

                “When we’re still in high school, still in underground band, we always performed here, in this live house. Nichkhun continue his stories as they walk inside the building that almost full with people and there’s a band performing on stage.

                “Jason is the vocalist for my first band, as you know we started an underground band together, so he’s the first vocalist in my band and I still remember his voice,” states Nichkhun.

Khunnie did performed here with his ex and he’s the first vocalist? Why did I feel offended?

                “… and when we got a chance on debuting, Jason decided to quit the band,” he heard a sigh escaping Nichkhun mouth and his eyes looking at Nichkhun while he tilted his head.

                “H-huh? Why did he quit?” Nichkhun eyed Wooyoung without the younger noticing it as he wears the confuse expression.

So cute!

                “He got an invitation from a real popular producer, so he chose to quit because he wanted to be a solo artist,” explains the older. Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun in disbelief.

He did that?

                “No way…” he mumbles but still loud enough for Nichkhun to hear that.

                “Easy to understand, he didn’t wanna be with us, that just started to be famous, for him, it’s better, easy and worth to work with a famous producer, easy to get the attention. So, that’s why, I mean the main reason why he decided to quit and leave me,” Nichkhun finishes his story and finally take a good looks at the younger. He notices the younger sad emotion through that expression.

                “No way, his reason was that only?” he also notices the voice of the younger become so sad and sorrow.

                “Eh? Why did you make that face? It’s the past, I already tossed it away, don’t make that face okay?” he sounds so concern to Wooyoung ears. Wooyoung holds Nichkhun front shirt, finally pulling it and automatically, Nichkhun was forced forward to the younger and he suddenly hugs Nichkhun making him shock in widening eyes.

                “Wooyoungie?” that’s the only things that escaped Nichkhun mouth when Wooyoung tightens his hug.

Awful! So awful! How could he do that to Nichkhun?! Why did he do that? All this time, they sang together… he’s awfully bad! I don’t care how many invitations for me soon… I decide to keep stay by Khunnie side! I don’t care! He’s my priority!

Wooyoung keep on hugging Nichkhun so tight when finally he feels the warm hand on his head and other hand on his waist, responding to his hug and finally tightens it.

Why it’s not me… they boy that he met before, when he’s in his high school, why it’s not me?!

                “If…” Nichkhun looks at the younger with a raising eyebrow and Wooyoung finally looks at him with his determined eyes.

I’m different with his ex! I’m not like him and I will never be like him!

                “If you meet me first before, I will never leave you! If it’s me… I will never leave you!” Wooyoung says in determination causing Nichkhun to widen his eyes in shock and amusing finally fill his anatomy as he smiles gently at the younger.

                “Wooyoungie, thank you…” he says and hugs the younger so tight as if he pours all of his feeling in the hug.

                “Khunnie, I want something…” asks Wooyoung making Nichkhun looks at him, cocking an eyebrow. Wooyoung understand that gaze and his hand, precisely his pointy finger points at the stage as Nichkhun looks at the stage and back at him again still with a raising eyebrow.

                “I… wanna sing there,” requests Wooyoung causing Nichkhun to widen his eyes again for the night. He smiles again in amusing at the younger thinking that after he told Wooyoung the story, Wooyoung might be a little, I mean just a little jealous of Jason.

                “It’s not that I’m jealous of Jason, but… erm…” he started to hesitation but then he looks back at Nichkhun with determination.

                “Erm… I wanna do everything you and Jason ever did before,” he admits and again, Nichkhun was quite shock with the statement but then, he smile at the younger blushing face.

                “Err… I’m too much right? Rushing things…” he laughs awkwardly at Nichkhun but then Nichkhun hold his hand.

                “No, you’re not,” he says and Wooyoung looks at him in confusing again when he pulls Wooyoung hand with him.

                “C’mon…  I’m going to request a song for us to sing,” he finally says to the younger making him shows the widest smile he ever shown to Nichkhun.

H-he’s beautiful

                “Uhurm, hi, good evening everyone, I’m sorry for disturbing…” Nichkhun starts talking with a microphone in his hand when the manager of the live house gave them a chance to sing. They could hear people whispering around about who are they and the ignore them.

                “We would like to sing a song… hope to get your support,” he finishes his talks and put the microphone in its stand where Wooyoung stand in front of it.

OMG! It’s so close with the audience.

                “Are you okay?” asks Nichkhun and he looks at the older smiling.

                “Yeah, I’m okay,” he answers.

I’m okay because Nichkhun is right beside me…

Nichkhun takes the guitar and he played a song and some background music also plays.

jogeumssik tteollyeo oneun i sunganeul nan
(waited for a long time)
eolmana gidaryeot neunji moreu janha
(I know everything you want it too)
nae sonkkeute ni ongiga
nae onmome ni hyanggiga baby
gipeojin i bam cheoreom
kkeut eobsi jiteun geol
 
I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

People started to whisper among each other and some of them started to liking Wooyoung melodious voice and enjoying the song. His debut song… and he really enjoys singing in front of the audience.

cheon cheonhi dagaoneun ni moseube nan
(take it slowly my baby)
jogeumssig nae gaseumeul jeogsyeo ganeun geol
(I know everything you feel it too)
ni son kkeute ni moseube
ni sogsagime jeon yuri baby
neoui maeum modu da naege yeoreo jwo
 
I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

He looks at Nichkhun who was smiling so tenderly while closing his eyes enjoying the younger voice.

neoui hyanggeutan ni misowa geu hyanggineun
amu geotdo motage nareul nareunhage haji
neoui dalkomhan moksoriwa geu sonjiteun
sesangeseo gajang nareul nageutage haji
nae modeun gamgagi ni son kkeute umjigine
nado mollae geudae egero jogeumssig gakkawojine
ijeneun mallo mot jeonhal sarangeul hagopa
chotburi da kkeojil ttaekkaji geudael algopa
 
I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

Wooyoung finally end the song and he looks at the older beside him, smiling too tender at him and satisfaction was clear on his face making Wooyoung automatically smiles widely at him.

It’s enough I’m with Khunnie now, I know I’m truly in love with him by now.

                “Thank you so much,” Wooyoung says and bowed to the chaos audience below and they clap while cheering to the couple on stage.

                “Awesome!!!!!” cheers an audience but then…

                “Is it Nichkhun? Nichkhun from Horvejkul Entertainment?” one of them, recognize Nichkhun.

                “So it means that boy must be a new idol! This is hot news!” exclaim the girls and another chaos explicit among the audience making both KhunYoung staring each other.

“Khunnie, ottokkae? It seems like we’re exposed already,” Wooyoung says and Nichkhun hold one of Wooyoung hands and finally pull him and they run together.

                “Wooyoungie, let’s run!!!” they’re running together out of the building and out of the audience sight while laughing together happily.

                “They’re not following us,” Wooyoung said panting and Nichkhun looks at him still panting. Both of them are out of breath and finally they let out their laughing fit together.

                “Youngie, let’s go to my place,” suggests Nichkhun to the younger and they started running again until they reach the older house.

                “Damn… it’s been a while I didn’t exercise and this is so tiring,” panted Nichkhun as he squatted on the floor with Wooyoung looking around the older house in amazement.

                “You even forced me to exercise this while but you?” stated Wooyoung quite annoyed.

                “Even you are handsome, but your body just like old man ones,” mocks Wooyoung stabbing Nichkhun mentally. He looks back at the older house with his expression change to mesmerize.

                “Waaaa… this is the first time I’ve been in your house, it’s quite clean,” states Wooyoung in amazing tone, ignoring annoyed face on Nichkhun.

                “I know you’re younger and still in school, but how could you say that to me,” Nichkhun complains making Wooyoung smirk inwardly.

                “I think 24 is still young even though your strength doesn’t seems so compromising,” stated the younger again making Nichkhun feels lots of knives stabs him with those mocking tone.

                “If I use all of my strength, I must be stronger than you, y’know!” Nichkhun exclaims and turns Wooyoung to face him making the younger stumble backwards and fell on the couch pulling Nichkhun along with him causing the former fell and hovered all above him. It became an awkward silent for them.

                “Ah… S-sorry…” said Nichkhun but his eyes landed on those tempting plump lips of the younger as he leans down closing their distance. Wooyoung looks at the older and his eyes melted with the gaze of the older making their lips finally meet in sweet connection. They share a sweet turns to passionate kiss until they out of breath and separating from each other panting for oxygen. Their gaze meet and the let out another trail of laughter together.

                “I love you Youngie,” Nichkhun confess to the younger and Wooyoung only smile at him truly sweet as they kiss again for the night and remembering their activities that day.

 


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥