eleventh song ..... special chapter :))

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

 

hey hey hey~ hehe..sorry for late giving you this special chappie..so here it is..hopw you enjoy^^ hehehe...comments and subscribe..upvote if you want^^ hehehe..oh yeah this is un beta-ed..i just typed this..hehe..mian~ *give candies*


-1226 words-

 

Wooyoung POV:

Hey! I’m Wooyoung, 16 and now I’m in a relationship with Nichkhun, a well known music producer. Honestly, I don’t know… err… I mean I don’t even believe that we’re in a relationship and I don’t even sure with this. I thought I might be in a relationship with a girl or maybe a boy that have the same age with me but now, Khunnie is 24, aigoo.

Now, I’m walking down the street with one of my bestfriends; Taecyeon. Well, the other one is Minjun and I don’t know where is him, he don’t even come to school today and I heard he was having a fever. Anyway, it’s been awhile me and Taeccie didn’t have a walk together since the day I scream at his face, he asked for apology and of course I accepted it because how can I not? He’s my bestfriend after all. Anyway, Minjun already know about our relationship… I mean the news about me and Khunnie dating. So, let’s proceed with me and Taeccie here.

End of POV

                “Uwaah, it’s been awhile we didn’t walk together right Wooyoungie? Especially after school like tonight,” Taecyeon stated to the boy that walks beside him making him laugh awkwardly

                “Yeah, I know right since I started working for Nichkhun,” Wooyoung said and they started talking nothings on where will the head for dinner together causing Taecyeon to feel happy inside. In the meantime, Nichkhun was driving aimlessly until he reached somewhere around Wooyoung place. ‘Isn’t this place close to Youngie school area?’ thought Nichkhun as his eyes roaming the place and finally he saw Wooyoung is walking with Taecyeon laughing beautifully showing his pearls. ‘Isn’t it Wooyoung and that jerk friend of him?’  Nichkhun gritted his teeth and slowly drives towards the boys direction and he could hear their conversation.

                “Oh no… I left my scarf at the class, ottokkae? Should I go back and take it?” whines Wooyoung and Taecyeon looks at his scarf that was wrapped around his neck. He unwrap it and give it to Wooyoung making the smaller boy to look at him concern about his condition.

                “It’s okay, just wear mine, I’m not really cold now, you can give it to me back tomorrow,” said Taecyeon.

                “Okay, I’ll wear this then, thank you Taeccie,” beams Wooyoung with his so bright smile showing his straight pearls making Taecyeon smile so warm and the person who was in the car that time and was oblivious to them gritted his teeth and grip the car wheel so tight until his backhand is visible with hot veins.

                “Today you don’t have program with your work huh?” asked Taecyeon to Wooyoung and he just shook his head and think… ‘Oh yeah, I’m always working and not even think of hang out, it’s been awhile,’

                “Urmm… I want…” Taecyeon started again but then…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Oh sorry but today me and Wooyoung have a date,” there, the possessive boyfriend of Wooyoung suddenly appear with arm put on the younger shoulder and eyes shot daggers towards Taecyeon making Wooyoung shocks and Taecyeon looks at Nichkhun with widen eyes.

                “Okay then, let’s go,” urges Nichkhun and pulls Wooyoung hand leaving the stunned Taecyeon but then Wooyoung stops him.

                “W-wait! We never said we’re going to have a date today Khun,” stated Wooyoung a little angry but then Nichkhun looks at him with those piercing eyes but creep smile on his face sending shiver down to his spine.

                “Oh, I changed my mind just now,” he stated casually causing Wooyoung to gasp.

                “What did you just say? How come?! What’s all this?!” asks Wooyoung incredulous as he stabs Nichkhun with his piercing glares.

                “Aiiisshh, just… let’s go,” urges Nichkhun still pulling Wooyoung hand with him leaving the upset Taecyeon behind gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

Wooyoung POV:

I was done with the scarf that Taeccie gave to me when Taecyeon asked me about my schedule today and I shook my head meaning that I don’t have anything to do today but then suddenly I felt some weight on my shoulder and his voice, his ing voice…

                “Oh sorry but today me and Wooyoung have a date,” I was beyond shock as I abruptly looked at him and saw his face was so closed with me making me blushing in beet red. Then he talked nonsense as his eyes never leave Taeccie face and looks like they’re having eyes battle now. Then, he just pulled my hand bringing me to I don’t know where.

                “Nichkhun!!” I called his name but to no avail, he still pulls me and I turn back looking at the stunned Taeccie, poor him.

                “Sorry, Taeccie, see you at school tomorrow,” I say, literally scream at him because of our distance. I follow Nichkhun afterward or precisely he drags me to who know where and I even called his name but he doesn’t even answer me yet he tightens his grip on my wrist. What’s with him?! Why is he so mad? I wonder in my head and suddenly he stop and of course I stop too.

                “Err… Youngie…” he called my name and turn facing me looking right through my eyes and then towards the scarf around my neck. He suddenly pulls it making it unwrapped my neck.

                “Yah! Taecyeon borrowed them to me!” I whine but he doesn’t even care as he put the scarf in my bag.

                “Youngie… you already know that I’m your boyfriend right? But why did I always see you using or wearing other boys stuff on you? Why did you do this?” nags Nichkhun and I looked at him with pout forming on my face.

                “B-but… Taecyeon is just my friend,” I mumbled but I bet it was lout enough for him to hear it. I could feel the cold air on my neck and I shiver a little when suddenly a warm scarf wrapped around my neck and Nichkhun face was so close with my own. He wraps his own scarf that was around his neck before.

                “I give you mine,” he said so soft that make me blush that instant.

                “How about you Khunnie?” I asked being concern but he just smile so warm at me.

                “I’m okay, you just wear it,” he states.

                “You better consider and understand my feeling a bit from now,” he tells me that so casual making me look at him in shock.

                “Huh?! I don’t have to learn about that because I already understand you, 10 times more understand ya know!” I exclaim but he just sighed causing me to pout.

                “What??!! I’m stating the truth!” I said quite stern but he pulls out his hand for me to take saying…

                “Okay okay okay, I know, let’s go eat dinner first before I send you back home,” he says making me look at him raising an eyebrow. Isn’t he going to bring me to the studio to practise some more? I wonder.

                “Eh? Aren’t you going to bring me to the studio and make me practise more?” I asked him incredulous causing him to sigh again.

                “Really… you should learn more about your partner feeling,” he says and sighs again for the night. Eish! I knew it, I never understand man like him. I take his hand and we walk to the restaurant to eat dinner.

 

-THE END- (for special chappie) :P


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny