Sixth song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

 

Okay......how do I start this?? errr...first of all, I'M SORRY!!! jinjja mianhae~~ ;-----; I was so busy with college life and well, lack of inspiration to write an update....REALLY SORRY~~~ forgive me kay?? kay?? *puppy eyes* hehe...anyway.here's the new update and a new chappie for you all my lovely reader who patiently wait for this..I'm sorry for being late and stuff...hope you enjoy this short update...

dont for get to comment and subscribe and silent reader~ I love you~ please leave some comments :P hehehe..thanks *give candies*

----------------------------------------

-1642 words-

 

They arrived at a place. It’s a stadium to be exact. Wooyoung was awed with all of the people gathering around the place, chattering and squealing over something. He stared around and saw a big poster, “2012 Dream Concert” with lots if idols picture at the bottom of the picture. ‘Waah~ this is what it feels when going to a big concert, this is awesome,’ he mentally said still looking around the place in awe. His trailed of thoughts was snapped out when he felt Nichkhun pulled his arm towards the main door where there’s lots of fans queuing up there.

                “This is your pass cards, hyung,” Nichkhun said thanks to the staff that they met in front of the door and he gave one to Wooyoung as he took it and looked at the older confusedly.

                “Wear it and don’t lose it, and don’t be far from me,” said Nichkhun serious. Wooyoung nodded his head and wore the pass card for VVIP as they went into the building. ‘Woah, he must be really powerful that we don’t need to queues like the fans’ his started back his train of thoughts as he still followed the older. Some of the staffs even bowed showing respect towards them, precisely Nichkhun and Wooyoung innocently bowed back at them. They walked along the hall and suddenly there’s someone fell down. He was shocked as Nichkhun hold his arm securely.

                “Minhyuk! No!” shrieked one of the girls among all of the crowds. Wooyoung could only look at what happened in front of him.

                “What should we do? He was fainted, who will be our pianist today?” shakily said another member of the group.

                “Wooyoung, you go to the seat first and don’t go anywhere and just wait for me,” Nichkhun said as he nodded and went to his seat where at the VVIP place. He wondered what will Nichkhun do in the meantime of his way to the seat.

After few minutes he sat on his seat, the concert started with the introduction of the MC and the first group make their performance. He watched all the performances excitedly and happily. ‘Psssssh~ this seat can’t make me jump in excitement! I wish I could get the place near the stage’ he whined silently and pout his pouty lips cutely as he looked beside him, empty. Nichkhun was not there, it’s been 30 minutes he was at the audience place but Nichkhun still didn’t come. He shrugged his shoulder and continue enjoying the show in front of him like it was his first time being in concert, but it was REALLY the first time he been to a concert a big concert to be exact. As the next group getting ready for their performance, he saw Nichkhun on stage. He gawked at the older but unnoticed by him because he was not aware about the surrounding but about the piano in front of him, trying the keys.

                “No way, he’ll be the pianist?!” Wooyoung said shocked as the group started their performance, Wooyoung listen and watch each of Nichkhun movement and suddenly gasped. He looked at the older in horror. ‘No way, that style, that sound and that movement, even I never see any of 2PM before even any videos, his style is the same with the main pianist of 2PM. I always listen to 2PM songs even the piano ver played by the pianist, everything was the same. How come? Who’s him actually?’ lots of things played in the latter head while his eyes never averted from the older. He looked at him intensely until the group finished their performance, Wooyoung still looked at Nichkhun until he was gone behind the backstage. He still remembered how Nichkhun enjoyed be on stage and he could feel the gaze Nichkhun gave on the microphone before he left the stage.

                “Mr. Jang Wooyoung?” he looked at the boy beside him as he saw a tag of “STAFF” hung on the boy neck. He nodded his head and the boy brought him out from the audience and went to one of the dressing room and there he saw Nichkhun sat there alone. The moment Nichkhun stood up from his seat and thanks the staff, he looked at you and cocked an eyebrow because you looked at him with piercing glares.

                “Why did you look at me like that? Okay, I’m sorry for leaving you but the concert was exciting right?” he said with a glint of guiltiness in his voice but then he looked at the younger as he sat back on the couch in the room. Wooyoung could only look at Nichkhun in annoyed.

                “Yeah of course it’s exciting and awesome but I never know that you can play piano,” he said as his voice was full with question and confusion. Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung and smile a bit.

                “I did, just for a while, old time story,” he said with a small sigh escaped from his thin pink lips as Wooyoung looked at him with lots of thought. ‘I really wanna ask why did his way of playing the piano was the same as 2PM but..’ his thought was interrupt by the older sigh and Wooyoung leaned his back at the door behind him.

                “Urmmm,” Wooyoung said and took Nichkhun attention towards him.

                “I’m not really good about piano but how come, how come your skills of playing the piano almost the same with one of 2PM members? Are you their fans?” he asked innocently and looked through the widened eyes of Nichkhun but then Nichkhun smiled at him still looking at the younger black orbs.

                “No, I’m not their fans but maybe I like them a bit,” he said with his ‘innocent’ smile and Wooyoung could only looked at him annoyed. ‘I’m serious here and he was answering me playfully, what an old man,’ he thought as he looked at the older shooting daggers.

                “Ah, forget about it, anyway, you saw the stage right?” asked the older as Wooyoung nodded and then Nichkhun looked at him seriously.

                “Do you realize that you’ll be performing on that stage later?” he said to the younger and Wooyoung was speechless for mere minutes and then snapped out at the former.

                “How many times I wanna tell you that I don’t wanna be a singer!” he said stomping his feet towards the door but before his attempt to open the door he heard Nichkhun faint chuckles and he looked at Nichkhun with fire in his eyes.

                “Yah! I’m serious here!” he said angrily but all he can see is Nichkhun smirk and his clear brown orbs looking through his eyes and he could feel heat already made its way to his chubby cheeks. He looked away avoiding the older gaze and again he heard the former faint chuckles.

                “So, you have another dream? If you have, can you tell me?” he asked the younger as the younger only looked at him in widened eyes but in mere second he rolled his eyes and open his mouth.

                “There lots of things I wanted to do. Like everybody else, I wanna have a relationships, I wanna fall in love, to be loved, wanna have a date, bla bla bla,” he said mostly talking about teenage love life as Nichkhun looked at him speechless yet annoyed. He looked at the already stop talking boy in front of him and smirk.

                “Looks like I have to be your boyfriend, then it wouldn’t be a problem for you to be an idol right?” he said and in instant Wooyoung looked at him with widened eyes.

                “WHAT?! what did you say?! No! I don’t want! I don’t want you to be my boyfriend, I can’t imagine you to be my boyfriend, er-“ there, he stopped he was saying a wrong thing. He looked at the older who wear an annoyed face.

                “You’ve gotta be kidding me, little boy,” Nichkhun said with gritted teeth. Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun in horror, ‘did he mad?’ that was the only thing that stuck in his mind when suddenly Nichkhun pulled his wrist making his body automatically moved towards Nichkhun and their faces separated barely by few inches. ‘Wow, this was too close,’ his mind talking again as he looked at the older clear brown orbs in shocked. Nichkhun eyes was filled with seriousness as his other hand moved on the younger neck sending shiver to the younger spine as he closed their distance and captured those cute red plum lips of the younger tasting it.

                “Nnnh!” struggled the younger but as Nichkhun mouth started to move started to his lips, and then older eyes opened a bit looking through his eyes, he was mesmerized and stop struggling but submit in the kiss. Nichkhun shoved his tongue inside the younger tasting everything leaving nothing un touch and finally his tongue met with the younger one as he played with it and listening you the younger muffled moans. He parted their lips when he felt their lungs need oxygen and Wooyoung slid down from his grip feeling his soul leaving his side as he was panting catching his breath and his landed on the floor. His face was flushed red and he could only look down at the floor but then he looked at the older who was smiling his tender smile.

                “Even you don’t want me to be your boyfriend, I-“ he was interrupt with the younger.

                “No, it’s not like that, but-” said the younger with bright scarlet colour tinted on his adorable chubby cheeks.

                “So, you accept me to be your boyfriend then? So, I’m already your boyfriend now, with this, please treat me right okay, Jang Wooyoung,” he said as the simple tender smile became a big grin and Wooyoung could only look at him in horror.

---------------------------------------------

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny