04. Speechless

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

hey... /wave awkwardly//slapped/

well yeah..kill me all you want but still..I'm SORRY!!!! /bows bows bows/

I'm sorry for not updating this fic..I'm sorry..I've been a retard and stupid author..I know it'd passed ahlf a year I didnt update this but still I'm sorry~ and here finally an update..I dunno how long is this but still this is long..I take a whole day writing this and edited things.. /cried/ I'm sorry again fro negleting you guys..I'm sorry /bricked/

I just hope you love this update and well..now I have classes and stuff and again..m busy as heck..I can do nothing bout that.. Im sorry again..but here..hope you love this update and I know you'll start to hate Khun..but i promise after few chappie of angst there will be fluff and I might end this story sooner or later..depends on my time as students..hope you love the updates..a not so long update to replace my MIA..haha..enjoy bbies /give cookies/

oh yeah..un betaed /get killed/ enjoy~~~!!

oh yeah...dun forget to comments, upvote and subscribe~^^

-2925 words-


nuneul gamgo i norael deureo
neoreul wihae seoman bureuneun norae
kkume seodo neoreul manna
nae sarangeul marhal geoya

Yoseob and Dongwoon abruptly turned their head towards the table next to theirs where the tune of Wooyoung’s new commercial song was heard. Both of them with wide eyes and gaping stared at the phone that was answered by the owner. They then turned their head facing Wooyoung who was fidgeting in his seat.

                “Did you hear that?” Dongwoon with his hushed voice asked the two persons in the table. Yoseob momentarily nodded, still looking at the phone that was held by the owner.

                “Yeah, that was Woo’s new song,” he answered as the owner of the phone ended the call, they heard their conversation.

                “What ringtone that you used?” asked the girl to her friend, in front of her. She looked at her confused then…

                “Ah! this one? I heard it on a commercial, and I liked it so I downloaded it, I love this song,” she said grinning to her friend as she widened her eyes recalling about the song.

                “It’s the song from Samsung’s commercial break isn’t it? I love it too and I wanna download it later,” she exclaimed excitedly making Dongwoon and Yoseob who were eavesdropped at their conversation gaped and turned their sight towards the ever silent Wooyoung.

                “You heard that Woo?! They’re talking about your song!” Yoseob said in a hushed voice but excitement could be heard in his voice. Wooyoung was blinking his eyes and he could feel his cheeks heated and he looked at his fingers on the table.

                “I… I’m shy when people keep talking about my songs… is my voice really okay?” he said that in a hushed voice as he could feel his cheeks turned into deeper shades.

                “What are you talking about? Everyone kept talking about your songs and your voice is soothing! Stop being so humble,”  Yoseob retorted and Dongwoon nodded his head

                “Yeah… he’s right,” agreed Dongwoon making Wooyoung’s lips curved into a smile then a big grin before he laughed with them.

                “It’s right then, I just wanna accept this fact” chuckled Wooyoung and sipped his smoothie.

I’ll debut as an idol. This is the right pathway I’m heading

                “Eh, Woo, you’ll debut as an idol soon, right?” he nodded and he could feel the accelerated of his heartbeat, Yoseob saw the changed in his expression, smiled warmly at him.

                “You don’t have to worry, Woo, everything’s gonna be alright,” he said and Dongwoon nodded his head.

                “When are you gonna debut?” he asked

                “Next week, then I’ll go straight to the studio for the album recording,” he answered and anxiety started to build up in his guts.

                “Wow! That’s great, fighting Uyongie~!” they cheered him causing him to grin and nodded his head.

                “Ohya, who else will be there?” the shortest out of the three asked

                “Hmm… Beast gonna be there, IU also,” the mentioned of the names making both Yoseob and Dongwoon gasped and their eyes shone brightly.

                “Waaaaa~~ I want their signs!” exclaimed both of them making Wooyoung chuckles at their excitement.

                “I’ll try to get it for you. Anyway, there’ll be another person that’ll make their debut show,” answered Wooyoung and abruptly disturbed by Yoseob.

                “But since Nichkhun is your producer, this means you’ll be better than that person,”

                “Make sure you’re not loss to that person! Fighting!” Dongwoon suddenly exclaimed as they started laughing again.

                “I’ll try my very best,” he said with the smiles that never fade from his face. They spent their leisure time there until almost dawn before Wooyoung headed back to his house.

I’ll make sure I can do it… Wooyoung fighting!!

He punched his fist in the air along the way he walked home attracting some attention from people around him making him blush and he walked as fast as he can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung walked inside the TV station building as a man was waiting for him making Wooyoung bowed down and smiled at him.

This is the TV station

                “Wooyoung-ssi, follow me please, you have to change,” he said snapping Wooyoung from his thought.

                “Ah, okay,” he walked following the man. He gazed around the building along the walked until he reached his changing room.

                “Even though Nichkhun is not here today, please do your best, fighting!” he said to the younger making Wooyoung beamed and nodded.

                “I’ll do my best!” he exclaimed with wide sparkling smile plastered on his face. They went inside and Wooyoung met his stylists and bowed that them.

                “Hope we can cooperate together,” he said bowing to each of them as they smiled at his attitude and they eventually started to work.

Even though I’m alone, I’ll sing all my might just for Nichkhun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock…knock

Wooyoung turned his head towards the door. He raised an eyebrow and walked to the door. He was already alone when they were done with his make-up and clothes. He opened the door and the first face he saw was Chansung causing him to stun at his place. He slowly walked back and closed the door but even before he can close it, Chansung prevented it.

                “Hey! It’s not even ethical to shut the door the moment u saw my face!” Chansung held the door tight when Wooyoung tried to push it from inside to make the door closed but comparing to the muscles and strength, Wooyoung failed miserably to prevent Chansung to get inside the room as the door open widely by just the younger strength.

                “Why are you even here?” he asked annoyed causing Chansung to look at him in defeat.

                “Well, Nichkhun can’t come isn’t it?” he stare at the smaller boy then he smiled warmly at him.

                “I just feel you might need some support, well who knows maybe you’ll get nervous when you perform later,” he said but Wooyoung could sense there was something wrong with what Chansung just said but he shrugged it off and displayed the younger an annoyed look. He pulled out the phone from his pants.

                “There’s no way I’ll feel nervous! I have this!” he said as he showed the younger a message he got earlier when he was getting dressed.

To: Youngie
From: Khunnie
 
Even though m not there, please do the best
Fighting!

 

                “As long as I have this, I won’t have any problem. I just need to keep on singing,” he said with the most heart warming smile that he ever showed to Chansung but the younger couldn’t help but feels uneasy about that as he only stare at the already giddy boy in front of him, he sighed in defeat.

                “Oh yeah, how can I forget about that, you’re one hella person that’ll loyal to the one and only and it’s him. I forgot already about him,” he scoffed causing Wooyoung to glare at him menacingly but he ignored it until the smaller boy heard something.

                “Oh! It’s Nichkhun!” someone just have to shout out the name as Chansung sighed in defeat and Wooyoung perked up.

Nichkhun? He’s here?! He’s here even he said he’s busy?!

Wooyoung immediately walked out from the room without Chansung can prevent it as his eyes found the sight of Nichkhun and Victoria making Wooyoung stunned at his place. She was happily asking about her dress towards the man as he just stared at her uninterestedly.

Nichkhun… with that girl together? What is this? Why are they together?

He stared at them with wide eyes and opened his mouth to say something but the words got stuck at his throat. He inhaled a deep breath before he opened his mouth back.

                “Nichkhun~!” he called making both halted their track and turned towards him. Victoria suddenly became so affectionate towards the latter as she wrapped her arms around Nichkhun’s and she smirked at the already almost burst in tears boy. Wooyoung stared at them speechless before he started talking faking a smile.

                “Why… why are you here? Did- didn’t you said you can’t come?” he asked even he knew his voice croaked a bit. Nichkhun stared at him and he just wanted to say something but Victoria defeated him.

                “He told you that because he wanna be with mo today,” Wooyoung was totally stunned as Victoria gave him the bestest smirk she got.

W-what?! Why did she debut at the same day and time as me?! What is this?!

                “Goodluck,” she said as they walked away from the speechless Wooyoung. Victoria held Nichkhun’s arm tight preventing him to turn his head.

                “N-Nichkhun…” he called but…

“I’m sorry but the show will start soon,” said one of the crews to all the idols including Wooyoung. The older turned his head back with a guilty expression but he didn’t say anything as he looked forward and kept walking away with Victoria.

“Let’s go, Khun,” she said and gave Wooyoung one last mocking smirk at him. wooyoung stood there without doing anything.

Why?! Why did he follow her when he should be with me?

He stared at them without saying anything as a string of tears fell down running his cheeks. He turned around and landed his eyes at the guilty looking Chansung.

Now I know why he’s here… thanks… really

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Next, we introduce you Victoria Song that’ll release her newly debut album next week, let us see her performance with the special appearance of Nichkhun Horvejkul who wrote this song. He’ll play the guitar as an for her song. Now, Victoria Song!” she got ready with Nichkhun holding his guitar with unreadable expression. Wooyoung stood with the crews watching them. They started their performance as he heard whispered near him.

                “She got a nice voice,”

                “Obviously, she’s that good,”

Why? Why Nichkhun…

He fisted his fist as he walked away from the place he stood as tears streaming down his cheeks. He could feel his heart broke into pieces at each step he took. The voice became blurry as he recalled the memories between him and Nichkhun.

He produced a song for a person that ‘coincidentally’ making the debut at the same day as mine… why Nichkhun?!

He balled his fist until the palm became white as he walked away.

That place… it should be mine… not her

More tears coming down creating more stream on his chubby cheeks.

Why are you not with me now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Next is also a newborn idol who will debut at the same day as Ms. Victoria and his song is also produced by Nichkhun. Her appearance had become popular from the song of the commercial he made few weeks ago. Let see his performance,” Wooyoung stood on the stage as he brought the mic towards his lips and opened his lips but he didn’t let out any words. The music already started but he still didn’t start singing. Whispers were heard from the nearest area of Wooyoung stood.

                “He’s not singing?”

                “What’s with him?”

I can’t sing after watching them just now… Oh my God why?

Tears started welling up his eyes and he silently sobs on the stage. The music stopped at the order of a staff and he approached Wooyoung.

                “Hey, why didn’t you sing? Are you nervous?” Wooyoung didn’t say anything as he kept on sobbing silently. Chansung came up on stage and he brought Wooyoung out. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Victoria smirked triumphantly at him. The staff claimed a break from everyone and will continue the recording later.

                “Here,” a cup of coffee was shoved in front of Wooyoung and he saw Chansung gave him an apologetic smile. He accepted the cup and took a sip of it

                “Are you okay now?” he could see Wooyoung state. He was clearly sad and didn’t utter any words after he was brought to his changing room.

                “Chansung, you knew it from the start isn’t it?” Chansung gave him a confuse looks asking for more explanation.

                “You knew it that Khun will produce a song for Victoria right?” he asked again as Chansung slightly widened his eyes.

                “No… I don’t know,” he answered a little bit hesitant but luckily to Chansung, Wooyoung didn’t notice that.

                “I wanna see him, I wanna see Nichkhun,” Wooyoung stated making Chansung stunned but then sighed as he ‘okay’-ed him and walked away searching for Nichkhun.

What is happening… why is it happening to me? Why…

                “What do you want, Wooyoung?” the voice he wanted to hear.

Nichkhun…

Wooyoung could feel his heartbeat increased as he balled his fists on his laps. He finally stared up to the elder with glassy eyes but Nichkhun was calm, seriously calm.

                “Why you didn’t tell me earlier?” Wooyoung eyes were already menacingly glaring at the former. He held his breath to prevent himself from crying in front of the former.

                “Why did you produce songs for another person, Victoria especially where she will make her debut at the same day as mine?!” he literally screamed out towards the older and Chansung just can watch and not utter any words.

                “You were protecting me from that girl before and now why? Why?!” he finally let out everything as he cried letting the tears that built up dropped through his cheeks. His eyes were staring at his shoes as he kept on sobbing. Nichkhun was standing at his place without doing anything as he finally opened his mouth…

                “Because…” he stared at the crying boy. He knew he was at guilt but he can do nothing.

                “My job is to produce song, so…” Wooyoung was sobbing hard but he still listened to Nichkhun but his next words made him speechless and stunned.

What? Why are you so harsh?

                “So why do I need your permission to produce anyone’s song?” Wooyoung stared at Nichkhun but then he looked back at his laps.

                “Every… everyone was comparing me with her and you’re not by my side… then now you’re telling me nonsense excuses…” he said almost inaudibly but Nichkhun and Chansung could hear it clearly.

                “I don’t wanna be an idol just to feel like this!” he exclaimed but the next thing Nichkhun said made him speechless again.

                “You’re not yet an idol… if you can’t take a simple problem like this, you don’t deserve to be called a professional idol,” that did it. Wooyoung stared at the former speechless and he felt he wanted to tackled him down and punch the older right in the jaw but a voice interrupt everything.

                “Nichkhun…” Victoria was walking towards them. She then noticed Wooyoung was sitting in front of Nichkhun as a smirk plastered on her face.

                “Oh! It’s Wooyoung. Aren’t you the one who cried on stage just now? Poor you…” she said and Wooyoung could feel the mocking tune she used as he held himself from slapping the girl. He stared at Nichkhun but the former kept silent and did nothing. He gritted his teeth and he looked elsewhere.

                “I was nervous too because I have to make my debut at the same day as your but I couldn’t imagine that you’re worse than me,” she added fuel to the fire as Wooyoung didn’t say anything but gave her a menacing glare that she was silently afraid of but she kept on her confidence.

                “Hmm…” that was the only thing Wooyoung managed to let out from his plump lips that was quivering.

                “Ah! Khun! My manager is looking for you,” she held the former arm and dragged him with her to her changing room. With that Wooyoung finally burst out in tears.

I am here because Nichkhun told me that he loved my voice but…

Chansung stared at the retreating figure and he finally looked at the crying boy in front of him. He was playing with his mind

… I can’t sing if he’s not by my side.

                “If you still can’t perform after what they mocked you, so this means you already lost to her, Wooyoung,” that did it. Something clicked in his head.

Lost… to her?

                “I’m not losing to her but now, I don’t have any support with me. There’s no use for me to sing,” he wiped his tears with the back of his hand whilst still sobbing.

No way!

                “Even though you said there’s no one to support you… you might just forget that lots of people worked hard for yourdebut day, to complete your song, to complete your video and all,” he took a breath and sighed. Wooyoung was again speechless as he stared out of space.

                “Is it that easy for you to stop? To stop whatever you have started? You have no right to do that,” Wooyoung suddenly stood, shocking Chansung as he saw determination in Wooyoung eyes.

                “I won’t give up!” the only thing he said making Chansung smiled warmly at him as he followed the smaller boy towards the recording room.

                “We’re going to start our recording now,” said the leader of the crews.

                “Wooyoung-shi, take your place please,” he nodded and smiled at the person as he walked to the stage and he saw Nichkhun and Victoria behind the crews. He could see the girl’s mocking smirk at him.

I’ve come this far… I can’t turn back

He stared at the girl with determined eyes as he put the mic in front of his lips.

Now… I just need to move on and keep on singing. I will get back my place!

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as the music on and he started singing.


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny♥♥♥