02. Why Don't I Know

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

here's the second update^^ hope you enjoy...oh here..my twitter and facebook even tumblr...have question or wanna talk just come to any of it..but m always at Twitter and Facebook ^^ enjoy~^^ *give candies*

Tumblr | Twitter | Facebook -


-1256 words-

 

                “Thank you for your hard work… thank you for your hard work,” Wooyoung bowed to everyone then happily skipping out from the recording studio.

                “Finally it’s done. Yay! Now I wanna have dinner with Khunnie,” he sings a song with big grin plaster on his face but then he saw Chansung standing at the doorway making him abruptly stopped and literally yell out of shock.

                “Why did you show me that face, Wooyoungie?” Chansung asks.

                “B-because you’re right in front of me now! And- and you might be kissing me again” he precisely scream at Chansung.

                “I know that… sorry for doing that before,” Chansung said before chuckling lightly at Wooyoung expression. He stopped it when he felt Wooyoung daggers were almost through his head.

                “Anyway, what are you doing here, Chansung?” Wooyoung stars a new conversation while cocking an eyebrow.

                “I’m here to watch you of course, what should I do here?” he stated as a matter of fact but then he looks around acting like an idiot searching for people while Wooyoung stare at him khunfusedly. ‘She’s not here… well of course she’s not, this is an office studio’ thought Chansung but then he looked back at Wooyoung confused face, smiling so sweetly.

                “You’re going back home huh Woo?” he asks again and Wooyoung nods his head.

                “If like that, let me send you home,” he offered making Wooyoung widens his eyes and screams out.

                “NO! No need! I will go out dinner with Nichkhun after this, don’t bother yourself,” Chansung shows a simple smile.

                “Awwww~ so unlucky me, but if Nichkhun is there with you why don’t I join both of you?” he asks mischievously looking at the changing of Wooyoung expression. He could see Wooyoung was mentally killing him for his spontaneously and the need of wanting being alone with Nichkhun, not wanting anyone to disturb him was glinted in his eyes.

                “No, you cannot and don’t follow me!” scolds Wooyoung then walks away from Chansung until he is out from the building.

                “Are you Jang Wooyoung?” he looks up and see a girl, a tall girl with big round eyes looking directly on him, he could see hatred in her eyes as he stops walking facing the girl confuse.

                “Yes, and who are you?” Wooyoung asks her raising an eyebrow.

                “You’re lucky right? Can make a debut because your face looks alike Nichkhun ex,” she states causing Wooyoung to look at her in disbelief.

W-what? What did she said?

                “Wooyoung, don’t listen to her,” suddenly Chansung appear from behind making Wooyoung turns his head looking at the younger boy.

                “You don’t even know your face is alike his ex boyfriend, how I hate you,” the girl still or literally screaming at his face.

                “Whoever that know him only know that! But you’re not!” claimed the girl and Chansung is getting closer to Wooyoung holding his arm.

                “Wooyoung, let’s go, don’t listen to her,” he pulls Wooyoung hand slowly.

                “But…” Chansung keeps pulling Wooyoung and sending sharp glare to the girl.

                “H-Hwang Chansung… what are you doing here?!” she asks almost shouting at him but ignored by the tall boy.

                “Woo, let’s go,”

                “Uhurmm…” Wooyoung walks to the way Chansung pulls him but then…

                “Nichkhun ex was the vocalist in a band with him! They were together in a band! Damn you kid!” the girl screams at his face and Wooyoung was stunned.

W-what?! Am I a replacement? A substitute of his ex…

                “Damn it I really hate you . I have to work REALLY hard to get this position but you just easily become an idol because you have the same face as his ex?!” the girl sharp tongue really didn’t give any effect to Wooyoung but he still thinking of the statement.

A replacement? Is it real? But who’s she and did she tell me the truth?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

                “Hey,” everyone turns their heads toward the source of voice and there Nichkhun is walking slowly towards Wooyoung with a wicked smile on his face.

                “Nichkhun!” her gloomy expression suddenly changes when she called his name and both Wooyoung and Chansung just looking at Nichkhun in confusion.

                “Who asked you to come here?” Nichkhun asks with serious tone as he stand in front of Wooyoung.

                “What? Err… that…” she stutters.

Nichkhun know her?

                “This place is only for the one who got the pass! You’re un-allowed here now so go back to your place!” he is mad, REALLY mad that he feels like wanted to kill her right there making the girl looks down scared and Wooyoung could see that she is shivering out of scare.

Woaaah… this is the first time I see him this mad.

                “I-“ she starts again but got a sharp piercing glare from Nichkhun making her looks at Wooyoung as she sends him some daggers. Wooyoung spontaneously hold on Nichkhun jacket and he hides himself behind the older.

                “My name is Victoria and we’ll meet again! I promise that kid!” she said before run out from the office building.

If she’s not Khunnie apprentice then… does it means she wants Nichkhun to be her producer?

                “Mr. oh so adorable Chansung, why did you bring that girl here?” Nichkhun voice is really dark making both Wooyoung and Chansung shock and afraid of what will Nichkhun do.

                “Eh?! No… no I’m not! She’s here by herself!” claims Chansung then he walks to Wooyoung and put something in his palm.

                “Here… for you, and if you need anything, just call me okay?” he says then run away from Nichkhun that slowly come closer to them.

                “See you again, bye~” he waves and disappear out from the building. Wooyoung looks at him with rising eyebrow and Nichkhun tsk-ed making Wooyoung turns his head facing the older on confusion.

                “Bastard Chansung~ Youngie, just throw his card away, it’s no use,” says Nichkhun as if he’s in jealousy. He turns his head facing Wooyoung who still holding his jacket with a smiling face.

                “Khunnie,”

                “Hmm?” Nichkhun looks at the younger with concern looks.

                “Thank you… because of helping me just now,” Wooyoung says making Nichkhun sighed in relief hoping that Wooyoung won’t ask him anything about what did Victoria tell him before.

                “Can I ask you something Khunnie?” asks Wooyoung.

                “What is it?” he responds.

It’s a lie of I say I’m not worry with what did Victoria-shi said just now… because I really distracted by that!

                “Is it right about what she said just now… about your ex?” Wooyoung asks.

Damn it! I’m wrong… thought Nichkhun as he palms his face.

Oh no! He feel burden with my question

                “I don’t know what she said but maybe it’s about my ex in my high school,” states Nichkhun.

                “School friend?” the younger asks raising an eyebrow.

Nichkhun friend in highschool?! But still! I’m still worried!

                “Yeah,” Nichkhun says.

                “I wanna know about your past!” his sudden burst making Nichkhun jumps a bit.

                “What?! Are you for real? My stores not even interesting,” he says laughing nervously.

Yeah… it’s been months we’re a couple but I don’t even know my fully.

                “Yeah! Tell me about you!” Wooyoung gives Nichkhun his best aegyo causing Nichkhun to sigh.

I will accept everything he says later

                “Hurmm… what can I do? The request from my princess,” Nichkhun says then smiles sweetly at the suddenly pouting boy.

                “I’m not a princess! I’m a boy not a girl!” mumbles Wooyoung loudly causing Nichkhun to chuckle and he pinches the younger irresistible chubby cheeks.

                “Well… it started with…”

 


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny