05. Falling Down

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

-2547 words-


 

No new messages

 

He locked the phone and gripped on it tight. Another sigh was out from his plump lips. His body was there, in the class but his soul was somewhere else. Sigh!

 

Nichkhun didn’t even say anything after yesterday’s event

 

He rested his head on the table as one more sigh slipped out from his lips.

 

I’ve tried my best for Khun to accept me back but my attitude yesterday…

 

Recalling yesterday’s scene… ‘You don’t deserve to be called a professional idol’… ‘a professional idol’… ‘a professional idol’

 

Does he hate me now?

 

Or

 

Maybe he doesn’t want me anymore?

 

Staring through the window, Wooyoung let out another sigh…

 

Nichkhun…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

Wooyoung put the mic in front of his lips, closing his eyes and started singing, making all the attentions on him.

 

jogeumssik tteollyeo oneun i sunganeul nan
(waited for a long time)
eolmana gidaryeo neunji moreu janha
(I know everything you want it too)
nae sonkkeute ni yongiga
nae onmome ni hyanggiga baby
gipeojin i bam cheoreom
kkeut eobsi jiteun geol

 

On the first day I met him, he already changed me…

 

Wooyoung recalled all of the memories he had with Nichkhun until he was on that stage.

 

I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

 

cheon cheonhi dagaoneun ni moseube nan
(take it slowly my baby)
jogeumssig nae gaseumeul jeogsyeo ganeun geol
(I know everything you feel it too)
ni son kkeute ni moseube
ni sogsagime jeon yuri baby
neoui maeum modu da naege yeoreo jwo

 

All of the sweet memories about me and him, about us… tears started to build up in his eyes.

 

Nichkhun’s not with me anymore… does it mean I can’t touch your heart anymore… Nichkhun…

 

His eyes never leave Nichkhun.

 

I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

 

neoui hyanggeutan ni misowa geu hyanggineun
amu geotdo motage nareul nareunhage haji
neoui dalkomhan moksoriwa geu sonjiteun
sesangeseo gajang nareul nageutage haji
nae modeun gamgagi ni son kkeute umjigine
nado mollae geudae egero jogeumssig gakkawojine
ijeneun mallo mot jeonhal sarangeul hagopa
chotburi da kkeojil ttaekkaji geudael algopa

 

 

Everyone was awed at his performance and they complimented Wooyoung causing Victoria to grunt in frustration.

 

‘He was different rather than just now,’

‘Couldn’t be more agree, his voice is better listen live’

 

Victoria’s eyes squinted to the person on stage before she stomped out from the place with hatred in her heart.

 

While Nichkhun… he was never leaving his gaze from the boy on the stage.

 

                “Did you ever notice that Wooyoung is thinking of you when he sings this song?” he turned his head towards Chansung who was observing Wooyoung beside him. “He’s an awesome boy, seriously,” he kept talking and Nichkhun was looking at the boy on stage with guilt in his eyes but he managed to hide it from Chansung.

 

I knew it too well…

 

                “Honestly, I like him, personally like him,” that did it, Nichkhun looked at Chansung as the younger still looking forward. He then, looked at Wooyoung on stage. Sigh.

 

I just wanna love you know that I want you
ni gyeote isseul su itge (come to me oh)
nugudo neoreul daesinhal sun eobseo
I just wanna be with you
I just wanna be with you my love

 

Wooyoung finished his song as a string of tears ran down his chubby cheeks. The crews gave him a big round of applause. He thanked them and his eyes searching for Nichkhun. He glanced at the man who was staring at him. What is the meaning of that stare? He ran his eyes and walked to his waiting room.

 

Nichkhun…

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

He walked into the office after being called by the director.

 

                “Nichkhun,” he stared up at the guy.

 

                “Why was I being called?” he cocked an eyebrow towards the man.

 

                “Thanks to you, we got good responds from the songs you’ve made for our new idol,”

 

                “If you want the second and new songs, I’ve done-“ he was cut by the director.

 

                “ You’ve done a good job, but yesterday there’s a reporter from weekly’s news came to see me and usually, I settled it out but this,” he spread it on the table and Nichkhun can only looked at the pictures and the news with wide eyes.

 

How did…

 

“Nichkhun Horvejkul, the popular producer was seeing out with a highschool boy, holding hands”

“Who’s the next victim for this playboy, Nichkhun Horvejkul”

 

Headlines for the news made him speechless and he could only stare at the paper. All of the moments from his date with Wooyoung were captured in the news.

 

                 “This… these are all LIES!! Fake news!! I never did these things!” he exclaimed but was cut by the director.

 

                “I don’t care it’s true or not,” he said making Nichkhun shot up his head looking at the director in confusion.

 

                “How if we made an exchange,” there’s some suggestive tone from the director and Nichkhun cocked an eyebrow.

 

                “It’s not just you that’ll be in crucial state if this news was out. Since you’re the producer for most of the female idols from my company, they might be involved to,” he said and Nichkhun listened to him silently and he didn’t like where this conversation will go.

 

                “So, as the exchanged for me buying all these articles, can you write few songs for the mini album of Victoria?” there, he knew it.

 

Damn.

 

                “Mini album?” he asked at the director that was already turned his body looking at the scene from the window of his office. He turned his head looking at Nichkhun.

 

                “Aren’t you now producing the songs for Wooyoung Jang who was singing the song of your popular commercial? Don’t you want to protect him from all of these?” he taunted Nichkhun to accept his offer.

 

I knew this could be this way but…

 

                “I understand. I’ll do what you want, sir,” he said and walked out from the room after he bowed one time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eh…

 

Wooyoung was staring at the figure in front of him.

 

What did he do here?

 

Chansung was smiling at him and they were actually in front of Nichkhun’s house.

 

                “What is it?” Chansung asked. Wooyoung frowned and point a finger at him.

 

                “Why are you here in front of Nichkhun house and how did you know I’m here?” he asked in calm.

 

                “Because it’s a coincidence that we meet here,” Chansung said without even budge with Wooyoung’s calmness making the other burst a bit.

 

                “Isn’t it because you’re stalking me?!” Chansung fake a hurt expression.

 

                “Why did you do this to me? Oh I’m hurt,” he said with his act. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

 

                “Can you just go away? You’re actually didn’t have any reason to be here,” he stated as a matter of fact to Chansung.

 

                “But…” the taller boy’s expression changed to very calm and soft ones when he said it making Wooyoung’s tongue tied. “I think it might be hard for you to be alone with Nichkhun… so it’s better for me to follow you and both of you didn’t even talk to each other from yeaterday isn’t it?” the soft smile from Chansung made Wooyoung sighed.

 

He’s always there when I’m in a difficult situation.

 

Another sigh as they sat on a bench that was located there. They sat in silence and Wooyoung was in his thoughts.

 

I think… what Chansung said was right. If I’m seriously alone, I might think a lot of things about Khun’s act.

 

                “Don’t make Nichkhun misunderstood,” he was snapped out to the reality when Chansung suddenly giving him advice. “I know… I know,” he said annoyingly causing the taller boy to chuckle.

 

On the other hand, Nichkhun was walking towards his house and he noticed Wooyoung was sitting on the bench in front of the house.

 

                “Wooyoung,” he called making the younger looked at him and he stood up.

 

                “Nichkhun,” he walked towards the elder and finally Nichkhun saw Chansung behind the younger.

 

Chansung?

 

Suddenly, there’s a sound from the bush across them causing Nichkhun and Chansung to look at it and Wooyoung was unnoticed by that. Nichkhun and Chansung stared at each other as Chansung nodded his head telling the older that he understood what was happening. Nichkhun sighed.

 

“Nichkhun Horvejkul with a highschool student” suddenly a headline from the articles crossed his head. Another sigh escaped from his lips.

 

                “So, what are you doing here?” Nichkhun asked the boy in front of him.

 

                “I wanna talk about yesterday,” he exclaimed fast but before e can say anything else.

 

                “Just go back to your house,” a sudden calm voice from Nichkhun making Wooyoung stunt there.

 

                “You’re a burden for me don’t you know? Just get back home,” he said more. Wooyoung was crushing inside. He held back his tears.

 

What… what do you mean by that Khun?

 

                “W-why did you tell me that? I… I just wanna say sorry for yesterday and I’ll try my best to be a professional idol!” he exclaimed again.

 

                “Don’t you hear me? I asked you to go back home,” his tone was cold and Wooyoung was obviously in shock. “How can you be here in the middle of the night? Your voice can be infected if you don’t have enough rest! If you’re getting sneezing, what will you do?! How if a reporter of weekly news gotta know about you if something happen to you? It’ll effect your career isn’t it?!” he said it so cold and Wooyoung was speechless.

 

What is this Khun? I…

 

                “For me, you’re just a commodity,” that did it. Wooyoung snapped his head at the older.

 

W-what?

 

                “Hyung, you shouldn’t equate her with an object!” Chansung was quite taken aback with that Nichkhun just said.

 

                “Nichkhun, I’m your boyfriend first then I’m an idol!” Wooyoung then exclaimed but Nichkhun chuckles lowly and smirked at the younger.

 

                “Oh, about that,” he stared at the almost burst out boy in front of him and still smirking. “Do you really believe in me? I just said that to make you debut and I didn’t say that was for forever,”

 

                “What… did you just say?” it was almost a whisper but they heard that clearly. His voice already betrayed him as it croaked a bit. “I really really love you and I just wanna be close with you but what is this? A lie and does it mean that I’m the only one that feel this way?” he wanted to say more but Nichkhun beat him up.

 

                “I just love your talent, Wooyoung, just that,”

 

So this mean, it’s a one way love, I’m the only one that love him truly, why is this happening to me?

 

                “You must be happy that you played my heart isn’t it?” he scoffed a bit and his voice becoming huskier. “I’m so stupid that I believed in you. I hate you Nichkhun, I hate you that I won’t ever forgive you!” he jerked at the older and ran away as fast as he can not bothering Chansung’s call.

 

He was panting hard and still holding back his tears. He body was bended and he support himself with his hands on his knees.

 

I really really love him and he dared to lie to me. How could he do that!

 

Heard footsteps behind him and saw pair of shoes thinking it was Nichkhun, he couldn’t help himself from… “Don’t follow me! You hurt me enough!” but he was wrong when…

 

                “It just me Wooyoung” oh… it’s Chansung.

 

                “Why did you follow me? Just leave me alone. You’re following me because you wanna laugh at me aight?” he turned his back towards Chansung as tears finally ran down his cheeks.


                “No, I just… I followed you because I wanna make sure you’re safe,” he retorted rather calmly at the shorter boy. “I’m okay! Just leave me alone” he said quite harsh to Chansung’s like but he just stood there staring at the boy.

 

                “I’m okay…” the cracked voice finally made Chansung realized that Wooyoung was crying as he went to the boy and hugged him. Wooyoung kept repeating he was okay and gripped the taller boy shirt as he sobbed louder until he was okay.

 

Inside the house, Nichkhun saw the scene between the two boys as he hid behind his curtain. He then turned and sat on the couch as he saw the glasses that was already repaired, the glasses that was broken by Wooyoung until the boy agreed to do his debut. He took the glasses and gripped on it.

 

                “He said he don’t wanna forgive me,” he was monologue with himself as he recalled all the sweet memories between him and Wooyoung. ‘I won’t give up just like that. By the way, I got the song that you wrote specially for me’ the younger said to him once. He couldn’t bear anything than just held back his own tears also.

 

This is the best for him. The best for Wooyoung.

 

                “I’m… I’m okay now,” he said and pulled himself from the hug.

 

                “Are you sure?” Chansung was caressing his head and he nodded.

 

                “I’m so stupid. I even thought of him when I sang the song yesterday… I can’t even believe this is his true color,” he said stil sobbing softly and his face was red due to the cries. Chansung was smiling softly at the shorter boy, still caressing his head. “Oh really? I would be so happy if someone think of me when he sing, it it’s me,” he said and cuckles softly making Wooyoung finally smiling.

 

He turned his head back and saw nothing as he sighed. He won’t ever follow me. He’s not that kind of man.

 

Chansung felt bad about Wooyoung situation as he can do nothing but stare at the boy and sigh softly. “Eh, you won’t give up just because of this thing isn’t it?” he asked Wooyoung making the boy scoffed.

 

                “No, why should I? I’ll keep on singing. This is not a decision that I can make easily and playfully,” he said making Chansung grins at him. “Good! This is the perfect decision Wooyoung. If you don’t mind, I’ll always supporting you, be by your side and if you can’t handle it, we can make a duo ourselves,” he said excited as Wooyoung looked at him strangely.

 

                “Easy say than done,” the shorter boy said but Chansung retorted back… “What? You don’t believe in me? I’m serious here!” he said with a pout but Wooyoung soft smiles made him smiled and ruffled the boy’s hair.

 

                “So, what do you think? Do you mind if I’m always be by your side?” he asked softly with smiles. Wooyoung couldn’t help himself but smiles back, softly.

 

                “I think so, if you’re just by my side only,” he said and again Chansung retorted childishly… “What do you mean by you think so? You don’t seem sincere at all,” Wooyoung chuckled softly.

 

 


 

hellow everybadeyh...okay slap me...I know I've been neglecting this..I promise I'll finish this story..this will be in about 2 or 3 chappters more..please bear with it..anyway...

SUBSCRIBE!! COMMENTS!! and UPVOTE!!! 

well, thanks for all of the support..so hoping you like this chapter^^

ohyea..here's my new fic..please take a look and again..please give some love for Khunyoung!!!..kekeke.. here -----> Love In The Rain....

enjoy!!

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny