tenth song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

 

hey everyone^^ hehe...m back with another update..just really hope you like this one...so..enjoy^^
comments are loved!! ^^ *gives candies*

-2019 words-

 

Wooyoung POV:

                “You… Jang Wooyoung?” asked the man in front of me but who’s him? I never see him anywhere. How did he know my name?

                “Yes, it’s me,” nevertheless I answered him but he was staring at me quite intense making me uncomfortable then I was just wanted to open my mouth, he looked aside sighing with his thumb under his chin. Who’s him? Why he didn’t say anything? Eish!
                “Wh-who are you?” I asked at the man, he was taller and big, I mean his muscle well and his looks, kinda old? He even brought a guitar with him, behind his back.

                “Who? Me?” he asked. Can’t he see that I’m talking with him? Is there anyone else here -.-‘?

                “I’m Hwang Chansung,” he introduced himself and I looked at him with the gimme-your-explanation looks.

                “Nichkhun was quite busy today, so he asked me to accompany you until he arrive, he said sorry to you,” said the man with the puckered lips.

                “So, you’re Nichkhun friends then, nice to meet you, Chansung-shi,” I said to him as he chuckled a little.

                “There’s no need to be awkward with me, I’m in the same age as you,” he said and I looked at him with widened eyes, he? The same age as me? But he looks like in Nichkhun age. I thought with a pout formed on my lips then I heard small chuckles from that Chansung boy.

                “Let’s go,” he said as he led the way and I followed him without noticing his piercing stare towards me. We walked to the park. I mean I knew this way was towards the park.

                “I heard you’re a really talented boy. Nichkhun even rejected a girl request just to make your own debut, ya know that?” he asked me and I was beyond shocked at that statement from Chansung. Nichkhun did that for me? Really?!!

                “What?” I asked Chansung confused.

                “You don’t know about this? Nichkhun don’t even say anything to you? As I know both of you already in a relationship,” Chansung said making me blushed a bit but still I looked away and lie to this Chansung.

                “Yes, he did… he did say about that,” I lied. Whatta heck did he talk about? I don’t even know anything! I looked at him who was laughing awkwardly at me in confusion.

                “Of course, I was talking nonsense right?” he said like he knew that I don’t even know about whatta heck he talked about. I just smirked at him.

                “Urm… to think about it, since I’m lucky meeting with this new star, I feel like wanna play a song here. Can you sing for me? I’ll play the guitar,” he said casually making me widened my eyes at him. What did he say?! Here?! This park where lots of people walking here?! I looked at him because he was being ridiculous. He wanted me to sing here?!

                “Huh?!” I asked in ridiculous tone.

                “Why?” he asked me back and I swear I heard some mocking tone there.

                “Err… you’re not kidding me right? Do I really need to sing straight forward like this?” I asked him and he still opened his guitar case and took out his guitar in front of me.

                “Eh… you’ll be a new idol and obviously will be popular soon… doesn’t this mean you can sing anytime?” he said with those smirk plastered on his face and I felt like wanted to rip up that smirk.

                “Ya know what, the girl that Nichkhun rejected before was a totally talented girl, or… you don’t like singing at the park? Well, you’re a high standard idol, of course don’t wanna waste time and make your face a 'market' around here, at this low place,” mocked Chansung making my blood boil to the point that I’m sure I’m gonna kill him soon. How freaking dare he said that to me. He was not kidding me right? I clenched my fist sending sharp daggers towards him and open my mouth.

                “I- fine! I'll sing a song! I’ll sing it with all of my heart!” I said that with a little high tone while my eyes were shooting daggers and I really was mentally killing him that time.

                “Good then,” he said while beaming at me. That smile, that smile that I really wanted to rip it up! How am I going to sing? Ottokkae?? Ottokkae?? He was such sadistic making me like this. Such a bad guy and I know I was frowning with pout formed on my lips as I shooting daggers at him.

                “What song do you wanted to sing?” he asked me making me jumped a bit out of shocked as I looked at him thinking of a song.

                “I wanna sing…,” I said and still thinking while putting my bag on the floor beside the guitar case.

                “A song from 2PM, You Might Come Back,” I said confidently but damn my heart was beating so freaking fast! I know I have no confident in myself but I have to sing because this brat already teased the out of me just now, even without confident I’ll sing with all of my heart.

End of POV

Wooyoung stood beside Chansung and took a deep breath when the music from the guitar started to play, he open his eyes and start singing.

dora uljido molla
neon dora uljido molla ah
wae dora ujireul ana
nan ireoke neol gidarigo isseo
babo gatteun na

The moment he started singing, he closed his eyes back and people around him, some of them stopped walking and Chansung widened his eyes in awesome. He looked at Wooyoung with a shocked expression then he smiled at the smaller boy, still playing the guitar.

ijjeo boryeogo oneuldo noryeoghae
geureolsoorok ohiryeo deo ddoryeothae
ni giyeokdeureun nal jabgo no ajujil anha, woo yeah

neon imi ddeonatneundae
heotdwin gidaeman gajigo isseo
nan ajik geudaelondae nomu himdeundae neol itji mothae

(nae son ggeuten) ajikdo neo eh chaeonni neuggyeojyeo
(nae nun ga en) neol geurimyeon nunshiooli bulkyeojyeo
nan mothae nan neol bonaeji mothae nan

People started to crowd themselves around Wooyoung because attracted to his voice.  Chansung could hear some whispers about Wooyoung voice and how they adore the smaller boy voice. ‘No wonder Nichkhun strictly wanted this boy to be his idol for his new composed song, the song not even half done, he already got this lots of people adoring him,’ thought Chansung when he looked at the people around him in adoration as he kept on playing his guitar.

hamkkae itneun geotmaneurodo johasseo
(neoreul) bogoman isseodo gippuni johasseo
(naneun) saesang modureul da (da)
gajin deuthae geuraeneundae yeah

neon imi ddeonatneundae
heotdwin gidaeman gajigo isseo
nan ajik geudaelondae nomu himdeundae neol itji mothae

(nae gwitga en) ajikdo nae moksoriga deullyeo
(nae doo nunen) nae moseubi seonmyeonghagae boyeo
nan mothae nan nueol bonaeji mothae nan

‘I’m singing right now, even Khunnie believe in my singing ability and because of I wanted to care of his pride rather listening to Chansung tease again, I’m singing now’ Wooyoung thought and kept on singing and not even noticing how many people around him.

On the other hand, Nichkhun was walking around searching for Wooyoung and he heard the voice of his boy making his feet move towards the source of the voice where he saw lots of people crowded around someone.

dora uljido molla
neon dora uljido molla ah
wae dora ujireul ana
nan ireoke neol gidarigo isseo
babo gatteun na

                “This voice…” he walked towards the crowd.

                “Excuse me, excuse me,” he said when he pass through the crowd and his eyes widened in shock seeing Wooyoung was singing in front of him and the younger voice was awesome.

                “Wooyoung!” he called and he saw Chansung eyes looked up at him with a smirk plastered on his face.

                “Hwang Chansung…” he said when his eyes averted to the boy that played the guitar. He looked shock when he saw the younger boy.

dora uljido molla
neon dora uljido molla ah
wae dora ujireul ana
nan ireoke neol gidarigo isseo
dora uljido molla

Wooyoung opened his eyes and he was shocked looking at the crowd in front of him who was cheering him and he felt so relieve after he sang. He felt happy. ‘It feels different from singing at the karaoke room, this feel awesome,’ he thought and then he saw Nichkhun between the crowds.

                “Wooyoung!” called Nichkhun and Wooyoung walked to the older.

                “Nichkhun!” he said quite cheerly.

                “I was worried when I didn’t see you at the place where we said wanna meet, I thought something bad happened and I can’t even call you,” nagged Nichkhun to the younger and making him in confusion.

                “But Chansungie said you asked him to accompany me because you might be late,” he said in his still confused mine.

                “Asking for favour?” asked Nichkhun as his eyes averted to the boy who was smiling his innocent smile at him.

                “Yeah that’s right, plus it’s not my fault. Anyway, long time no see hyung,” he said with his deceitful innocent voice making Nichkhun shot him with piercing glares.

                “Why you and Wooyoung?!” stern Nichkhun said towards Chansung as he almost wanted to started a fight with him and Wooyoung only looked at them in confusion.

                “Don’t be so emo hyung. I don’t even do anything. I just wanna get to know the boy that this Nichkhun wanted to make his debut eagerly. Now, I understand why did you strictly wanted Wooyoung to be your idol that you even oppose your CEO words towards you,” stated Chansung looking through the older eyes without even a glint of scare. Nichkhun was speechless at the younger statement then he sighed making Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun in confusion.

                “I’m going then,” said Chansung after the statement was out from his mouth. He started to walk away from the couple but then he stopped and turned back.

                “Ah… I forget,” he said and he walked back towards the confused couple and he pulled Wooyoung wrist making him stumbled towards Chansung, himself and he kissed the smaller boy lips causing Nichkhun to widen his eyes in shock and even Wooyoung was shocked with the sudden action from Chansung.

                “That was my way on saying thank you for singing just now. Honestly at first I really don’t like you but after listening to your voice, I changed my mind and it looks like, I already fall for you, Wooyoungie. See you soon,” he walked away while waving his hand at the KhunYoung couple. Wooyoung wiped his mouth with his sleeves thinking on how strange Chansung was. ‘He’s so strange and annoying! And… and… what will Nichkhun say when he saw that?’ he thought as blush started to creep on his chubby cheeks.

                “Wooyoung…” Nichkhun called him making him stunned at his place. He slowly turned his head facing Nichkhun but he was shocked again for the day. Nichkhun captured his lips for a sweet loving kiss making his heart beating so fast that it would like to explode from his chest and his face became crimson as he complied towards the kiss.

Wooyoung POV:

We parted and I gasped for oxygen plus gained out from shocked because Nichkhun suddenly kissed me after that Chansung kissed me. What had happen to both of them?!

                “That jerk! How dare he kiss my boyfriend right in front of me…!” Nichkhun exclaimed making me looked at him and I could feel the heat burning my cheeks skin again. I bet I was blushing hard. He was jealous, this is a good feeling. Well yeah I’m giggling like a high school girl, so what?! I’m a high school boy!

                “Nichkhun…” that’s the only thing that was out from my mouth.

                “Next time… don’t just follow some stranger, arrasso?” he exclaimed and I nodded in agreement as we walked down the way to a restaurant. Even though I’m not really confident with my singing ability, I already made my decision. If I can make my boyfriend here happy, I’ll keep on singing for Nichkhun sake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


okay kidding...hehehehe...that's the end of part one of this story..I mean the whole chappie one till now is only the part one..I'll start the part 2 soon after a special chapter posted soon^^ hehehhe...I really hope you enjoy this..so....subs and comments^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥