Seventh song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

 

like what I told ya..m going to update often..hahhaa..since m in my sem break..hehehhe...hopw you enjoy this update even it a little shorter..m a lame author...so..enjoy^^ and feedback please...I love you all my readers^^ *give candies*

ps: m sorry for this chappie..dun hate me *puppy eyes*


-1029 words-

 

Wooyoung was blushing hard as his fingers grazed his lips that just kissed by Nichkhun few minutes ago. Nichkhun was smiling in front of him looking right through his face thinking how cute and adorable Wooyoung blushing face was.

                “So, since I’m your boyfriend, I can freely call you Youngie, okay? Can I , Youngie?” Nichkhun said as his voice was filled with amuse tone. Wooyoung was speechless and lots of things played in his mind. ‘What is he talk about? M-my first kiss,’ he thought as the flashback of their kissed played in his head and his face became redder than before. He could feel his heart was beating so fast that he even heard it was beating so hard. Nichkhun looked at the younger in front of him who was speechless and no word was out from that cute mouth. ‘Oh, okay, it’s his first kiss,’ was in his mind as he still looked at the blushing boy in front of him.

                “So rude!” finally those cute plump and already swollen lips started talking as he stood up and same goes to Nichkhun.

                “Youngie?” he said and Wooyoung snapped out of him.

                “Don’t call me Youngie! I won’t forgive you!” he said sternly as he turned his body facing the door and before Nichkhun could do anything, Wooyoung already ran out from the room, he ran through the hall almost bumped with the staffs there.

                “Hey! Watch out! This is expensive!”

                “Yah! Watch out!”

                “What did a highschool student do in here?! It’s dangerous running like that!” alongside he ran, that what he heard and some more until he found a dark room and he went inside there then he realize that was the stage. Meanwhile, Nichkhun who was left behind in the room was thinking about the kiss. ‘Did it too much for a high school student?’ as he stood up and search for the younger inside the building.

                “Maybe there’s no one here,” mumbled Wooyoung as he got into the dark place as he known as the stage. He sat behind a stage curtain and his head was always replaying his kiss scene. ‘He’s bad! So bad! That was my first kiss! He had no right to take my first kiss!’ that what he thought but still his head was always replaying with the kiss scene making him blush so deep.

                “Gosh! What am I going to do now?! My bag was left in his car! Why did I encounter things like this?” he kept on mumbling by himself thinking on his situation that time. ‘Aish! If I didn’t step on his glasses before, I won’t be in this kind of situation’ he thought again. He shut his eyes tight as he felt his eyes stings with tears started to form in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Youngie? Are you here?” he widened his eyes as a tears dropped through his cheeks and he wiped it away being stiffened at his place and Nichkhun went in from the door behind the curtain. He looked through the dark and saw Wooyoung back behind the curtain and he smiled a bit but that smile vanished when his eyes saw the stage was broken and there was spot near the younger where the stage floor was lifted down from the actual stage and it wasn’t even lifted up back by the staff.

                “Youngie, sorry, for acting like that just now, come here, I’m asking for apology now,” he said as Wooyoung kept being at his place and he even heard Nichkhun step getting closer with him.

                “Be careful, the floor of this stage was broken a little,” he said still trying to approach the younger.

“If you don’t wanted to come here, I’ll come to you,” and finally Wooyoung stood up facing Nichkhun.

                “Don’t come closer!” he angered and Nichkhun widened his eyes because the younger was stepped back and he was even closer to the spot of not lifted floor.

                “Youngie!! Behind you!!” he shouted but it was too late for Wooyoung to notice as his body was falling backward. Wooyoung shut his eyes tight waiting for the impact but he could feel he fell on something else, could it be muscle? He opened his eyes and he saw Nichkhun underneath him.

                “Nichkhun! Are you okay?” he was on top of the older as he moved aside.

                “Aaaah~” moaned the older in pain and Wooyoung could only look at him in guilt.

                “Sorry because making problem and troubled you,” said Wooyoung with guiltiness increase in his guts. He saw Nichkhun slightly smile at him.

                “It’s okay, how about you? Are you okay?” asked Nichkhun in slow voice showed him in pain and his breathing was quite irregular for the younger to hear.

                “I-I’m okay,” he said as tears almost treating to fall from his eyes. He looked at the lying body of Nichkhun.

                “I-I’m going to search for help!” he said as he tried to move but his wrist was held by Nichkhun.

                “No, there’s no need,” he said weakly as he looked at Wooyoung with s small smile plastered on his face.

                “B-but-“ he was cut by Nichkhun.

                “You hate me right? Don’t troubled yourself, don’t force yourself because of me,” he said weaker than before as Wooyoung tears started to fall from his eyes sliding down his chubby cheeks.

                “No! It’s not like that!” but Nichkhun already closed his eyes as he breathed out. Wooyoung widened his eyes as more tears fell down his cheeks. He was speechless. He don’t know what to do but only be there looking at the older so calm face and suddenly he remembered the situation where the pianist that Nichkhun took place was fainted and lots of people worried but now he could only looked at the older speechless.

                “Nichkhun... Nichkhun? NICHKHUN!!!” he shouted. He kept on crying as his faint sobbed could be heard. He shook Nichkhun body and kept calling the older name.

                “I don’t hate you! Please hold on! NICHKHUN!!” he cried out loud still holding the older shirt, clenching on it.

                “Please, please *sobs* please don’t d-die, I’m begging you! ing hold on!! Nichkhun!!” he kept on crying.


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥