4th song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

-1039 words-

 

                “Wooyoung-ah! Come here! It’s me in the TV!” called Junho as Wooyoung walked to the living room where Junho and their mom were there.

                “Look at that, Junho you’re such a great idol, I’m proud of you,” their mom said and hugged the boy as Wooyoung only looked at them and smiled slightly.

                “Remember, you have to follow my order,” he recalled Nichkhun’s statement as he watched the TV and sighed in desperation. He walked back into his room after watching Junho’s performance and lying down on his bed and instantly fell asleep.

                “You have to go to work today also huh?” asked Taecyeon while Wooyoung hurriedly changed his school shoes to his casual shoes.

                “Yes! Take care then Taeccie!” he waved his hand and ran to the school gate before disappearing from Taecyeon sight.

                “! That Nichkhun guy really got his attention,” cursed Taecyeon and at the same time, Junsu heard everything behind the locker, sighed and leave Taecyeon alone without the latter notice.

                “Wooyoung! Here!” called Suzy, one of the workers on his training session. He walked towards her and wondered why Nichkhun didn’t come and invite him, plus, he didn’t even see the former shadow. He did his practice session that day without Nichkhun

                “Okay, till now, thanks for your cooperation. See you tomorrow Wooyoung,” cheered Suzy after they done with their practice session and Wooyoung just bowed to her and walked out of the practice room. Wooyoung walked aimlessly alongside the hallway of the building searching for Nichkhun and thinking of the older order.

                “If I work for him and he said the salary will be higher than working at an ordinary café, it should be easier for me to pay him back the sunglasses. If it takes 5 months to work for him and pay back the broken sunglasses, shouldn’t it same with work in an ordinary café?” he talked with himself and making an annoyed face because Nichkhun lied to him about the salary. He pulled out a small notebook and flipped the book page to its blank page. He jot down ‘5 months’ at the bottom left of the page and keep on walking. When he wanted to walked to a corner he saw Nichkhun with a girl as he hurriedly hid himself behind a wall.

                “Thanks oppa! Thanks for writing my song,” said the girl and Wooyoung finally saw the girl face and his jaw dropped.

                “T-that was Hyuna, the famous Kim Hyuna,” he said to himself stuttering. He looked at them intensely and bit his bottom lips.

                “Awww~ I’m jealous, I want her autograph, eh, wait, Nichkhun wrote her song? Woah! He’s cool,” he whispered to himself and still keep on looking at them from behind the wall.

                “Did you plan anything today oppa? Let’s go on dinner with me,” she said and at the same time Nichkhun eyes saw the glimpse of Wooyoung behind the wall as Wooyoung quickly hid himself not wanting Nichkhun to see him.

                “I have another plan today,” Wooyoung heard the latter said as he held the small book tightly in his hand and he finally heard Nichkhun footstep walking towards his direction. ‘Damn! Don’t say he notice me, please go away’ he mentally said as he shut his eyes tightly

                “Why are you sneaking huh?” he dropped the book and slowly turned his head towards the already smirking Nichkhun. He grinned innocently at the former.

                “I just walked by, I didn’t do anything! I swear,” he said and walked away and Nichkhun picked up the book on the floor flipped the page and saw what Wooyoung had wrote on earlier. He sighed and looked at the already far away Wooyoung and he hurriedly walked towards the younger, stopping him.

                “So, what are you gonna say about this book huh Youngie?” asked Nichkhun with a smirk plastered on his face and he swear Wooyoung face changed colour.

                “N-nothing! Gimme back!” he snatched the book and put it in his bag but in instant Nichkhun pinned him on the wall making him yelp in pain and shock. He looked at the older eyes scared.

                “You’re not going to escape easily Youngie, you’re already in my caretaker. So, don’t think of that 5 months is fast,” he said threatened the younger and he could feel the younger shivered out of scared. ‘I’m doom’ was the only thing that could stick in Wooyoung kind that time. Nichkhun released the younger and stepped back 2 steps.

                “Let’s go eat,” Nichkhun said dragging the younger with him and Wooyoung could only think of ‘Nichkhun going to give me eating something horrible because of the book, damn!’ as he followed the older. They got into the car and Nichkhun drove to his destination.

                ‘Fuhhh~ I thought I’m going to eat rubbish,’ Wooyoung mentally sighed in relief after they got their order. Nichkhun brought them to a western food restaurant and mentally laughed at the younger worried expression. He seemed like could read the younger mind.

                “So, why did you want me to sing your song?” Wooyoung asked causing Nichkhun to look at him then digging back his food.

                “Because I know you have the talent,” he said before Wooyoung even started to say anything.

                “There’s a lot more talented people here, my brother can sing better than me!” he exclaimed and Nichkhun looked up at him, right through his black orbs making him stiffened at his place. He looked at Nichkhun not able to say anything.

                “I saw you and I heard you not anyone else, so I heard you and I want it to be you, I know you have talents, don’t be too humble, it’s me who make the decision,” he said sternly making the younger speechless.

                “Tomorrow you’ll start your outdoor training, we start with jogging, you need to jog for an hour at your residence,” said Nichkhun making Wooyoung looked at him in disbelief.

                “What?! Jogging?!” he exclaimed and he only replied with the former smirk.

                “Don’t think of not doing it, I’ll make sure you did it because I’ll be there, maybe,” Nichkhun said to Wooyoung and he could only sigh in defeat as he only thing of….

 

 

‘What will happen with my life after this?’

----------------------------------

here's another update! unbeta-ed....hope you lile this..and yeah it still earlier for any drama or fluffy moment :P kekekkee..please enjoy^^

subs and comments^^ *gives candies*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥