eighth song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

 

hey there my reader, my cute adorable readers..hehehe..here's another update and well..please don't kill me this time too *puppy eyes* anyway, I'll be gone for like a week to my cousin's and I bet I wont really get online there..so, I'll update once m back home soon, bear on waiting okay?? hehe..Neway~ hope you enjoy this...comments and subs please^^ *give candies*


-1543 words-

 

                “Okay, bye bye,” said and waved the person in the car.

                “Bye bye,” replied the boy. He looked at the car as it out of his sight and still staring at the corner where the car was gone. His hand moved up to his plum lips as his face started to heat up with pink blusher. He got into his house greeting his mom and went straight to his room. After he got changed he laid down in his bed still blushing thinking of what had happened few hours before.

                “We kissed twice today, oh, that how it feels when kissing, it was so good,” he mumbled alone as his face already in beet red as his mind travel back towards the scene before…

Flashback

“Nichkhun... Nichkhun? NICHKHUN!!!” he shouted. He kept on crying as his faint sobbed could be heard. He shook Nichkhun body and kept calling the older name.

                “I don’t hate you! Please hold on! NICHKHUN!!” he cried out loud still holding the older shirt, clenching on it.

                “Please, please *sobs* please don’t d-die, I’m begging you! ing hold on!! Nichkhun!!” he kept on crying not noticing the smirk on the older face.

                “Looks like you already commit some feeling towards me,” Nichkhun said suddenly making Wooyoung stopped crying immediately as he opened his eyes in confusion and saw Nichkhun already in sitting position looking directly at him and he was speechless. He could only look at the older in shock.

                “When I saw you fall I thought you’ll hurt yourself, it’s lucky you’re okay,” Nichkhun said as he sigh relief. Then, he smiled at the younger confused face.

                “I felt happy when I heard you say ‘please don’t die’ to me just now,” he said with his charming smile as Wooyoung already in deep red. ‘He- he lied?! How dare he,’ thought Wooyoung before he burst out.

                “YOU! YOU’RE TOO MUCH!” shrieked Wooyoung at the shocked Nichkhun. He looked at Wooyoung as the younger eyes started to fill with water again.

                “You’re really bad, cruel! How dare you played with me about this crucial thing!” the younger fired him with anger as Nichkhun could only looked at the younger and asking “really? I’m bad?” but that was ignored by the younger as he kept on bursting out.

                “I-I’m really, I’m really-“ he said as he started to sobs and tears already escaping his eyes.

                “I’m REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU, you know!” he burst out crying after saying those things and  Nichkhun couldn’t say anything as he only looked at the younger cried his heart out but suddenly Wooyoung stood up, still crying.

                “Ah! I don’t wanna care anymore,” he said as he tried to went away from Nichkhun but his hand was yanked back.

                “Wait up,” said Nichkhun as he pulled the younger hand and he fell in the older embrace. Nichkhun held the younger frame so tight but the younger still could breath and he ultimately stopped crying. His face suddenly turned colour to pink and he could feel his heart was beating so fast that he could hear it in his ear and he could feel it. He felt Nichkhun tightened his hug on him and that where he started to struggle out from the former embrace.

                “Don’t, stop it! Let me go!” he said as he tried to push the older but to no avail ne lost and he suddenly heard Nichkhun started talking as he stopped struggling.

                “I’m happy, I’m happy that you’re not injured, I’m really happy,” said Nichkhun and Wooyoung could only think of the older name in his head and his face became even redder. Nichkhun released him from the hug and Wooyoung hands were rested on his lap.

                “Khun, why? Why did you ask me out, since you don’t have feeling towards me, why?” Wooyoung asked looking down as he played with his fingers with the red blushing face. Nichkhun stared at the younger and smile a bit.

                “I like you, I mean, yeah, I like you,” Nichkhun confessed making Wooyoung jerked up his head looking at the older in shocked but still, his heart was beating even fast that time, he thought his heart might explode from his chest and butterflies already filled his tummy and he felt funny.

                “Since the first time I saw you singing at the karaoke room, I thought that you’re so cute, too cute to be exact,” he said and Wooyoung couldn’t think of anything else as he turned in beet red.

                “No! You’re not even sincere with that compliment! I don’t believe that! You did this because you want me to be an idol right? To make me agree being an idol for your composed song, I knew it already,” said Wooyoung as he looked at everywhere but Nichkhun face and Nichkhun grabbled the younger smaller hands in his big warm hands making Wooyoung looked at their hands and couldn’t think anything else but how perfect fit their hands were.

                “No, you’re wrong,” said Nichkhun object Wooyoung statement as his eyes never fail leaving the younger red face.

                “I’m not a man who will kiss someone to my likes anywhere and anytime because I wanted him to be an idol, I’m telling you the truth Youngie, I like, no, I love you,” he said and his hands already on the younger right cheeks caressing it softly, feeling the soft skin of the younger and he could feel the heat radiating through the crimson cheeks. Wooyoung was silent, totally silent as he heard the older confession and thought, ‘is he really honest? Or he lies again? I don’t know, I really don’t know,’ as he felt Nichkhun face getting closer with his and their hot breath clashing. Wooyoung tilted his head a little and finally their lips met in a kiss.

End of flashback

                “Woah~ so Nichkhun and I already a couple?” he asked himself and his face getting red again for the night.

                “I’m happy you’re not injured,” he remembered Nichkhun said that as he smiled to himself and getting comfortable with his bed feeling his eyes getting heavier.

                “I will, I will try believed in Nichkhun,” he mumbled slowly as he drifted to his dreamland where he met Nichkhun again.

In the meantime, Nichkhun already reached his office building as he reminded by the scene earlier, he chuckled alone when suddenly someone called his name and he saw Jinwoon was in front of him.

                “Hyung, you’re just arrived huh?” he asked as he thought that Nichkhun was strange laughing alone. He never saw Nichkhun this happy with those smiles on his face.

                “Urm, yeah why?” asked Nichkhun as he looked at the younger boy.

                “Oh, I forgot, how about the boy that you wanted to make his voice as the advertising song? I heard he rejected that, is it real?” asked Jinwoon towards the older and Nichkhun looked at the younger with smile on his face.

                “Ah! Everything just okay, so, we can proceed with the plan,” he said as he walked away after the younger said ‘okay’ and he went to his office.

-xoxoxoxoxoxo-

                “! I’m late! Why must teacher gave me task just now!” panted Wooyoung as he ran down through the hallway to take his bag in the class. He slid open the door and he saw Taecyeon alone in the class looking at him.

                “Taecyeon-ah? What are you doing here?” he asked at the taller boy and he just stood there watching Wooyoung taking his bag.

                “I’m waiting for you,” said the taller and Wooyoung looked at him cocking an eyebrow.

                “Me? Why?” he asked again.

                “Do you have to go work today?” asked Taecyeon and Wooyoung shook his head showing he was on his day off.

                “So, let’s hangout with me,” said the taller boy but his request was rejected by the smaller boy.

                “I have to meet with Nichkhun today,” said Wooyoung.

                “But, you just said you don’t have work today,” Taecyeon retorted. Wooyoung looked at the taller boy confused but then he shrugs it and smiled at him.

                “It’s not because of work, it because of something else as we’re already in a relationship,” confessed the younger with blush crept on his chubby cheeks. Taecyeon snapped out to reality when he heard that.

                “What?! He played with you I bet!” said Taecyeon making his voice a little higher making Wooyoung flinched and looked at him with sad expression.

                “B-but-“ he was cut by Taecyeon.

                “No! He already an adult, working in music industry, he had no time to waste for school student like us! He just wanted to tale advantages on you, Wooyoung,” Taecyeon said sending realization to the chubby cheeks boy.

                “At first I think of it like that, but then, I changed my mind, that’s why-” Wooyoung was cut by a sudden hug from Taecyeon. He pulled the younger in his embrace, hugging him so tight that his life was depended on Wooyoung. The smaller boy gasped in the taller boy embrace and became speechless.

                “Wooyoung! I like you! I like you way before that man like you! I don’t approve your relationship with that kind of man,” he said desperate and Wooyoung couldn’t say anything.

                “Wooyoung, I love you,” Taecyeon confessed to Wooyoung.


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥