1st song .....

♡ 16th's Heart ♡

-1104 words-

 

The bell rang means class ended and school ended for the day. Wooyoung went out from the school building followed by Junsu and Taecyeon, his bestfriends. They walked together, chit chatting together until they reached the corner of the road which leading them to the town and their houses.

                “Woo, let’s go to the arcade, I found out there’s new game there. Let’s go,” invited Taecyeon and got a sigh from Junsu.

                “Game again? It’s bored Taec,” Junsu sighed again making Wooyoung laughed and patted Junsu back. Taecyeon slightly pouted at the annoyed statement as Wooyoung still laughing.

                “Stop it guys, you’re like a real couple,” he stated making both Junsu and Taecyeon choked their saliva and whined at Wooyoung in dissatisfaction making Wooyoung chuckled again for the day.

                “So, let’s go to the arcade Wooyoung,” begged Taecyeon while tugging Wooyoung sleeve.

                “Nah, thanks. I have some work to do at home, Junho asked me to get back home early today,” said Wooyoung.

                “You’re not lying right? You’re going to the karaoke right?” stated Junsu making Wooyoung looked at him in horror then shook his head in disagreement.

                “No! I’m not lying!,” he claimed. Junsu and Taecyeon raised an eyebrow looking at Wooyoung with smirks plastered on their faces.

                “It’s true! Junho told me to watch his performance today,” Wooyoung claimed and finally both Junsu and Taecyeon believe in him and they separated there heading to their own houses. Wooyoung stopped in the middle of his way and turned back. After sure that Taecyeon and Junsu were disappeared from his sight, he turned back on the opposite way from his house, he walked towards the town where the karaoke building was there.

                “Aaaah~ karaoke alone could make me sing anything I want,” he sighed in relief once he got into the karaoke room. He took the controller and searched for his favourite songs, mostly songs from 2PM, one of his favourite boy band. He picked one song and sang it. Anyway, wanna know  more about this Jang Wooyoung?

Jang Wooyoung or likely to be called Wooyoung, has a family, perfect one, he got his parents of course, Junho as his little brother and he, himself as the eldest. His mother was a singer, a popular one, once a nation’s favourite and still nation’s favourite. His brother, Junho is a singer and of course even popular than top idols at Seoul such as B2ST, MBLAQ and some more. Junho is a reeal talented boy, with his dance skills, his melodious voice and his moon crescent eye smile, making him girls’ and even noonas’ favourite artist ever. He just released his new album few weeks ago and he requested Wooyoung to watch his performance that night and not the evening, so Wooyoung took advantage to go to karaoke and sang by himself.

Wooyoung himself also got multiple talents, he could sing, he could dance, even greater than his little brother, he got his cute side that he hid from people around him except his bestie and family, he got talent on acting and he also so matured rather than his age. One more point that really obvious about Jang Wooyoung is, he’s a single boy and never ever got into love life, what do you think once he fall in love? What do you think will happen?

Wooyoung also love singing by himself because he can sing whatever songs he loves especially songs from 2PM. He will never get into any auditions because he thought that there’s other people out there that could get the chance to be artist and for him, whenever he went to karaoke with his friends, he can’t sing his favourite songs because everyone will sing them with him and he couldn’t get the feeling when singing the songs. That’s all about him for now, and he was singing his favourite song from 2PM, ‘Give It To Me’.

Mami gattaneun geon algo isseotjiman
Mae beon eotgalligo
 
Yeah
Mal eopshi seororeul baraman boneun geotdo
Ijeneun jichyeosseo

 

Every day 
Every night
Neomani nareul chaeul su inneun geol
It’s alright
 
It’s alright
Ijen nae mameul jeonhalke
 
Daedabhae jweo

 

Baby give it to me
Jjarithameul naege jweo neowa hamkke hal geoya
Naege dagawa jweo
Jigeum I sunganmaneun dareun saenggakhajima


Nan~
Nan~
Neoman isseumyeon dwae
Nan~
Nan~
I wanna feel your love

 

Seoro tonghaettan geon algo isseotjiman
Yonggiga eopseotteon
Mhmmm~
Ireon nae jashini ijeneun shirheun geol
Jom deo dagagallae

 

Every day (Everyday)
Every night
 (Every night)
Hangsang nae gyeote isseo jugiman hae
It’s alright (It‘s
 alright)
It’s alright (It‘s alright)
Nareul kkok anajundamyeon nan haengbokhal tende Yeah

 

                “Yeah, I’ll do it later and I’ll find a suitable person, just wait and see,” he said on the phone outside one of the karaoke room. He cut the line and let out a long sigh.

                “!” he said and suddenly he heard a soothing and melodious voice singing his old song and he peeked his eyes through the transparent glass that attached to the door and he saw a highschool boy holding a mic and singing that song, his favourite song from his past album. Suddenly he smirked and silently got into the room.

Baby give it to me
Jjarithameul naege jweo
Neowa hamkke hal geoya
 (Neowa hamkke hal geoya)
Naege dagawa jweo
Jigeum I sunganmaneun
Dareun saenggakhajima


Nan~
Nan~
Neoman isseumyeon
 dwae
Nan~
Nan~
I wanna feel your love

 

Yo
Neon A hyeong seongdo nawa gatji useul ttae eopseojineun nundo gatji nawa saengildo gateun mulbyeong jari geubakke urin dalmeun ge cham manhji
Saranghal su eoptamyeon neol an bwa neodo nawa gattamyeon geumyang naegewa nega neukkyeoboji mothan gippeum julke nega baraewatteon sarang deumppuk julke


Achime ireona nae gyeote isseojweo banjjeum tteun nae nun wi e kkiseureul haejweo
Jeonhwawa munja an dwaedo geunyang ihae halke manyang kidariji anhke
Maeil bam nae kkumeman natana jweo
Salmyeoshi nokneun misoro nal pureo jweo
Nan nege julke neomu manha It’s all about you and me ok?

 

Baby give it to me
Jjarithameul naege jweo
Neowa hamkke hal geoya
 (Neowa hamkke hal geoya)
Naege dagawa jweo
 (Dagawa dagawa jweo)
Jigeum I sunganmaneun
Dareun saenggakhajima
 (No, no, no, no, no, no)


Nan~
Nan~
Neoman isseumyeon dwae
  (Neoman isseumyeon dwae Oh~)
Nan~
Nan~
I wanna feel your love
 (Feel my love baby~)

 

                Once he finished his song he heard a clap and abruptly he turned his gaze towards the clap source. 


                “You have a sweet and melodious voice,” he stranger said and Wooyoung stunned there with his heart skip a beat and he could feel the heart was going to burst out from his ribcage and the first thing came in his mind is…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Damn, he’s handsome’. 

------------------------------------------

I'm totally sorry!! >.<" m late!!! uwaaahhh!!! sorry...anyway..here's the first chappie~ and I really hope you like this^^ thanks for subbing and commenting^^ hehehehe....see you soon for the next chappie....

anyway...feedback please and thanks ^^ *give candies* 

comments reply:

 

@dellajoe : haha...okay...m just afraid I cant make a good story..kekeke...anyway...here's the first chappie^^ hope you enjoy ^^
 
@helloimfr : hehe..here's teh first chappie^^ sorry for late and hope you enjoy^^ 
 
@khunyoungyes : yes...Khun such pedo and I love that :P ekekkeke..anyway this is the first chappie..hope you like this^^
 
@trullikoi : I hope this will be fun..here's the first chappie...hope you enjoy^^
 
@lovey_doveyky : yes..another fic coming...okay will be added..kekekekkeke :P such ie..just like me.....hehe..anyway..here's the first chappie..hope you like this^^
 
@woo4ever : yes.. will be added...hehehehhe....anyway..here's the first chappie and hope you like this^^
 
@Nanydh : here's the update and hope you like the first chapter^^
 
xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny