The Talk....

Who should I choose???

Recap

 

"Still! It's my decision whether I-" before I could finish my sentence, I received a message. I checked from who the message was and found out it was from Eunhye.

I forgot that the other members where still there and read the message.

[MESSAGE] Yah! Keroro! You owe me something. Meet me in the cafe where we bumped into each other at 3 pm, today. If you're busy....then let's just arrange it some other time?.... we need to talk.

She wants to see me? what time?..3 pm ? eh?....

"What time is it?" I asked the other members.

"2:30 pm" The all said at the same time.

"Ah, Thank you. I'll be right back!" I said while running.

"Minho-ya! What about the photoshoot?!" Onew hyung shouted. But I didn't reply anymore. I just wanted to know what it is that you want to talk about. 

I don't even care if anybody recognizes me...I just need to know what you want to talk about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Minho's Pov~

I arrived at the cafe before 3 pm and I'm seriously tired now. Ah! I forgot to put a disguise. I hope nobody will notice. 

"Choi.... Minho-ssi?" A girl asked.

Augh.....somebody already noticed......well, i guess it is pretty obvious.....i mean i didnt wear any disguise.....maybe If I tell this girl that I'm not Minho...maybe she'll believe me. 

"Ah...no no...I'm not Minho...but a lot of people say that I look like him." I told the girl with my head down. Hope she too dense that she won't notice.

"Ahh...ok then." She said and left.

Phew, that was clo-

"Ah! Can I sit with you? There's no other seats left. I'll leave right away anyways, I'm just waiting for my friend, Keroro." She said and then suddenly sitting in the chair without even letting me talk. 

Girls these days....eh....did she find out that i'm Minho?!....maybe she did.....i have to-....wait....did she just say Keroro? 

I looked up and found out that it was Eunhye.

"Why are you so paranoid? You thought I was one of your fans huh?" She asked.

"Well....you can't blame...I forgot to wear a disguise." I told her. ...and what does that mean? 'i thought she was one of my fans?'...augh...never mind....

"Too excited to see me? Wah, you must've miss me so much." She said jokingly. 

"Tsk. Who's excited?" I said.

"You. I mean look at you. It's winter and yet you're dressed so lightly and you didnt even wear any disguise. You're clearly excited to see me." She said while laughing.

"I just forgot to-" 

"Cuz you were too excited to see me"

[so you guys wont b confused....blue = minho red = eunhye :D]

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

 

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!....No!"

"Yes!

"No!

"Yes!

"No!...See! You finally admitted that you are excited to see me." 

[end~ lol...that part is kinda confusing so i needed to put the color code thingy ek ek..:D]

"Fine, Fine. I'm excited to see you. Happy now?" I told her. I hate it when she does that. I can never win.

"......"

"What? I just said it. Why are you being silent there?" I asked. She's just staring at the floor now. Being so silent. What did I do?

"Ah...well....It feels kinda awkward now....." She said shyly, while scratching her head and awkwardly smiling.

"Heh....you still haven't change. Still the same old Eunhye. Except well, you grew a little bit taller. You used to be like 148 cm....but now, you're like 169? 170? haha" I said mockingly.

"Yah! Shut up, Keroro!" She said trying to hit me. 

"Atleast being Keroro is much better than being a shorty." I said. haha...she's srsly cute when she's mad.

"Huh? You'd rather be a frog? a frog that's being ordered around and getting beat up? Wah.....you sure are brave." She said.

"Huh? I didnt say that I'll be exactly like Keroro. I just look like him." I said. I bet this'll lead into another argument.

"No...you said 'being keroro'. Doesnt that include his lifestyle and personality? Srsly....you shud think twice before blurting out stuffs that you'll regret sayinh." She said acting like a very smart person.

"....O....k......" Then we'd always end up being silent for a few seconds or so. 

"Who's that girl with Minho?" I heard  a very familiar voice.

I looked at my back and saw someone familiar.

....They followed me here?! srsly....i'll scold when i get home.

"Keroro, what's wrong?" Eunhye suddenly asked breaking the silence.

"Ah...nothing. Shorty, let's go somewhere." I told her.

"....I'll go with you if you stop calling me shorty." She said.

"Ok...but you'll have to stop calling me Keroro." I said.

"Fine...so where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere....its a suprise. :)" I answered.

 

 

KKEUT!!!! i'll update agen l8r or tom :D ^-^V