I found you....

Who should I choose???

*Recap*

"I'll just call my hyung. To pick us up here." He said. He took his phone and dialled some numbers and well...talked to someone. I didnt really listen to their conversation cuz I was to busy ranting in my head about the things that happened.

After a few mins. a car stopped by in front of us and the guy...sadly, I dont know his name..........told me to get inside.

I'm usually the type of person who suspects alot but today...I just let it be. Both of us went inside and the guy who was driving the car asked me where I live. I told him the address and now we're moving.

 

- In the car -

~Eunhye's Pov~

I started feeling awkward because of the silence. Though it was kinda ok since i'm the type of person who doesn't really like talking much. But it just feels so awkward and silent that I wanted to start a conversation with him.

 

"Hey, uhm....By the way, I'm Jeong Eunhye." I introduced myself to him to start of our conversation. 

"Oh. I'm Choi Minho. uhh...nice to meet you?" He said shyly.

"Ah...yeah....nice to meet you too. Though we didnt have agood start but oh well. so....how old are you?" I continued.

"19" he answered.

"19? then we're the same age. :D" I said cheerfully. Maybe we could be good friends.

"Ahhh.." He said. He sounds like he's the type of person who doesnt like to talk much too.

"You dont...really talk much do you? do you hate talking that much?"I asked.

"Ah, no. It's not that I dont lyk talking much. I just....dont know wat to say. It's also kinda awkward....and its really diffficult to-"

Just before he could finish his sentence, his hyung interupted and said that we've arrived at my house. I looked at the time and it was already 9:30 pm. Its not yet that late. But its not that I mind. Choi-ssi got off the car and helped me get off too. 

"Uh....I wasnt able to finish my sentence...and we didnt really talk much today...but maybe we could talk or see each other again soon...You seem like a very interesting person and I feel like I want to get get to know you better. Is it ok if we exchange numbers?" He said/asked shyly....again.....wow...he sure said alot of things....haha...

"Yeah, sure. why not? you also seem like a very interesting person too. Hope we can be closer soon." I replied.

We exchanged numbers and said goodbye. They left after I got inside the house. What a nice guy. Though I was pissed of cuz of the incident...but it wasnt his fault...it was just an accident..

 

~Minho's pov~

We've arrive at Eunhye's house just as soon as I was about to finish my sentence. I got off the car and helped her get off. I wanted to get her number.

So I asked her shyly. "Uh....I wasnt able to finish my sentence...and we didnt really talk much today...but maybe we could talk or see each other again soon...You seem like a very interesting person and I feel like I want to get get to know you better. Is it ok if we exchange numbers?" But what if  she says no?...what if she'll think that I'm weird?...ah...i dont care anymore...

"Yeah, sure. why not? you also seem like a very interesting person too. Hope we can be closer soon." She replied.

Wow....I guess I was just thinking too much. She's seriously nice. She still havent changed at all. 

We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. I waited for her to get inside. It's already dark, it'll be dangerous to suddenly leave. Something bad might happen to her. I went back in the car and hyung drove off. 

"Hyung, I found her." I said.

"Eh? So that girl was...." Hyung said. He was shocked by what I said.

"Yeap, But It seems that she doesnt remember me. But she'll soon remember me. I hope...." I wanted her to remember me....There's something that I need to tell her....I just hope that it's not too late.....

 

WAH!...Things happened too fast ryt? haha...well...im not a fan of slow things...haha except turtles...:P lol