Memories....

Who should I choose???

Recap

 

...hmm...i nver knew....wow....it was just  yrs and i've already forgotten about him...and now....it all came back to me......no wonder he looked so familiar...like I've known him before....its because I really do know him...Choi MinHo.....

do you still remember me?....do you really remember me?....is the reason why you wanted to be close is because you remember me? do you still remember what happened  yrs ago? do you still remember the confession? do you still remember what you did? ..what is this?....augh!...I'm going to stop thinking about this and jsut go to sleep....i wont gain anything from doing this....i'll just keep on being frustrated.......i should really sleep too.......besides......i'm already tired anyways.....

i'll just...probably think about these things tom......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day....

~Eunhye's pov~

"uh..Minho-ssi....uh....(I should say it now! why am i hesitating?! ...just tell him already!)"

"What is it? If its not that important, can it wait? I have to go somewhere."

"I like you, Minho-ssi!" 

"Huh? *smiles* I  like you too. Now can I go now? There's someone waiting for me."

"Ah! Wait!(that's not what I meant....)"

"Hm? Is there something else you want to tell me?" 

"Ah...I....sigh....never mind....you can go now...sorry for bothering you...see you..."

"Ok. See you." 

"Ho-yah~! Let's go! *kisses Minho in the lips*"

"Noona! *kisses back then looks at the back*  See you tomorrow, Eun-ya"

KRING! KRING! augh....stupid alarm clock......let me sleep for a few more minutes or hours.....i wasn't even able to sleep that much.....

stupid memories.....and what the heck?...why did I have to dream about that....stupid dense guy.....and how could I not know that he has a girlfriend?! and worse! he was going out with Claire-sunbae. That evil girl. She knew right from the start that I like Minho....but just to get revenge she went out with him. 

sigh....but I'm not gonna be affect by that. I have Jaejin now. I love Jaejin. Minho...he's already in my past. And its already been 4 yrs. He was just my first love. 

sigh....but I'm still pretty much affected by all these.....maybe I should talk to him....I need to put a closure to this. And maybe...maybe we could be friends?...i mean he didn't do anything wrong anyways...blaming him for no good reason .....that's just not reasonable.....yeah....i should talk to him.

~Minho's Pov~

sigh....she's probably seriously mad. I didn't mean to do that. I mean, if I had known that she has a bf now....Aish...she probably doesn't want to see me anymore. 

"AISH!" I suddenly shouted out loud. Then the other members suddenly came near me.

"Yah, Minho. What's wrong with you? You've been like that since yesterday."  Key asked.

"Oh, Hyung. Did something bad happened?" Taemin also asked with a worried face.

"I'm fine....just...a little bit tired, i guess." I answered.

"What is this? Did you lose in a game? You look so depressed" Onew hyung asked.

"Nah...that's not it...did you get rejected by that Eunhye girl?" Jonghyun hyung asked jokingly.

"Ho-How did you know about Eunhye?!" I was shocked by what Jonghyun said. Don't tell me they checked my phone while I was sleeping?....! I stared at them with big eyes and they smiled.

"You guys! How could you guys just check my phone without my permission?!" 

"Well, You won't let us check it anyways even if we ask your permission. and besides, we were worried." Key said trying to avoid my gaze.

"Well, of course! That's my privacy!" I retorted back.

"Oh come on. We've been together for 3 yrs already, we're practically family." Onew hyung said. 

"Still! It's my decision whether I-" before I could finish my sentence, I received a message. I checked from who the message was and found out it was from Eunhye.

I forgot that the other members where still there and read the message.

[MESSAGE] Yah! Keroro! You owe me something. Meet me in the cafe where we bumped into each other at 3 pm, today. If you're busy....then let's just arrange it some other time?.... we need to talk.

She wants to see me? what time?..3 pm ? eh?....

"What time is it?" I asked the other members.

"2:30 pm" The all said at the same time.

"Ah, Thank you. I'll be right back!" I said while running.

"Minho-ya! What about the photoshoot?!" Onew hyung shouted. But I didn't reply anymore. I just wanted to know what it is that you want to talk about. 

I don't even care if anybody recognizes me...I just need to know what you want to talk about.

 

 

AHHH!...such a crappy end...lol...srsly.......my friend told me to continue to so yeah.....:P...lol....sorry...i did this in a hurry.....i'll try to make the story more interesting...promise!