Confusion...

Who should I choose???

“Why are you being a drama-queen? Just tell me already!” I said laughing.

“I like you. And I’m jealous of Jaejin because he has you. And since I’m also Jaejin’s friend, I don’t think I can do anything about it but to accept that. And I regret the fact I didn’t ask you out four years ago. I regret that I’ve wasted my time with Claire-noona when I should’ve just spend those times with you. That’s my problem. Now. Will you still be able to be comfortable with me even after I’ve said these things?!”

My mind went blank. I just stared at him with big eyes. Speechless. I didn’t know what to say. I was really shocked.

After a while, he turned back, and continued walking away.

I wanted to follow him but something was stopping me. It was probably because of the fact that I won’t even have anything to say to him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhye’s POV

I couldn’t believe what I heard. I didn’t know what to do. Should I just go back to where Jaejin and the others are? Or should I follow Minho even though I wouldn’t know what to say to him?

I’m seriously confused. How did my life become this complicated? What did I do?

Augh! I don’t know anymore….

How did this even happen? Sigh….

While I was deep in thought, I received a call. It was Jaejin.

I should act like nothing’s wrong…ok…remain composed….

“Jinnie..”

“Where are you?”

“Me? Uh..I’m near the coffee shop. Why?”

“What do you mean, why? We’re leaving. Minho’s with you right? Ask him if he wants to go with us.”

“Uh…actually…he’s not with me.”

“Eh? But I saw you with him awhile ago. Is there something wrong? Did something happen?”

“Huh? Ah..no…nothing happened…”

“Then, why does your voice sound like that? The tone of your voice suggests that something’s wrong.”

 “I’m fine…probably just a bit tired.”

“Eh? You’re tired already? But you were energetic awhile ago…sigh….you’re not sleeping early, aren’t you? I told you to sleep early! Seriously….I was only gone for a week and yet….sigh…..anyways, since you’re tired…maybe I should just bring you home. Let’s just hang out another time, ok? Just wait for me there.”

“Ok….”

Sigh…At least Jaejin bought that excuse…if not, then I might have to make a very long explanation to him. Though he might nag me later…..

But never mind that! I’m a bit worried about Minho…Where did that guy go? Seriously… ..

‘I like you.’

 ‘Will you still be able to be comfortable with me even after I’ve said these things?!’

‘And I regret the fact I didn’t ask you out four years ago’

….what should I do?

My feelings for Minho are already gone…..I liked you 4 years ago…..That was 4 years ago….

I found someone that I like already….I have Jaejin now….

Can’t we just be friends? I don’t want to lose Jaejin….

Jaejin…he loves me….and I love him…

He’s always there for me….and I know that my relationship with Jaejin…is not yet that long…we’ve only been together for 2 months…and we don’t get to spend a lot of time together…

Some might say that it’s not a very serious relationship….

But I feel really close to Jaejin….and I really really love him….

 

But…what’s wrong with me?....Why are these thoughts just stuck in my head when clearly, I could just say it to you…

But…..why is it that….I feel like I don’t have the courage to tell you this? Why am I hesitating?

What is seriously wrong with me?!!!

 

>__<...im not really satisfied with this chapter....just like the other chapter that i did...i forgot which one...haha...but yea...i remember hating the other chapter i made......this chapter's too sappy...its yeah.....

Eunhye's being selfish ryt? =)) its always her pov....its always all about her! >__< lol

yeap....bashing my character here....haha...:)

so yeah.....i dont even understand why i made and publish this :))

but....yea.....maybe this story will be finish soon :) :D lol

still dont know who she should be with....>__<

Jaejin? or Minho? :P