The Angel, Guy with a Fashion Sense, Dino Puppy, and Puffer Fish Cheeks :D

Who should I choose???

 

“What’s wrong? Were you surprised? Hah! That’s what you get for teasing the ‘Flaming Charisma Choi Minho’. “ He said proudly.

“Ha?! I-I-I wasn’t surprised! Something just went in my eyes. That was nothing.” I said stuttering.

“Then, why are stuttering?” He asked.

I looked back and said. “I wasn’t stuttering. Maybe a fly just passed by your ear.”

“Your voice and a fly buzzing has different sounds.”

I stared at him for awhile and suddenly looked at the side.

“Ah! I saw you blushing and your cheeks were burning.” He said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho’s Pov

I could still see Eunhye is blushing and her cheeks red. She’s trying hard to hide it but it’s still obvious. But after a while her cheeks returned to their normal shade. Just when I was going to start another conversation with her, her cellphone rang. Her ringtone was Ft Triple’s Love Letter.

“Jinnie!” Eunhye said.

Jinnie? Maybe it’s a friend of hers. It kinda sounds like a girl’s name. Must be a girl.

“Are you that busy that you only called me today? Do you how much I missed you? Though you were only gone for a few days, but still!” Eunhye nagged.

She still nags like a mom. Haha, she’s seriously like Kibum.

“Minho-ya, uhh….i have to go now.” She suddenly said while I was still in thoughts.

“Ah… Why? Are you meeting up with your friend?” I asked.

“Err, yeah. Something like that.” She replied.

“Ah…ok. I’ll take you there then.” I offered.

“Is it ok? I mean, you might be busy with all your uh…. you-know idol stuffs.” She said worriedly.

“Yeah, it’s ok. So, where are you meeting your friend?” I asked

“The airport.” She said plainly.

“Your friend’s going out of the country?” I asked.

“Nope. He’s in Japan right now but he’ll arrive here in Korea in 1 hour.” She answered.

“Oh. Ok then. I better call my hyung first.” I told her and called my hyung.

 

After I called my hyung aka Manager-hyung, I received a call from Jonghyun-hyung.

“Hyung? Why? Tired from following us?” – m

“Huh? We weren’t following you! What makes you think that we were?” – J

“I could see you from where I am right now.” – m

“Eh? Hehe…that’s impossible. I mean we’re here in the sment bldg. there’s no way you can see-“ – j

I cut Jonghyun-hyung and appeared in front of them and said, “Hyung. Stop lying now. I know you guys were following me.”

“Minho! Haha…wow…what a surprise to see you here.” Onew hyung said.

“You can stop now. I know you followed me.” I told them.

“See! I told you guys that we should’ve just stayed in the sment bldg.” Key said.

“But Umma, you said if we followed Minho-hyung, we might find out who he was texting and who he met last time.” Taemin said.

“Aigoo….Taemin-ah…” Jonghyun hyung said hitting his head with his palm.

 

“Kero-uh…Minho! When is your hyung going to get here?” I heard Eunhye asked.  

“Ah!..Almost forgot about that….He said he’s nearby so he’ll be here in a few mins.” I shouted so Eunhye could hear me.

“Who’s that girl? Your girlfriend?” Onew hyung asked.

“Don’t be ridiculous. Minho likes noonas. He is a noona-killer.” Key said. [if u watched this ep of Oh! My school. The Christmas special I think….hehe…:D]

“Oh yeah….But maybe she’s a noona who just looks young.” Taemin said.

“She must’ve been taking good care of herself.” Jonghyun said.

“She’s not my girlfriend nor is she a noona!” I said furiously.

“Who’s neither your girlfriend nor a noona?” I heard Eunhye spoke. I looked back and was shocked that she was standing behind me.

“Uhh….N-n-no o-o-one…” I stuttered.

“Oh! The ‘Flaming Charisma Choi Minho’ is stuttering. You just ruined your image. Hahaha” She said mockingly.

“I didn’t stutter! I just wanted to try talking like that!” I said sounding guilty. It was pretty obvious that I’m stuttering though….I shouldn’t have done that.

“Er, yeah…anyways…I have no time to argue with you about this….I seriously need to get to the airport now and it seems that you have company so I won’t really bother you any longer. It was nice seeing you again and yeah. Hehe.” She said hurriedly. I guess she really urgently need to meet her friend.

“Ah! No no. It’s ok. They’re actually going to-“

“Go with you guys :D” Key suddenly cut me off just when I was about to tell them to leave.

“We’re just not gonna let you off the hook just like that. Just remember what you did awhile ago at the photo shoot.” Key whispered to me.

Photo shoot?...AH! I completely forgot about that! And I just casually called hyung. I bet I’m going to get scolded later. I have to apologize to the photo shoot director too. Augh…I won’t ever do this again. Ah….

“Uhm….I think your hyung is there already.” Eunhye suddenly said again. Cutting me off my thoughts again.    

“Eh? How’d you- oh! My phone’s ringing.” I answered my phone and signaled them to follow me.

 

Eunhye Pov

Keroro signaled us to follow him and we did. Is he tired? He keeps getting lost in thoughts.

“Hello :D” One of the guys who was talking to Minho suddenly went beside me and then the others followed and went beside him. […actually don’t know how to explain but yeah….they’re walking together…hehe]

“Uhm…Hi.” I said.

“Are you Minho-hyung’s girlfriend?” asked the other guy who looked like an angel.

“Eh? Girlfriend? Ah..Not really. We’re just friends.” I answered.

“See! I told you! He likes noonas! And she, doesn’t look like a noona.” Said the other guy who looks like he really pays attention to his fashion sense.

“But what if she is a noona?” asked the guy who looks like a puppy. And dino. I don’t know…err…he looks like an innocent guy but at the same time he looks like he has a lot of girlfriends.

“I don’t think she’s a noona. I mean Minho wasn’t calling him noona awhile ago so….” Said by the guy who has puffer fish cheeks. I like his cheeks. I wanna pinch ‘em hehe.

And they couldn’t just ask me those questions directly. I’m just here. I’m not invisible, am I? Seriously. Just ask me directly and I’ll answer all your questions. Well, maybe not all but yeah….

Just then I was cut off thinking to myself by the guy who looks like an angel. “How old are you, noona?” he asked.

“I’m 19.and you?”

“I’m 17.” He answered and added, “Noona, may I know your name?”

“Jeong Eunhye. But you can call me-“

“Shorty. That’s her name. Now, let’s go. Just talk inside the car. Don’t you need to go to the airport?” Minho cut me off again. He called me shorty again….but…I don’t really have time to argue with him.

We rode the car and went on the way.

Just when ‘angel’, I’ll call him that for now, was going to talk to me again, my phone rang. It was Jinnie.

“Jinnie! Have you arrived?” I asked.

 

&&&& CLIFFHANGER!!!! Mwahahhaha……I’ll continue tom :D hehehe……

It probably wont make much sense…cuz I did half of this…at lyk….3 am….cuz I couldn’t sleep…..and probably still a little bit jet lagged …just arrived that day e….:D hehe