Final Ch: The Revelation.

Who should I choose???

 

Eunhye’s Pov

I decided to take some time by myself. All I did was go to school and went straight home for about month already. Jaejin kept calling me but I didn’t answer his calls. Even the others tried calling me but I didn’t pick up and just turned off my phone.

They’re probably really worried but I really don’t feel like seeing nor talking to somebody right now. I think I need time to think by myself. I don’t feel like asking anybody for help.

This problem, it’s probably better if I solve this myself. I know its not advisable to solve problems on your own especially if you don’t even know how to seriously solve it but…….sigh……it just….augh…..

 

Jaejin’s Pov

“Why won’t you pick up, Eunhye? Just pick up!” I was getting really worried about Eunhye already, its been a  month since she started ignoring my calls. I tried asking Soojin and Yunhee if ever they have any contact with Eunhye but unfortunately, Eunhye’s already been ignoring them.

I seriously don’t know what going on with her. She started acting weird during that day that I arrived. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something bad? What happened?

Just then, my phone rang, I hurriedly checked to see if it’s Eunhye but when I checked it, I saw that it was Minho.

“Minho-ya. Why did you call?”

“Jaejin-ah, there’s something I have to tell you. Meet me at Homestead in Apgujeong. Right now.”

Then he suddenly hung up.

Eh? He has something to tell me? What could it be?

 

Minho’s Pov

“Jaejin-ah, there’s something I have to tell you. Meet me at Homestead in Apgujeong. Right now.”

Then I suddenly hung up.  

I should tell Jaejin the truth now. It’s already been a month…I know I should’ve told him about it sooner but I just didn’t have any courage. I didn’t know how to tell Jaejin. Especially since he’s already a friend of mine.

After waiting for a few minutes, Jaejin arrived.

“Jin-ah!” I called out to him and raised my hand to let him know where I am. And he approached me and sat down on the chair adjacent to mine.  

“So, what is this you’re going to tell me?” He asked.

 

Jaejin’s Pov

“So, what is this you’re going to tell me? What is it about?” I asked Minho.

“It’s about Eunhye.” He said boldly.

I stared at him with big eyes and opened my mouth a bit to say something but nothing came out.

“I won’t beat around the bush. I’ll just say it to you directly.”

He looked down and then looked back up.

“Jaejin, the day you arrived last month, I told something to Eunhye that I regretted saying but I just couldn’t stop myself that day…..”

He stopped.

“What do you mean? What happened that day?  What did you tell her? What did you regret saying? Tell me!” I grabbed his shirt and shouted at him.

I panted and realized what I did. I let go of Minho and sat back down.

“Just calm yourself down. Jin-ah. I’m telling you this because I feel responsible for what happened to Eunhye.” He said.

“What exactly did you tell her? I thought you’re not gunna beat around the bush? Just tell me!”

“Jaejin-ah. I like Eunhye. That day, I told her about it. Eunhye….she was a childhood friend of mine. And during middle school, I found out that she liked me and decided to confess but one of our sunbae got in the way. I cleared things up with that sunbae and decided to continue confessing to Eunhye but before I could confess, I found out that her parents wanted her to go to America with them since they didn’t want to leave her alone in Korea and since she still haven’t reached the right age and she didn’t want to burden her relatives, she just went with her parents to America. After 4 yrs, I found out that she went back to Korea, so I decided to look for her. And after I found her, I decided to get close to her again, at first I didn’t want to tell her who I really am. I found out she had a boyfriend and she found out eventually who I really am. But that didn’t stop me for pursuing her, so I kept getting close to her, until I found out that day, that you’re Eunhye’s boyfriend. I got jealous and I wasn’t able to control myself and I told her, how much I like her, and that I was jealous of you.” Minho said so seriously.

I didn’t know what to say. Now, I know how Eunhye felt. 

Now I know exactly why Eunhye didn’t even talk to anybody for about a month. She’s confused. She didn’t know what to do. And she didn’t want others to be burdened by her problems.

Seriously, And I thought that she trusts me so much. But I guess, she doesn’t.

After talking to Minho that afternoon, I decided to visit Eunhye at her house.

I have to talk to her somehow. I don’t know how, and I don’t care. I just need to talk to her.

I arrived at Eunhye’s house and knocked on the door.

“Eunhye! If you’re home, please open the door! I really need to talk to you! Look, Minho told me everything! Please! Eunhye!” I kept knocking on the door and shouting.

“Eunhye! Open the do-“

The door opened and Eunhye was standing there shocked and asked, “He told you everything?”

“Yes. Look, I know you’re confused right now. But please, don’t isolate yourself from the world. You have friends who’ll always be there willing to help you, you have me! If ever you have problems, please don’t feel burdened and just tell me, ask me for help. I’m always here for you. Don’t you trust me? I know I’m not the best boyfriend there is. I know I’m not always able to spend time with you because of work but I promise you, I will take care of you. And no matter where I am, I’m always thinking about you. Eunhye….I…”

“Jinnie, you can stop being such a drama-queen, you are minho’s friend, both of you are such drama-queens. Look, I just needed some time to think by myself, I’m fine.”

She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me, and looked straight in my eyes and said, “you may not always be there, but I do like you, why else would I even be with you. If I didn’t like you, would I even be your girlfriend?”

I smiled and kissed her forehead and hugged her.

 

After a week….

-At MuBank-

“Oh! Jaejin-ah! I never thought you’d bring your girlfriend here.” I heard somebody called me. It was Jonghyun-hyung.

“Ah…haha, well, she didn’t have anything to do so I just decided to bring her here.” I told him.

“There’s a lot of idols here….Ah! It’s U-kiss!” Eunhye exclaimed.

“Yah!”

“Why? I’m just saying, you know how much of a fan I am, hehe. Don’t be jealous. Oh! It’s Super Junior!”

 “Oh! Eunhye!”  Minho appeared and walked towards us.

“Keroro!” Eunhye waved at Minho and hugged him.

“Yah! What is this?! It was ok for me when you were shouting U-kiss and Super Junior but hugging that guy is definitely not ok! Especially since that guy is dangerous!” I nagged at Eunhye.

“Oh! Me? Dangerous? Worried that I’ll steal your girlfriend?” He smirked.

“Yes! You tried it once, who knows you might try it again!” I looked at him with an angry face and pulled Eunhye towards me and held onto her tightly.

“You’re not getting her. I won’t let you.” I told her.

“Haha, she’ll become sick of you soon and she’ll let go. And when that day comes, I’ll just grab hold of her and I won’t let go.” Minho said tauntingly. 

 

:D haha.....I'm sorry that Eunhye didn't end up with Minho...lol....[poll was pretty much yea...lol]

but i kinda felt bad for Jaejin :)) and yeah......lol

^-^

so how was it? ish ryt? lol so yeah....:D

but still....hope you enjoy this last chapter....:D

^-^ 

im planning on doing another fanfic and hope that it'll be satisfying to read :D 

so anyways :D

THANKS YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING 

& sorry for the wait and for ending it so soon :D