The Date...

Who should I choose???

[i wont write recaps for awhile...]

~Minho's pov~

hmm.....where are the others?....usually i'll be the first one to wake up....."Yah! Minho! Wake up already! Its time to eat breakfast!" I heard Key yelled from the dining room. 

...its too early to be yelling......just what time is it?....

I took the clock from the table and checked.....ah...its still 11:05 am....wait....11:05 am?...11:05 AM?!!!!! 

"AHHH!!!! I'm going to be late!!!!" I yelled. 

~Author's Pov~

"AHHH!!!! I'm going to be late!!!!!" Minho was heard yelling from the bedroom to the dining room.

"What's wrong with that guy? Going to be late for what?" Jonghyun asked.

"I dont know....He just suddenly wakes up and tak! he goes crazy." Onew said.

"I'll go check up on Minho-hyung." Taemin offered.

"Ok, but Taemin-ah. Be careful ok? We dont know what's with that guy...so yea...Be careful!" Jonghyun said jokingly.

"Neh." Taemin said with a smile.

Taemin went to the bedroom and checked what Minho was doing. He saw Minho running around and panicking. So he decided to ask Minho: "Minho-hyung, What are you doing? and Where are you-?"

"Sorry, Taemin-ah. I'm in a hurry. But i'll be sure to answer all your questions later. ok?" Minho said while running to the bathroom.

Taemin then went back to the dining room.

"So?..What happened? What did Minho say?" asked Key.

"He said he's in a hurry and that he's just answer all my questions later." Taemin answered.

"Eh?...Wow, that guy..srsly....maybe he's just going to play soccer with his friends." Jonghyun said.

"I dont think so....it didnt seem lyk dat....he was holding casual yet rly nice clothes.....lyk clothes you can wear on a date." Taemin said.

"Eh? Really?! Then Minho's going on a date today?.....and...wait.....how come you know about these things, huh. Taemin-ah? Did you perhaps go on a date before?" Onew asked.

"I did! With noona! But I wasnt paying much attention to the noona..." Taemin answered.

"Ahh...that was different...Our Taemin-ah sure is still an innocent baby..:)." Key said.

After a few mins. They heard the bathroom door open...and Minho was still running to the bedroom. Minho finished dressing up and went to the dining room.

"Yah, Minho, What's with you today? Why are you dressed lyk that?" asked Onew.  

He's dressed lyk this: [yea...i just had to get a pic of him...lol...so you can srsly see it...haha...just imagine it with his hair now..lol]

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?" Minho answered.

"Well...there's nothing wrong with it...but...why are you dressed lyk that? Where are you going?" Key answered/asked back.

"uhh...i'm going somewhere....with my friends...we're going to uh..Insadong for uhh..this..something...I'm not going on a date if that's what you're wondering!" Minho said nervously.

"Ok...you dont need to be nervous..we're just asking. Dont be home late lyk last time ok? and be sure that nobody recognizes you. ok?" Key said.

"Neh...ah...by the way, what time is it?" Minho asked.

"11:20." Taemin answered plainly.

"Ah!...I have to hurry.....*eats really really fast* Done! I'll go now ok. Thanks for the food!" Minho said.

And he suddenly left and rode a bus to Insadong. 

~Eunhye's POv~

..wow...i arrived here really early. I guess I'm just too excited to look around here in Insadong. ^-^  I looked at the time and its already 11:50. wow...10 more mins and he's probably here. I sat down on the bus bench and listened to music. 

After 5 mins, I received a message from Choi-ssi. 

[MESSAGE] "I'm rly sorry! If I'll be a little bit late. It's kinda traffic and I woke up late. I'm really sorry about that! I'll really make it up to you!."

After reading the message, I laughed. I guess he likes apologizing that much. It's only 11:55 though. Why is he sorry? I sent him a text that its ok and if he is late, he'll have to treat me to lunch.

After a few mins. A bus arrived, and i saw a man was hurrying to get out of the bus. I recognized the man as Choi-ssi. I called out his name and he came near me.  

"*huffing* I'm so sorry that I'm late. Though I was the one who invited you." He said.

"Haha, it's ok. Dont worry. You werent that late. But as promised, you have to treat me to lunch." I told him.

"Was I that late?" He asked.

"Uhm...Nope. Just a minute. haha" I answered.

"Wow....i guess I just have to be earlier nxt  time. if ever we can do this again, though." He said. 

"Why not? haha. You have to promise to be early next time ok? or else you'll treat me again haha." I said.

"But if you're the one who's late, then you'll have to treat me. ok? haha" He said.

"Deal! haha" I answered.

 

~ Author's pov~ 

Eunhye and Minho decided to check the first antique store that they saw and went in. They looked at the beautiful antiques and decided to buy some as souvenirs. After they went to the antique shop, they went to an art shop. They looked around and saw a really pretty artwork  and expressed their feelings about the artwork. They went to almost all of the antique, accessories, artworks, books, Ceramics and Celadon shop in Insadong and after an hour they suddenly felt hungry so they went to the nearest restaurant and ate. After eating and paying for the food they went out of the restaurant and decided to just walk around for awhile. 

Just then a 3 girl who are high school students passed by and recognized Minho. Minho and Eunhye overheard their conversation.

"Is that Choi Minho?" a girl said. 

"Oh! Choi Minho? SHINee's Choi Minho?" another said and looked back. 

"Yeah! I think it is him. But why is he with a girl?...Why dont we check again?" The other girl said. And the 3 girls decided to go near him and check. 

"Are you SHINee's Choi Minho?" asked the first girl. 

"Ah...No...But alot of people say that I look lyk him." said Minho who was trying to speak in dialect.

"Oh...but you really look lyk Choi Minho. Let's see your face." said the second girl and removed Minho's hat and sunglasses.

"Ah! yah!" Minho was shocked by what the girl did and looked at her with big eyes. 

"AHH! O MY GOSH! It's you! Minho-oppa!!!!" said the 3 girls while jumping around and screaming and acting lyk an obsessed fan girl and getting their cameras and getting pics of Minho. 

"In the count of 3...we'll run..ok?..." Minho whispered to Eunhye.

"Ah!..eh?..what? but i'm-" Eunhye said while panicking. 

"1....2.....3! Run!" Minho said. He grabbed Eunhye's hand and they started running. 

The 3 fangirls were running behind them and following them and taking their pictures. They all kept running until Minho saw a small alley and pulled Eunhye there. When the girls passed by the alley, Minho and Eunhye hid their faces. The 3 fangirls left and now they're safe. Both of them were panting and then they suddenly laughed. 

"haha...this is my first time running from fan girls." Eunhye said while catching her breath.

"Hahaha...I'm sorry that I dragged you into this. But it was kinda fun right?" Minho said while also catching his breath.

"yeah. But ...why didnt you tell me you're SHINee's Choi Minho.  No wonder why you look familiar." Eunhye said.

"eh? so you... didnt know?" Minho said while being shocked.

"I listen to your songs but I never really bothered to check out the members much. though i did saw posters of you guys. haha." Eunhye replied.

"oh..." Minho said looking sad. Eunhye saw this an decided to change the topic.

"Uhh...we should go now right?"  Eunhye asked. 

They realized that they were really close to each other. Their faces were just inches apart. When Eunhye tried to get out of the alley, Minho stopped her and suddenly kissed her. Eunhye was shocked. She wanted to stop Minho but she couldnt move her hands because of the small space in the alley.  When Minho pulled away, Eunhye stared at him with big eyes and said: "Choi-ssi, I'm sorry. But this wont work. I already have a boyfriend." and suddenly left. 

Minho was full of disbelief. He was shocked when Eunhye said that she already have a boyfriend. He went home with his head down. When he reached the dorm, the other members saw that he looked depressed they wanted to ask him why but they decided to just leave him alone for now.

 

..was it too fast?...things happened too fast right?...haha...well....its just...yea....blame my brain :))