Texts.....

Who should I choose???

*Recap*

~Minho's Pov~

After I took a shower and dried off...I decided to text her. But I dont know what to say....Maybe I should just say gud nyt....or apologize agen.....or .....augh....I dunno.....ah.....I'll just ......say watever comes to my mind......but wat if she's already sleeping?...ah!,..she'll be able to read tomorrow......*txts* SEND!....hope she wont think that I'm weird...>___<

 

~Eunhye's Pov~

@Eunhye's house

I was lying in my bed, thinking about what happened earlier...and about how familiar Choi-ssi's face is.....He srsly looks familiar....I tried remembering where I saw his face, but I just couldnt remember.

"Maybe I should ask him if we've met before." I said to myself.  Just then my cellphone rang. There was a message from Choi-ssi.  

"Wow, speaking of the devil....Why did he text me?...Did I forget sumthing?" I thought. I took my cellphone and checked the message that he sent. 

[MESSAGE] "Hey. I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I hope you werent that pissed off. I really didnt mean to bump into you. I'm really sorry about that. Are you sleeping now? I'm sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to know if you're ok. I hope you're not sick. If you are sick, then, I could go there right away and take care of you until you feel better :). ...I dont know if you'll be able to read this right away or if you'll see this message tom. But...anyways..take care and gud nyt :)."

"For a guy who doesnt talk much, he sure writes alot. Maybe he enjoys txting more than talking. haha." I txted him back after reading the message and just watched tv.

 

~Minho's pov~

@ SHINee's dorm

Is she already sleeping? Did she read the message already? What if she's already sleeping and the sound of her phone ringing bothered her? What if she read the message already and thinks that I'm weird? sigh....why am I so worried? its just a simple message. I shouldnt b---I heard my phone rang and saw that Eunhye txted back.  

I'm kinda scared of what she txt. What if she typed sumthing insulting? What if it says that I'm weird? What if it says that I'm creepy?..aish! I'll never know if I wont read it!...I'll read it in the count of 3. ..

1......2.......3!

[MESSAGE] "Hey! I'm fine. Dont worry. though i was kinda pissed off earlier but since you did brought me home, so ...i'll let it pass. hehe. You're not sick are you? I would visit you too if you're sick....too bad i dont know where you live. haha. and you didnt disturb me...i was just thinking about how familiar you look. Have we met before? cuz you srsly look familiar. ...oh! I received the message the minute you sent it..i think..or maybe a minute after? hehe ^-^ Gud nyt & take care, too. Thank you for bringing me home~ :D"

......she txted back......she didnt say that im weird or creepy....though she was pissed off...she'll just let me off the hook......she put alot of smiley....and.....

see said I look familiar.....so....she still remembers my face....though she doesnt remember me much but......shud I tell her now who I am? no.....it'll be better if I tell her in person. Or maybe I shud get closer to her first before I tell her.....

I want to see her again......

 

~Writer's pov~

@Eunhye's house

While Eunhye was getting food from the kitchen, her phone rang agen....She ran to get her phone and checked it. And I saw that it was another message from Minho. She opened the message and read it.

[MESSAGE] "Are you free tom?" 

Eunhye was at first confuse why Minho asked that question. But she suddenly caught up to it and txt back.

@SHINee's dorm

Minho was waiting patiently for Eunhye's reply. After a min., Eunhye's reply came. He read it as soon as he received it.

[MESSAGE] "Yeah, I'm free tom. Where are we going?" 

Minho was shocked abit at her reply and thought that she caught up to it so fast. He replied that if they could meet at Insadong at 12 pm. To which Eunhye replied with an ok.  Minho was happy that he's able to see Eunhye tom.

~Eunhye's pov~

@Eunhye's house

"I've always wanted to go to Insadong. It's lyk he knows me well. Can't wait for tom~ ^-^" I said to myself. We'll....Insadong is a place where there are alot of great artworks and antiques. Maybe I should buy some stuffs there tom. hehe. 

While I was thinking of stuffs that I will buy for tom. I received another message. This time its from Jaejin. He sure must've been so busy that he only got to txt me ryt now. Though should be resting ryt now. Its already 10:30 pm. He must be really tired by now. He could just txt me tom. sigh...that guy srsly.....I'll just read it.

[MESSAGE] "Hey! Its me your Goat Jinnie-seobang*~! Jinnie misses you alot! Jinnie cant sleep cuz Jinnie rly rly rly misses you alot! I told you to just go with me here in Japan! T^T I'm sad and tired but I cant sleep cuz I cant stop thinking about you. What shud I do, my yeobo*?! Your Seobang is also very worried about you. Maybe there's alot of guys trying to get your attention now. Maybe there's a guy who asked you out now. >____< Seobang is so worried. I want to see your face ryt now! I want to hear your voice ryt now!!! T^T...your seobang is still bc ryt now so i'll probably just call or txt you tom. ok? :D Yeobo! Dont go with other guys ok? :D I miss you~ I love you~*" 

...he's acting cute even in messages.....even addressing himself in the third person. My seobang is rly childish. haha.....I shud txt him back. :D 

[MESSAGE sent to Jaejin] "Yah! Seobang! You miss me already? You just left this morning. You miss people so fast. But I'm happy that you miss me :D i dont miss you though....hahaha :D jk~ I miss you too~ Just not that much. hehe....but seobang, i'm going to Insadong with this guy. is it okay? dont worry, he's rly nyc and i doubt that he'll do sumthing inappropriate. Your yeobo still loves you~ and will always do~ ^-^. I'll wait for your call ok?~ Take gud care of yourself there! Dont starve yourself. Sleep if your tired. Dont fight with the other kids ok? You guys play nice :D haha Say hi to the other members for me :D. Tell them take care too. Seobang~ i love you~"

...wow...that message sure was cheesy....>__<....im not gunna write another message lyk that......Oppa's just contaminated me with his cheesy...yet sweet....but CHEESY txt. sigh....*yawns* hmm...I shud sleep now.....still hab to go sumwhere tom.......

 

SORRY if its short!....im kinda tired...so yea...haha :P but i'll update it agen maybe l8r or tom :D hehe

just gunna explain the words with * & others...:P lol

Seobang - Husband - an old word...but is still used even now :)

Yeobo - Darling/Sweetheart

- the italicized words are sed in english :D....so technically...we're pretending that what im writing here is all korean....but its in english :D haha ^-^V