Meeting his rival.....O___O

Who should I choose???

 

Just then I was cut off thinking to myself by the guy who looks like an angel. “How old are you, noona?” he asked.

“I’m 19.and you?”

“I’m 17.” He answered and added, “Noona, may I know your name?”

“Jeong Eunhye. But you can call me-“

“Shorty. That’s her name. Now, let’s go. Just talk inside the car. Don’t you need to go to the airport?” Minho cut me off again. He called me shorty again….but…I don’t really have time to argue with him.

We rode the car and went on the way.

Just when ‘angel’, I’ll call him that for now, was going to talk to me again, my phone rang. It was Jinnie.

“Jinnie! Have you arrived?” I asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhye’s POV

“Jinnie! Have you arrived?” I asked Jinnie.

“Yeah…just have to get my luggage and I’ll be off to see you.” He replied.

“Oh…but..I’m not yet at the airport though. Sorry…” I said.

“It’s ok. I can wait. It’s the least I can do for you after I left you for a week.” He said feeling sorry.

“Haha, it was only 1 week. It’s not like you left a whole year and lost contact. Oh wait, you didn’t even contact me. You’re such a considerate person.” I said acting like I’m mad. It’s not something to be mad about though. I know he’s really busy with the album and all.

“Yeah but still…..” He sounded really regretful.

“Shorty! We’re here!” Minho shouted.

“Who was that?” Jinnie asked.

“Ah. My friend.” I replied plainly.

“Your friend? Your friend sounds like a guy.” Jinnie said..

“Well, that’s cause my friend is a guy. Ah! Anyways, I have to go down now. I’ll just tell you when I see you. Ok? See ya~!” I told Jinnie and hanged up then went straight to the arrivals.

Minho and his friends followed.

~At the arrivals~

I could see a lot their fans were waiting for them to arrive too. They were holding placards and posters and fllowers and gifts.

“Oh! Right! They’re arriving today. I almost forgot.” Dino-puppy said.

“Oh yeah! Though we didn’t get to hang out with them before they went back to Japan for their new album.” Guy with a great fashion sense said.

Are they talking about Ft Island? Probably.

“AHHHH! IT’S FT ISLAND!!!!!” “HONGKI-OPPA!!!!” “JONGHUN-OPPA!!!!” “JAEJIN-OPPA!!!!” “MINHWAN-OPPA!!!!” “SEUNGHYUN-OPPA!!!”

And here goes the fans. Haha, it’s a little bit annoying though…especially since they’re screaming so loudly! What the heck…

Because of the fans, I was separated from Minho and his friends. Sigh….People these days….It’s not like they’re the only people here….seriously…..I’m glad I could still hold it in….or else I would’ve exploded right now…

 

Minho’s POv

“Eunhye!” I shouted. Sigh….I should’ve hold on to her. Aish….

“Minho-ya! Let’s just wait at the side first. Look, she won’t get lost. And maybe she’s just at the sides. Come on.” Onew hyung said. I wanted to go back and search for her in the ocean of fans but I was already pulled to the side by Onew hyung.

“Yah! Who are you to suddenly just bump to Jaejin-oppa?! Get away from oppa!” We heard a lot of fans screaming. What if that’s Eunhye? Oh no….

“Yah! Minho! Come back here! It’s dangerous! You know you don’t have a disguise! Minho!” Key shouted but I just ignored him. I went to where the screaming fans were and saw Jaejin with Eunhye.

 

Eunhye’s POV

“Yah! Who are you to suddenly just bump to Jaejin-oppa?! Get away from oppa!”

Fans are seriously scary….It’s not like I’m going to eat their Jaejin-oppa. Wait….did they just say Jaejin-oppa?

I looked back and saw Jaejin smiling at me.

“Is this how you’re going to welcome me?” Jaejin said.

“Eh? Ah…hehe…..Welcome back?” I replied.

“Yah! Didn’t you hear us?! Get away from oppa!” A fan screamed again.

“Haha…Sorry ‘bout this.” He told me, still smiling.

“It’s ok. I know this girl. She’s here to welcome me.” He stood up and told his fans.

“Ya, Jaejin-ah. Your fans might hate her cause of this.”

“Hongki-oppa!” I stood up and went to Hongki-oppa and hugged him.

“Are you trying to make me jealous?” Jaejin asked pretending to be mad.

“Why are you jealous?” I asked jokingly.

“Yes. Very.” He said seriously.

“…..o….k….then….” I said sounding awkward.

“Haha. Jaejin-hyung, that’s not like you. You shouldn’t do that much. Eunhye-noona’s getting scared.” Seunghyun said.

“But noona’s not scared of your Jaejin-hyung………noona’s scared of your fans that hates me now. Let’s go before your fans kill me. Haha” I said while looking at their fans’ faces.

While we were walking, I remembered about Minho and his friends.

“Ah! Wait. I almost forgot. My friends came along with me. Wait, I’ll just give them a call.” We stopped and I took my phone to call Minho.

While I was waiting for him to pick up the phone, I heard someone shouted my name.

“Eunhye!”

We looked back (me, jaejin, and the other members of ft island) and saw Minho and his friends running towards us.

“Oh! Minho?!”

“Jaejin?!” 

 

cliffhanger agen :D hehe ^-^