Feelings returning????

Who should I choose???

"Is Minho-hyung going out with that girl?" 

"They look so close."

"And look, Minho's turning red. He must like that girl very much."

"Or...she's just too heavy." 

"Aigoo...one of my sons growing up fast.

"It's okay umma, i'm still here."

"Aigoo, Taemin-ah~" 

"Do you think Minho noticed us following him?"

"I guess so. I mean he kept looking in our direction while they were walking earlier. So i guess he did."

"But why isnt he doing anything?"

"Do you think Minho-hyung will get his revenge later when we get home?"

"Ah! you're right! oh well, we're already here. we cant just go back that easily."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Minho's POV~

Those guys....they're really not going bck? You guys are srsly dead when we get home....and what does Key mean by that? 'son'? Ahhh...ryt......that guy is still dead...i dont care if you're the umma.....following and eavesdropping is srsly unforgivable.....

"Yah! Babo! I'm not even that heavy and yet you cant even walk properly....I almost fell.....You know if I'm heavy, you can just put me down now....I dont want to die early." I heard Eunhye nag and I wen tback to my senses. I almost forgot....I'm carrying her. 

"Eh? You're not really heavy though..." I said looking back at her.

"Says the guy who cant even walk proper- yah! look straight! wah....you know what....let put me down already....this scares more than when I tried that ride called 'Gyro Drop' in Lotte World."  

"Sorry...." I just cant stop looking at your face.

I put and down carefully.

"Yah, Minho...." 

"Hmm?"  

"...What happened to you and Claire-sunbae?" Augh....that name....that girl.....I never thought that I would that name agen...

"Ahh...we broke up..." 

"Eh?...Why? You two love each other so much ryt? Why did you guys break up?" 

"Uhh....Both of us thought that its for the best....Besides! I cant be in a relationship if I want to be an idol" sigh....I dont have the courage to tell her the truth.....

"Dont Lie. I know....exactly why she did that. I'm not that oblivious you know." She said with a very serious tone.

"If you know the reason, then why bother ask? and wait....if you already knew about it, why are you asking?" I said. How did she know?

"I wanted to hear you say it...." She mumbled but I was still able to hear it.

"For what reason?" I asked.

"I dont know...i just....wanted to hear you say it….I don’t get why….but I just want to hear it.” She said sounding really confused.

“Is it because you like me?” I asked hoping to get the answer that I wanted….Though I know she wont say those words…but…I don’t know why…but…im hoping she will…

“Huh? You know I have a bf…I cant like you anymore….” She said.

“Anymore? So…you used to like me?” I asked.

“Are you deaf or are you just that stupid? Are the words registering in one ear and just going out the other ear without even passing through your brain?”

“Why are you always getting mad? What did I do?”

“Aigoo….I’m going crazy….”

“…Anyways…..when did you start to like me?”

“Middle School.”

“Middle School? What grade?”

“7th grade.”

“7th grade? Wah….Did you like me during the start of the school year? Mid-year? Or End of the school? Which season?”

She looked at me with an annoyed look and said, “you’re asking too many questions. It’s getting annoying.” and walked off.

Annoyed face :D : 

I ran up to her, grabbing her arm and said “You have to answer my question! C’mon, when did you start liking me?”  

She stopped and looked back and said, “If I answer that will you stop asking questions and let me go home?”

“Uhm….but I still have a lot of questions for you….” I told her and pouted. Nobody can resist my pout.

Pout: 

“What the heck are you doing? You don’t look cute. Please don’t do that. It hurts my eye.”

“Yah! How could you just resist my pout! The pout of the famous ‘Flaming Charisma Choi Minho’! Nobody has ever resisted from it.”

“Srsly? That’s nothing. If you’re a puppy or a kitty or a baby, I would be under your spell. But you’re already 20 years old. That wont work on me. And flaming charisma? Who gave you that nickname? I don’t see any charisma oozing out from you.” She said with the same annoyed look.

“I’m just not showing my charisma in front of you. If I do that, you might faint.”

“Right…Ok then….Let’s just pretend that I believe you and I’ll go home now. Bye” She said nodding sarcastically and walking off again.

 “Then I have no choice but to show you how charismatic I am.”

I went in front of her and stop and said. “Look into my eyes.”

“Why? Are you going to hypnotize me or something?” She asked sarcastically and laughed.

“Yes. I’ll hypnotize you with my charismatic stare.” I held her face and stared deeply in her eyes with my eyes full of charisma.

Lyk this: 

 

~Eunhye’s POV~

“Why? Are you going to hypnotize me or something?” I asked Minho sarcastically and laughed.

“Yes. I’ll hypnotize you with my charismatic stare.” He said. Then he suddenly held my face and stared deeply in my eyes. I could his charisma oozing out.

What’s wrong me? Omo…Aish…I shouldn’t have .

I could feel my cheeks are starting to burn. I removed his hands from my face and turned. I touched both of my cheeks and looked down. I could feel my cheeks turning red. Augh…This cant happen..Eunhye! Get back to your senses! You have a bf! Don’t forget that!

“What’s wrong? Were you surprised? Hah! That’s what you get for teasing the ‘Flaming Charisma Choi Minho’. “ He said proudly.

“Ha?! I-I-I wasn’t surprised! Something just went in my eyes. That was nothing.” I said stuttering.

“Then, why are stuttering?” He asked.

I looked back and said. “I wasn’t stuttering. Maybe a fly just passed by your ear.”

“Your voice and a fly buzzing has different sounds.”

I stared at him for awhile and suddenly looked at the side.

“Ah! I saw you blushing and your cheeks were burning.” He said.

 

 

....this is the longest ch i've done...O___O....i didnt really expect it to b this long...lol......i guess i have more ideas when im bored lol :D hahha ^-^V thank you boredom~ =)) lol 

hope you like this chapter :D hehe  

oh and the other shinee members will appear more often nxt time....& dont forget about jaejin! he'll appear soon :D hehe ^-^ 

we'll just hab to give Eunhye & Minho for time for themselves :D hehe