I see you.....again...

Who should I choose???

~Eunhye's POV~

KRING!!! KRING!!!! 

Its 6 o'clock in the morning, Monday. I was woken up by my alarm clock...I didn't want to wake up yet since I didn't have enough sleep last night cuz of Jaejin.....Since he was leaving for Japan to prepare for their new album today, he wanted to spend alot of time with me so I wouldn't think that he doesnt even have time for me. But I still can't believe that I stayed up all night with him. sigh....

Ah! I have to wake up now! I don't want to be late for school!!!!! 

~After 40 mins~

Done! Atleast I still have more time...hehe....maybe I can just walk slowly to school. It is a nice day today. Its sunny, and I doubt that it'll rain today. Just look at the weather! It's srsly sunny! That weather report yesterday was probably wrong....

"Eunhye!" I heard a girl called my name and look back.

"Oh, Yunhee. Annyeong~" I said to the girl, Yunhee. Yunhee's one of my classmate in college. All of our classes are the same and we usually just go to school together.

"Annyeong :D....uhh...Eun-ya, Why didnt you bring an umbrella?" Yunhee asked me with a confused look.

"Huh? Well, I doubt that it'll rain today so I decided not to bring an umbrella. Bsides, look! it's so sun-shiny sunny~ how could it rain in this weather." I replied.

"What if it rains this afternoon? or tonight? You know we also have classes at night ryt?" She asks again.

 "Well, if it does....then......let's share your umbrella?" I replied to her while titlting my head to the side.

"Sorry. I cant. Even if I want to I cant....cuz I have to go somewhere after school." She said, putting her hands together.

"That's ok. I'm still positive that it wont rain :P hehe. Cmon! let's hurry now! " I said.

 

@ school, break

"Eun-ya, did you finish the project that sir gave us?" Yunhee asked. wow...i noticed that she has alot of questions today....haha.

"Oh, the painting thingy....yeap. I passed it already. Why? You still didnt finish yours?" I said & asked.

"Yeah!!! Aigoo....what should I do???....Eun-ya! Help me! Please!!!!" Yunhee begged. she must be so desperate since she's already kneeling down on the floor haha.

"Fine. What are you going to paint anyway? And what I mean by that is what object or animal or plant or whatever nature stuffs there is are you gunna paint....humans are excluded" I asked. Yunhee..is the type of person who really enjoys painting and drawing...but she only enjoys it if she's painting her crushes...esp. Idols...

"Uhh....errm.....ah! The tree that I saw last night! It was rly beautiful...a work of art! Thanks Eun-ya!" Now she looks more happier and livelier :)

When Yunhee started painting, I left the class and decided to strolling around. Though there's probably nothing interesting that I'll see around school since I've already saw everything in this school. I've already visited the other departments' buildings too.

 But I was never bored here in school. I've made alot of friends here too. I'm not bragging but I've managed to become friends with the students of the other departments too. Well, not all of them but they're still alot haha.

It was almost time for my next class so I decided to go back to the arts department. I went to my next class and just waited for Yunhee.

 

-After school-

Yunhee already went ahead of me since she still has to go somewhere. So..now I'll walk home alone. I decided to stop by a coffee shop just cuz I missed drink frappucino. I havent been able to drink it these past few months sce I'm always busy and Jaejin always stops me. Now nobody can stop me! ^-^  

I went to the counter and ordered a frappucino and cheesecake and paid. I sat down on the table near the window. While waiting for my order to arrive, I decide to watch people. Yeah...its kinda weird...but...its one way to relieve stress and its also fun. Being their narrator for just a few mins. hehe....oh! there's 5 guys walking with covered faces. hmm....guy1: im sure the fans dont recognize us. guy 2: what if they do? guy 3: they wont! i mean just look at us. our whole face is covered. guy 4: yeah, he's right.nobody will recognize us. guy 5: yeap yeap.  

wow...I srsly run out of ideas...haha....and I think Yunhee's virus is passing on to me.....idols huh?.....hm.....

But before I could go into a very deep thinking, my order has arrived. I finished my food and drink and left. 

When I went out of the coffee shop just then, It started to rain. It wasnt just a light rain. It was pouring rain.  

"What the...it wasnt suppose to rain! I was positive that its not gunna rain today!...aish....why didnt I bring an umbrella? Augh...Now how am I suppose to go home?...Stupid weather..." 

I sighed. Looked down and decided to just stay like that. And just my luck, some guy bumped into me. Great! Now I'm all wet. Stupid weather, stupid guy, stupid me. >__<....could this day get any worse?! 

"I'm sorry....really...I didnt mean to bump into you." the guy said. 

"Ahh...no its ok..." Even though I was srsly pissed, I managed to keep my calm.

"But I'm rly sorry. I should make it up to you. Since we're near a coffee shop, how bout I treat you?" He asked.

"Ah...no, its ok. I actually just got out of the coffee shop." I told him.

"Oh....ok then...uhh....how bout I bring you home then? Looks lyk you didnt bring any umbrella with you...I guess that's the least I could do." He said.

"Uhh...sure why not?....I wouldnt let this pass. Since I really need to go home anyways. Thanks." I'm not taking advantage of him. Besides he was the one who offered to bring me home and I'm not gonna let this pass up. I'm in no place to refuse his offer.

"I'll just call my hyung. To pick us up here." He said. He took his phone and dialled some numbers and well...talked to someone. I didnt really listen to their conversation cuz I was to busy ranting in my head about the things that happened. 

After a few mins. a car stopped by in front of us and the guy...sadly, I dont know his name..........told me to get inside. 

I'm usually the type of person who suspects alot but today...I just let it be. Both of us went inside and the guy who was driving the car asked me where I live. I told him the address and now we're moving. 

 

To be continued....:P ......heehe