Remember...

Who should I choose???

~Eunhye's pov~

What just happened?...That was all a dream right? Why did he do that? I mean we've just met and yet....Why am I like this? Why does it keep playing in my head? Why is my heart beating fast? No....please heart, cant you listen to me?...Choi-ssi and I cant be together....I have Jaejin....I love Jaejin and not Choi-ssi....This is not happening.....augh!....What is wrong with me?!!!!!!

While I was in the middle of my thoughts, someone rang the doorbell. 

Who's that?....I hope its not Choi-ssi.......please....not Choi-ssi.....

I opened the door and to my suprise, It was my childhood friend and bestfriend, SooJin. 

"Yah! Hye-ya!" :D [sounds familiar?you can hear it from shinee's jonghyun's song - y si fuera ella..hehe...:D]   She said brightly.

"SooJin-ah! Yah!...I missed you!...Yaahh.....How did you know where I live?" I asked.

"Ah, I asked your parents of course. I brought alot of stuffs from our kindergarten to our high school days. haha...Let's reminisce! hehe" She said again brightly. This girl is seriously really bright. I havent really seen her angry or sad. 

"Eh? Okay then." I replied. Well, it can help me get 'it' off my mind. 

We went to the living room and sat on the sofa. SooJin brought out our school year books from kindergarten to middle school. We laughed at our old pictures and told stories about it. We looked at our old classmates pictures too. 

When we were looking at our middle school classmates, there was a guy who looked really familiar that caught my eyes. 

"SooJin-ah, who's this?" I pointed at the picture of a guy with big eyes. 

[sumthing lyk this.....though there was already of pic of him when he was young but yea...i'm sorry about this...but google was being mean to me...:P....just choose wat pic you want...haha...:P...well...he does still look a lot younger than he really is in these pics...so i took it....and i know its not exactly a year book photo but yea.....not wat u expect...:P...:P sorry about that...:D use your imagination~ lol]

  or 

  

"Cant you see his name there?...It's still clear you know?...Is your eye sight turning bad?" asked SooJin.

"....Choi....Min...Ho........" I read the name slowly. I was suprised about what I saw and read.

"Oh! Can you believe it? He was our old classmate. Wah....Isnt it great? Who would've thought that one of our old classmates would be this famous?" SooJin said happily.

"Ahh...ohh....heh....right...." I said.

"Eh? Arent you happy?...Oh, ..you still havent moved on yet? Yah! Forget about him....sure first love never dies but...cmon...you just have to move on." SooJin was shocked. She thought that I still havent moved on. But I did....right?....But what is this?...Those darn feelings....are they coming back again?...No! they cant come back! I wont let them! Augh!...this is just so frustrating!...What is srsly wrong with me?!!

"Yah. What's wrong with you?" SooJin asked.

"Ah!...Nothing.....I think I'm just tired. That's all." I told SooJin.

"Eh? You're tired already?...Oh, okay then...Why dont I just come back tomorrow?...Let's just continue this tomorrow. You should rest now. Now that you've said it, you do have eye bags. Sleep early, okay? Besides, I should also go now. I still have to go somewhere. hehe :D See you tomorrow~!" SooJin said brightly and sudenly left before I can even say something. 

That girl is srsly hyper and wont let anyone speak that much. sigh....its still a mystery how we became good friends. sigh....

...hmm...i nver knew....wow....it was just  yrs and i've already forgotten about him...and now....it all came back to me......no wonder he looked so familiar...like I've known him before....its because I really do know him...Choi MinHo.....

do you still remember me?....do you really remember me?....is the reason why you wanted to be close is because you remember me? do you still remember what happened  yrs ago? do you still remember the confession? do you still remember what you did? ..what is this?....augh!...I'm going to stop thinking about this and jsut go to sleep....i wont gain anything from doing this....i'll just keep on being frustrated.......i should really sleep too.......besides......i'm already tired anyways.....

i'll just...probably think about these things tom......

 

END! nxt ch!....yeah....i probably cant update tom until....tuesday.......exams!....:P  

&.....this chapter kinda ryt?...i know....blame school....:P.......