What should I say?

Who should I choose???

* Recap *

"Hyung, I found her." I said.

"Eh? So that girl was...." Hyung said. He was shocked by what I said.

"Yeap, But It seems that she doesnt remember me. But she'll soon remember me. I hope...." I wanted her to remember me....There's something that I need to tell her....I just hope that it's not too late.....

 

~ Minho's pov ~ 

After half an hour of being on the road, we've reached the dorm. I got out of the car and went upstairs to go to the dorm. I hope that Key's not awake....cuz if he is...then.....

As I opened the door and went in, I heard a familiar voice....and that moment..I knew that I'm gunna be dead.....

"Yah! Minho! Where have you been? Do you know what time it is? Its already l8! Why didnt you just go with us earlier? Srsly...Where have you been? You stopped by the coffee shop, didnt you? Yah! Coffee's bad for you. And how come you're not even wearing any mask to cover your face? What if somebody recognize you?" Key yelled. I was already being scolded by Key...and I just arrived....he rly has no mercy...He's rly lyk an umma. I'm glad that he's worried but....sumtyms he goes overboard...

"Key, dont worry. Nobody recognized me. Besides it was pouring. The people didnt even bother looking even for a sec." I replied to his scolding.

"So?...Once people see your face, they wouldnt care even if the weather's that bad. Just look at you! You're soaking wet! What did you do? Play in the rain? What are you, 5? Just go take a shower and dry off." Key said....still yelling abit.

" 'Kay." I replied to Key.

I didnt play in the rain. I bumped into a girl in the rain. Bsides i have a reason as to why i did those things......

After I took a shower and dried off...I decided to text her. But I dont know what to say....Maybe I should just say gud nyt....or apologize agen.....or .....augh....I dunno.....ah.....I'll just ......say watever comes to my mind......but wat if she's already sleeping?...ah!,..she'll be able to read tomorrow......*txts* SEND!....hope she wont think that I'm weird...>___<

 

What did Minho txt Eunhye?....:D

NXT CH!