Chapter 6

A brand new life

Chapter 6

 

_Aiden’s POV_

 

“Now with this equation…” I zoned out, it has been an hour since I’ve begun my tutoring with this guy…what was his name? Siwan? Wait no it was Siwon…

I yawned and I heard him sigh, “Are you even listening?”

“I’ve said this before, I can study myself…I don’t need a tutor”

“That’s not what your brother said, come on; three more problems” I groan and lay my head back

“Five minute break please?”

“No, if you didn’t ask for so many breaks you could be in your club room right now, right?”

I hate it when he’s right…

I look at the paper again and read them carefully, I wrote the formulas and answers

But before I leave he must check…

“Very good, all correct and no mistakes; few more sessions and you won’t need me”

“That’s the goal…” I said, and I know I sound rude, but there is a reason behind all this; Joon.

He was harassing my brother and his friends, so I stepped up and told him to back off, well let’s just say he said non-so nice words to me and I ended up pouring my clam chowder soup all over him…

“Shall I walk you to your club room?”

“Sure, if you want…don’t have to though….” I said, packed up and got up.

“I want to see Leeteuk and everyone”

“Okay” and that was all that was said until we entered the club’s room

“Hi Aiden!” Sungmin yelled and motioned me to the table he, Wookie, brother and Donghae were at.

I sit next to my brother and lay my head on his shoulder “How was the tutoring?”

“Boring, why won’t you believe me when I say I will study on my own?”

“Because I know you’ll listen to music and read instead of studying math”

“I hate math…” I muttered

“It’s not all that bad” Donghae said and smiled

“Yeah, you’ll only have to do it for the rest of this and next semester; then no more for your senior year” I groaned and Kevin just laughed and patted my head.

                                                                        *

“Jung-Hwa!” Aunt June yelled, I got up from my bed and walked down

“Ne?”

“Someone is here for you”

“Okay” I open the door and find no one, “Auntie I see no one”

“Oh he’s inside already, in the kitchen” I close it and peek inside

“S-Siwon-shii??” he is sitting in the kitchen, drinking tea that Auntie made…why?

“Ah Aiden-ah; I came to get you and ask you to join me to the library, since you need to study math and such”

“You know I don’t think so-”

“Oh really?” June asked “I think that is a good idea, you two can study”

“Aunt June tomorrow is Saturday; I think I can study over the weekend”

“I still think you should go; you’ll get to walk around town” I looked at her and I could see a different meaning in that sentence…

“Sure…I’ll be out in a moment; may I talk to my Aunt please Siwon-shii?”

“Sure, it was nice meeting you”

“You too Hun” as soon as he shut the front door, “Why didn’t you tell me you have a boyfriend??”

See, told you

“He is not my boyfriend!” I yelled, “He is a tutor at school who Kevin got to teach me math when I told him I can study at home; and if I need help I will ask him, not anyone else!”

“Arasso, I misunderstood” she said with a pout, “Although I think your brother found love” I raised my eye brow

“Not on my watch; Hyung need my approval first”

“Sure, sure; now get going, that poor boy must be cold out there”

“Whatever…I’ll see you later, If I don’t text you by six; assume something bad has happened” I said before heading out with Siwon.

 

_Author’s POV_
 

Sighed as he tapped his foot on the carpeted floor of the library, he and Siwon had been there for a good two hours, and Aiden was finally dozing off.

The sound of books hitting the table brought him back to reality “Eighty-seven!” he yelled and was soon silenced by Siwon

“Shh, remember; we’re still in the library”

“Ugh…can’t we go now? Haven’t I studied enough for one day?” Aiden asks, ready to slap the other up-side the head.

“Fine, but you’re being more studying tomorrow”

“As if punk…” the younger said before standing and leaving before Siwon.

The elder caught up and slugged his arm over Aiden’s shoulders and leans on him “Come on Aiden, be a bit nicer to me”

“Why?”

“Well…” he says before kissing the teen cheek softly, he soon is pushed off the teen

“What the hell man!” Aiden yelled wiping his cheek; Siwon moves closer to him “Get away from me!” he yells and runs off.

 

The teen hides in an alley way, panting; he wipes his cheek for the millionth time that night “Ew…just ew” he mumbles “Why kiss me?? Ugh!”

“Well aren’t you a cutie?” Aiden froze when he heard a male’s voice entering the alley way.

“Yea! She’s cute!” another says; Aiden starts to walk away but is pulled back by his hair and thrown onto the ground

“Get away you creeps!”

“Aw she’s cute! Too bad” Aiden’s heart dropped when the blonde’s voice got deeper

“I know, too bad” the black haired man states, Aiden gets up and makes a run for it down the way, he stops when he finds a dead end.

“Not good” he whispers catching his breathe.

“Don’t run kitten” Aiden’s fist tightens and he round house kicks the black haired man and smirked, with that spit second the blonde kicks the teens feet from under him and pulls his hair “LET GO!!”

“Hell no”

“Hey! Let him go!” the blonde turns dragging Aiden who’s hands are around the taller male’s hand to lessen the pain.

Aiden squints to see a hooded person walking towards them, “I said put him down”

“Why?” the blonde laughs, but his laugh is cut off with the stranger kicking his jaw, causing him to let go of Aiden; the hooded stranger helps him up and they make a run for it.

 

When they had ran for three blocks they stopped, Aiden felt his head again and pulls his hand back to find blood “Kev is gonna kill me…” he moaned holding his head again

“Here, let me see” Aiden looked at the stranger as he came closer

“Don’t touch me”

“I’m not like those erts, just let me check your head, don’t be a coward…” Aiden sat down and let him

“I bet you heard me screaming…that’s how you found me huh…”

“No, and yes…I’m on my way to see my cousin and pick up his brother from someone’s house…” Aiden looked up at the stranger and still couldn’t see his face

“Who are you? Are you like another generation of assassin’s creed?” the other laughed

“You could say that…”

“I see-ow!”

“There” he shows the teen a piece of glass “That’s what he cut you with, though; they are small punctures…just bath tonight, it’ll be fine…”

“Thanks…I guess” Aiden said, he looks around and sees where they are “I can walk from here, thank you again…”

“N-No problem…” the hooded one cleared his throat as Aiden went home.

 

 

“Aiden Ray Woo what happened?!” Kevin yelled as he saw the back of his little brother’s head

“I fell back and Siwon didn’t catch me…” Aiden said before entering his room.

“I’m sorry Eli…”

“Ani, it’s okay; So my brother and cousin are going to the movies tomorrow. Do you think you and Aiden would want to come?”

“Sure! That will be fun”

“Yeah, and maybe get lunch and such”

“Sure, I’ll defiantly ask Aid; he’ll most likely say yes” Kevin smiles

“Cool, just text me okay?”

“Okay” Kevin led him out and hugged him “Thanks for visiting”

“No problem” and with that they depart.

 

Aiden sighed in relief when he gets out of the shower and dresses, he goes into his room “Alright what is it?” he asks his brother who is sitting in the latter’s desk chair

“Do you want to go out tomorrow?”

“Where exactly?” the teen asks drying his hair

“Movies and lunch”

“With whom?”

“Well….Eli and his brother and cousin…”

“Sure…” Aiden says

“Really?? You’re fine with it??”

“Yeah, this dude seems nice enough. But if he makes you cry…”

“He won’t! Aish overly protective are we?”

“Hey, if I don’t who will?”

“Okay, okay I get it”

“We should go to bed now….if you want to go on your ‘date’ and leave me with his cousin and friend, I suggest you sleep now”

“Alright, wake up around seven, we need to go shopping”

“Whatever…” Aiden says and flops ontp his head and fell asleep, thinking of the stranger who helped him.

 

---------------------------------

 

Most likely to double post

Hope you like this chapter, sorry if there are mistakes