Well this is a problem.

Adventures In The Fanxing Family

 

 Well this is a problem.

 

Tao being the last among the siblings to start school is officially going to enter school at 2013. And since Lay Mama is such a worrywart, he brought the whole family to buy Tao’s stationary and uniform two months earlier.

 

“And they have people in school who beats you up!” Chen exclaims while trying to scare Tao.

 

The whole family was in the car as they were on the way to the nearby complex to buy Tao’s stuff. Tao was a little bit startled at the fact where you have to fight in school. Even though he’s a professional in wushu for his age, he’s still a bit afraid about fighting. Especially since it destroys his hair when he does all types of actions.

 

“No! In school there are a lot of nice people who shares cake with you!” Luhan corrects in the back seat.

 

The two boys then looked behind to see Luhan hanging on the chair from the back. He heard about the topic and also wants to share some ideas about his experience in school. Xiumin on the other hand was sleeping with his mouth open beside Luhan, probably thinking about food. The two boys at the front then turned to the back while kneeling on the seat so that they can talk while facing each other.

 

“Seriously? I get to eat cake for free, Xiao Lu?” He asks with his eyes beaming.

 

His lips automatically curled upwards when he heard his favorite word “cake” appear. Tao’s obsession for cake has started since he was three on his birthday when he can eat a slice of cake all by his own. He said he tasted heaven on that day making him a dessert maniac, which is another reason why he has to take wushu so he doesn’t get fat.

 

“Yeah~ I always get a cake from Sehun in school. He always brings my favorite coffee cake with chocolate sprinkles on it.” Luhan says excitingly while thinking about the cake he’s going to get tomorrow.

 

“Then Xiao Lu you have to say thank you every time he offers a cake since he brought it all the way from his house for you. And Chenchen, stop lying to Tao about school life. You know very well how Tao listens to every word you say. He might actually believe it! By the way, Tao dear, not everyone might offer you cake like Sehun but they can still be your friends. And also, Baekhyun will be in the same grade with you.” Lay Mama spoke up from the passenger seat.

 

Actually, Lay Mama was worried at how Tao will cope in school. Knowing that he has a more “ teen sickness” than his siblings, he might not be able to trust people easily. Tao took a really long time before opening up to the EXO-K family even though he knew them since birth, making it hard to imagine how can he make friends with people he never even met before. Tao’s unsocial problem is also one of the reasons that made him somewhat diva-like because he can order people around without needing to know that person. He sighed before praying that Baekhyun would be able to help Tao survive school.

 

After a few more minutes, Kris Papa finally pulled over to the shopping complex. The kids quickly woke up their sleeping sibling before hopping off the car.  Chen being the eldest of them all, commanded the other three to dash off in three different directions and meet up in the stationary shop within 10 minutes.

 

With a nod, they all dispersed. Luhan ran up the escalator on their left while Xiumin took the elevator in front. Tao instead had to leave with Chen since he’s too young to run off alone. They took the elevator in the south court leaving their parents the only ones left at the car.

 

“Why do you think they do this? Even though every time they run off like that without us knowing, they still end up meeting us in the stationary shop. I just can’t understand-“ Lay mama complained while getting off the car. He told them countless times not to do it because it’s dangerous but not once they listened.

 

“Maybe they just want to leave us alone...don’t worry, they’ll be fine. Which kidnapper would want to kidnap two evil inventors and it’s henchmen anyway, they’ll be too stupid to do that.” Kris papa said before back hugging Lay mama. Lay mama loosens down his tensed body before a soft smile appeared on his face. He gave his partner a small kiss before walking together to the stationary shop.

 


“What’s taking them so long…” Lay mama mumbled while tapping his foot. The Fanxing couple arrived at the stationary shop a few minutes later but not one of the kids are in sight.

 

“They probably missed the first ride up...” Kris papa answered back while worrying. They never reached later than the Fanxing couple. They strolled around a little while longer in front of the shop before Luhan and Xiumin appeared.

 

“We’re here! We’re here!” They exclaimed while running towards them. They panted hardly while squatting in front of them after running so much.

 

“Xiao Lu, where’s Chenchen and Tao?” Lay mama asks while looking around. It has been 15 minutes they have been gone.

 

“I don’t know. I thought they are already here.” Luhan answers while standing up. He looked around and around the far corner he saw a kid in full black dashing towards them.

 

“I see him! I see him!” Luhan screamed while pointing at Chen. Chen quickens his pace before running right into Lay mama’s embrace.

 

“What’s wrong Chenchen? Where’s Tao? I thought he was following you?” Lay mama pulled him off before wiping his tears away. He sniffled and glanced at Kris papa before looking back at Lay mama.

 

“He’s lost.” He croaked.

 

 

 

A/N: and hallelujah I updated ;u; my exams are finally over so I tried my best to quickly post the new chapter ._. I hope you guys like it and wow 61 subscribers! thanks guys //bows remeber to "up" that thingy and comment :D love you guys!

 

main pic:lady-of-the-seaaaaaaaaa