So Is Papa Saying That Mama Is Not Pretty? (2/2)

Adventures In The Fanxing Family

 

So Is Papa Saying That Mama Is Not Pretty? (2/2)

 

“Kids, let’s not disturb Papa for a moment and he will give us an answer later okay?” Lay Mama told the kids as he carried the tired Tao. Tao was swaying left to right as though as he might faint any minute for tiredness.

 

Kris Papa loosened his breath a bit thinking that he escaped but then he looked at Lay Mama and he saw the piercing stares sending straight at him. He’s already married to Lay Mama for 7 years already so he knows exactly what his stares meant. “You’ve got some explaining you need to do when you get back” he sent to him and Kris Papa sadly obligated. He didn’t know how should he answer. He rarely complimented Lay Mama after he got the kids and the kids obviously caught him red-handed for that. He also thinks that it’s very awkward for him to say “those specific romantic three words” in front of his kids.

 

As they reached their apartment, the kids lazily took of their shoes before trotting off to their room for a wonderful afternoon nap. They can be hyper for a maximum 3 hours before their body switches off making them dead tired like a zombie. It’s the expected for kids.

 

Lay Mama tucked Tao on his bed and pulled the deer patterned curtains before setting an alarm. He doesn’t want to end up forgetting to wake them up for dinner because then they have to waste money to go out and eat like a few weeks ago. The kids all squirmed around for a bit trying to find a perfect position to sleep since the weather is so hot and soon they all dozed off.

 

“Lay?”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you angry at me?”

 

Why would I be angry with you my darling dragon, of course I am what did you think.” he hissed at Kris Papa while closing the door. He stomped all the way to the living room without looking at him. He vowed that if Kris Papa doesn’t apologies, he wouldn’t let him touch him for a whole month.

 

“But why are you angry? I’ve always thought that you look pretty.”

 

“Did you even remember how did the kids ask you? It was totally embarrassing for me! You make me look like I was just a maid working in this house!”

 

“No I never treated you like that. It’s just that to me there is no need for me to praise you out loud so people can accept the fact that you’re pretty. You were always pretty in my eyes.” He repeated while trying to hug that petite figure.

 

“But I wish you could praise me time to time is that too much to ask?” He pushed him away while he stared at him. Lay Mama couldn’t feel anymore irritated by him. He wanted to be loved. He wanted to feel those little butterflies in his tummy like 7 years ago. He wanted to be as squishy as the other couple was like.

 

Kris Papa instead was so bewildered by his question that a faint “yes” slipped right out of his lips. And he is so regretting it.

 

“So it is huh? Well fine then, go get yourself some pretty girl that you can her your wife then!” Lay Mama spoke word by word with the horrible glare. He couldn’t believe what Kris Papa just said. All he wanted was a compliment, nothing more! Why did he have to make it so complicated?

 

Lay Mama then dashed into their room (and locking the door) leaving Kris Papa all alone in the living room. Well what the hell am I suppose to do now he thought while scratching his head. And then the idea popped out.

 

“Suho, mind borrowing you Polaroid camera for a few days?”

 

“Sure but why though?”

 

“Just bring it here as fast as you can. I need to save the world.”


 

“Kris? Kris wake up! You have work today. I don’t want to see you late.” Lay Mama screamed while walking into their room. He hasn’t forgiven him yet but they still need to live their lives. He wouldn’t want a small argument to stop their daily routine from working. Lay Mama’s slippers loudly slapped on the floor to his room and once he opened the door,

 

Kat-Chak!

 

“What was that?” Lay Mama asked while rubbing his eyes.

 

Honey, I officially am going to find the ‘the moment’ in you.” Kris Papa answered with a goofy smile.

 

Me. Me. You mean me. Lay Mama wriggled his eyebrows while pointing at his chest as though as Kris Papa was talking to another person. Kris Papa looked around before nodding since he thinks Lay Mama misunderstood his meaning.

 

YES FINALLY I CAN PROVE HOW WORTHY OF A WIFE I AM Lay Mama internally screamed. He wants to start planning how should he stand, walk, talk, gesture, dance, sing and eat to make him feel like that. He kissed Kris Papa on the cheek and skipped off to wake the kids up.

 

“By the way, don’t call me Honey, it’s…very not you” Lay Mama turned back and whispered to him.

 


 

“Look at Mama”

 

“He looks weird”

 

“Maybe he need to poo”

 

“Or maybe he’s hungry”

 

The kids whispered to each other on the dining table that night while looking at Lay Mama. They never saw him wriggling about while cooking before. His stood out a bit, his elbow was lowered a bit, his side profile changed a bit and he was flipping his hair non-stop. The kids thought their mom was having cramp all over his body. They could also see his hair dropping into their food like feathers falling from the sky. They wouldn’t want to eat that so they all agreed to feign different sickness to skip it.

 

“Mama I’m having a tummy ache.” Luhan complained.

 

“Mama my head hurts.” Xiumin hits his head.

 

“Mama I think I have air in my tummy.” Chen rolls around the floor while complaining.

 

“Mama I don’t think I have the strength to eat.” Tao says without thinking. And it did gain stares from the three other siblings.

 

“But kids I already co-“

 

“OWWWWWWWWWW” they all screamed at the same time before dashing off to their room.

 

Well. What should he do now? Lay turned off the stove and picked some medicines for them and brought it into the room. He fed them each, which they spitted out later and left them to sleep. He was thinking what did they do to have so many problems with themselves especially dinner. Ah who cares, this gives me more time to practice my posing then~ he thought before posing some more in front of the mirror.

 

Kris Papa finally came back from work all tired and wanted to get his daily hugs from his kids. He trailed all the way to the living room but all he saw was Lay Mama posing and his kids gone.

 

“Where are the kids?”

 

“They said they didn’t feel well. It’ll be okay since I already fed them medicine.” Lay mama said while walking towards him with tiny steps. He then hugged Kris Papa on the waist and looked at him with round puppy like eyes.  I bet I look pretty now Lay Mama thought while blinking non-stop. Kris Papa looked at him and hugged him back but he didn’t take his camera out somehow. Instead, he asked Lay Mama to help him take newspaper in the room. Lay Mama answered him with a cute “okay!” before walking towards his room. Wait I forgot I must look pretty he reminded himself before walking while swaying his side to side.

 

“What in the world is he doing?” Kris Papa mumbled to himself while chuckling.


 

Dilly-dally this, Dilly-dally that, and it was already Sunday. Yes, the day where they are meeting the EXO-K family.

 

“Mama are you tired?” Tao asked Lay Mama.

 

“Of course not. How can I be tired on such a happy day?” Lay Mama answered him with a smile. But he’s actually really tired on the inside. He had been trying to make Kris Papa take a picture of him since the past few days but not a single time he took it out to take a picture of him.

 

Guess he’s just not pretty enough then.

 

He sighed a bit but still flashed a smile around the kids since it’s not their fault. He got up and while he was tidying Luhan’s hair, he felt something bright flashed behind him.

 

Kat-Chak!

 

“You really do look like a work of art here.” Kris Papa said while grinning at Lay Mama. He fanned the Polaroid picture for a bit and the picture slowly appeared like magic. Lay Mama slowly received the photo from him and flipped it to see how was it like. The photo was simple, with Lay Mama smiling his dimple smile while tidying Luhan who was sadly cut out of the photo so only his hair appeared.  Now Lay Mama is really confused because how can that be pretty?

 

“But why?”

 

“This is what I love about you. How you care for the kids. How you share the love with others. Because beauty is something you share between everyone. And you did. You are the work of art in my life.” Kris Papa said with a bashful smile. 

 

Lay Mama glanced at the photo once more and dashed right into Kris papa’s embrace. He couldn’t feel any happier knowing his special space in his man’s heart. He kissed Kris Papa like gazillion times and the kids of course was in the corner going “ewwwwwwww”.

 

“And kids, remember to tell the EXO-K kids that your Mama is also a work of art and he is very pretty.”

 

“OKIIEE DOKKIEE PAPA!”

 

A/N : I'm so sorry for the delay ;A; It's just that I'm having my exams soon so I was kinda busy preparing who am I kidding ;w; you can hit and slap me and curse me if you want since it's my fault and I would gladly accpet the punishment ._. thank you my 49 subscribers who waied patiently for me and i gess some un-subscribed but who cares~ remember to comment :D

main image:http://hersheyjerzey.tumblr.com